Sneeze Fetish Forum
skatergirl

Happiness Department

Show&tell   
Show&tell
23 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Had breakfast with a friend and he apologized for something he'd done to me back in highschool. I was quite shocked since I'd long sense forgiven for it but the fact he said he'd been thinking about it and felt guilty that he'd never apologized for his behavior made me happy. I'm still smiling. 

This is awesome.  Both for the fact that they finally worked up the courage to apologize, but also because you had already found the strength to forgive them.  Both things take their own level of courage. :)

I am happy myself for meeting lots of new friends this past month.  Both in the forum and IRL ^_^

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

My kitty Sagwa got approved to be in one of those adult coloring books! It's cat themed and being sold on Amazon! I'm so ecstatic I could scream! :D She's the first kitty in the sample lineup!

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQjcQIQ8e

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox
28 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

My kitty Sagwa got approved to be in one of those adult coloring books! It's cat themed and being sold on Amazon! I'm so ecstatic I could scream! :D She's the first kitty in the sample lineup!

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQjcQIQ8e

That is actually so cool!   :D

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes
7 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

That is actually so cool!   :D

I'm so excited! :D 

batmansgirl   
batmansgirl

THATS AWESOME AND YOU NAMED HER AFTER ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SHOWS 

Cutekats   
Cutekats

CUTEKATS GOT NONREFUNDABLE TICKETS TO THE BAHAMAS AND IS GOING IN A LITTLE MORE THAN A MONTH. Finally, after so many months of planning and searching for cheap airfare!! We got the last four tickets on the plane :D 

Cutelittlenose   
Cutelittlenose

Woo hoo!! Back on here!!

I caught a shiny Sigilyph and  shiny Delibird in Pokemon X. And a Shiny Alolan Meowth in Pokemon Sun. 

Due to extra credit, I currently have a 166% in Russian right now. ((Currently on Chapter 1, Lesson 3))

I got a 90 on my first Accounting exam. I was really lucky because the exam was hard. ((Currently on Chapter 3))

Tomorrow I have Anime club.

On Saturday I'm going with a friend to a Filipino restaurant. 

The update for Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls was released today!

8 days to  go until Pokemon Gold on the 3DS virtual console in released!

15 more days until Yo-Kai Watch 2 Psychic Specters.

Ash Cap Pikachu event starts next week for Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Finally, the Marshadow event for Pokemon Sun/Moon starts next month.

64 days until Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon release!!

Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku

Two things

First saw an old coworker who I havent seen since like 2004 at the store today, turns out she lives right near me and our kids are close in age so we're gonna get together.

Two, apparently according to an article the internet has decided Pennywise is gay and his lover is the Babadook and it's the best thing ever.  Google it.

DJfhboCVwAAsLuh.jpg

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Garnet   
Garnet

Ehhh, the Babadook thing was funny because of the circumstances that birthed it, and people just running with the goof. I'm not really into deciding that every horror movie antagonist is a LGBT icon, though. I mean, I enjoyed Pennywise as a character, but I cringe a bit at the implications of a child murderer, who killed a gay man in the book, being tumblr's fun new darling.

MysteryGirl   
MysteryGirl

I just had one of the best days of my life. I hung with my best friend all day, and realize how lucky I am. We went to a Chinese buffet, many stores, and she got her hoco dress! I went to Costco for the first time too, but I got really overwhelmed (the light was flickering and the people, noise, idk) and started getting waves of heat, nausea, feelings of fainting, just ugh. She knew immediately and just walked outside with me when I couldn't take it anymore. Her birthday is tomorrow, and I'm just so grateful for her. <3

AnonyMouse   
AnonyMouse

The last day and a half has been amazing and I will forever cherish the memories. 

batmansgirl   
batmansgirl

BMG DOESNT HAVE TO BUY A NEW PHONE

she just has to wait 2 weeks....

AT LEAST I GET TO KEEP MY PHONE

AnonyMouse   
AnonyMouse

Just when I think this weekend couldn't get any better Kate wins another Emmy GET IT GIRL

Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku
7 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Just when I think this weekend couldn't get any better Kate wins another Emmy GET IT GIRL

BOOM!

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

Finally decided to give watching Dexter a shot. Went in not thinking I would like it, ended up binging til almost 1 am last night. :laugh: So I guess what I'm saying is..I'm really happy to have a new fandom to be in! 

batmansgirl   
batmansgirl
1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Finally decided to give watching Dexter a shot. Went in not thinking I would like it, ended up binging til almost 1 am last night. :laugh: So I guess what I'm saying is..I'm really happy to have a new fandom to be in! 

Welcome where are you in Dexter?

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes
21 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Welcome where are you in Dexter?

Episode 4 I think? Not sure lol 

batmansgirl   
batmansgirl
12 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Episode 4 I think? Not sure lol 

OHHHHHHHHHHHH IT GETS SO GOOD

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

My IRL crush told me I looked good in my new(ish) jacket today. :wub: 

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox

The sun is shining, birds are singing, it's two minutes to 9 am and I am not in work.  Instead I have an epic outdoor fun day planned including kayaking.  Today is going to be so awesome.

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

I know I keep saying this, but holy hell, I've got the most amazing horse in the world. She's doing so well as a therapy horse people ask if she has been specifically educated for it, which she hasn't. It's all her. And my God, she ages so well. She's healthier, stronger and more at peace with herself now than she was as a youngster. I really want to take credit for it, but all I can take credit for is trying to listen to her. Everything she is, she has created herself. :heart: 

MaiMai   
MaiMai

I made hot chocolate and made the milk all frothy and frothy hot chocolate is the best hot chocolate :rofl:

batmansgirl   
batmansgirl

I TURNED MY STUFF IN AHEAD OF TIME

iluvemojis   
iluvemojis

i have a new bf (AND HE IS LITERALLY ALLERGIC TO EVERYTHING I AM SO LUCKY)