Sneeze Fetish Forum
skater

Happiness Department

Cutelittlenose   
Cutelittlenose

So excited for the Sanrio Boys anime  (サンリオ男子; Sanrio Danshi) coming in January 2018. It's about high school boys (and one male high school teacher) who love Sanrio Characters. :) The sanrio characters promoted are Hello Kitty, Pom Pom Purin, My Melody, Little Twin Stars, Cinnamoroll, Badtz Maru, and Kero Kero Keroppi. :) It started as live-action promotion with actors and moved on to a successful manga, Japanese otome dating sim game, and now an upcoming anime. :) 

(Two of the main characters dancing with Pom Pom Purin [the dog])

((First trailer for the anime))

MeForever   
MeForever

I'm going to school soon and I'm very exited to see my friends again!

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

Had my annual dentist's appointment today and everything was fine. :D 

Shayla   
Shayla
4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Had my annual dentist's appointment today and everything was fine. :D 

So did I and I had no cavities either. *high fives*

I'm really happy about this since I actually am kind of cavity prone and this is the 2nd visit in a row with no cavities. Good news, since I was having tooth pain. From the xrays they said it's likely a sinus issue which sucks, but I'd rather that than more cavities.

Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku

I'm watching the zoo's live feed of the penguin area. :heart: SO CUTE.

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox

I'm making cookies and my house smells like cookies and then soon I will eat cookies. 

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

I straight up have the best friend ever! And they know exactly who they are~! :hug: 

Joal 555   
Joal 555

I've broken up from work!

No more work stress until 2 January!

:joal:

Hedgehog   
Hedgehog

Yeah, @Joal 555 :thumbsupsmiley: My holidays have started as well! :wine:

gingerdean   
gingerdean

I slept sooooo much today and got absolutely nothing done, but I regret nothing :sleepysmiley03:

(I'll regret it tomorrow, when I will have a crap ton of crap to get done, but I'll worry about that later :lol:)

Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku

Reconnected with some online friends who'd moved away from Skype, one started tweeting again and we're all back on discord now. ^^

Anonymouse   
Anonymouse

I just got a huge chunk of cash that was very unexpected!

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

My sweet neighbour knocked on my door and asked if I was lonely and wanted to have Christmas lunch with her and her brother + his family. That was sweet. :heart: I declined, but it was still really, really kind of her to offer. 

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

Holidays are officially over for me and I couldn't be happier! :) 

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox

Every single morning of my life, my cat always tries to convince me that I shouldn't get out of bed so early, I should just stick around and cuddle him and be warm.  And this week he gets to be right every day.    Gotta admit, his way of doing things is pretty relaxing!

Shayla   
Shayla

I don't know why I get so excited when I'm cooking and low on milk, and there is the exact amount I need left in the container, but I can't help laughing with glee when this happens.

Joal 555   
Joal 555

I'm happy to have my car back!

(I've had a courtesy car for more than a week, while my own car was being repaired after someone decided to drive into the back of me :glare: )

:joal:

Ralala   
Ralala

I'm only not drunk  because I haven't stood up yet! I'm using spell check because I care about my grammar and what I post on the internet. Maybe posting this is a mistake. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

Yeah, I know I brag a lot about my horse, but she's the best. Today, at the beginners' riding lesson, one of the ponies got a freak-out, threw the kid off and started running around like crazy. A couple of the other horses got upset and danced around a bit. My horse stood completely still the entire time. She was so careful with the kid on her back (had it been me in the saddle, she would probably have joined the freak-run just for the heck of it). She even stands still at mounting! She never does that with me or any experienced rider, the moment you're mid-air, she walks off. It's like she thinks if you're not ready, you don't deserve the ride either way. With the beginners or physically disabled riders? Like a rock. She stands patiently still no matter how long it takes for them to get up.

And today I found that some of the kids have written her name and a lot of hearts in the dust on the riding hall walls and mirror. :lol: I remember when I was a kid and did that. It was reserved only for the absolute number one forever favourite horse. I'm proud. She has such patience with them, she's so gentle and pedagogical, it's like she has found her calling. You'd think an older horse who's a bit stiff would be perfectly happy NOT to have inexperienced riders pulling at her mouth or bumping up and down on her back completely unbalanced, but it's like she knows they do their very best and simply haven't learned yet. 

I'm glad I rarely watch the riding lessons, though. It almost makes me jealous how gentle she is with them, compared to how she lectures me. :lol: 

forestdaze   
forestdaze

I'm going to be starting a new job in a month so I'm moving out of state to someplace i've never been to! eeeeeeee!

BlackScatter   
BlackScatter

@forestdaze, I actually just did that same thing this month! :laugh: Congratulations to you, and I hope the move goes smoothly~

And I came to this thread to say I LOVE MY JOB, AHHHH!! It's literally my dream job, and I've been enjoying every minute of it. I'm still adjusting to it, but I am so happy to have it.