Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
HornedSerpent

Big noses

Recommended Posts

HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent

Hello!  So, I know there was a pretty old topic about this, and I want sure if it was better to resurrect an old topic or start a new one; mods, lemme know if I should delete and piggyback on an old thread. (Want sure if any people in that thread were even still here.) I'm brand new and still learning best practices.

Anywho, I'd love to find my peeps out there who are like me and have nose fetishes, particularly those like myself who are into big noses. (It's my primary fetish, I am not a sneeze person, but I do understand that.) I'm a girl, who likes male noses, particularly I prefer long, hooked noses vs. wide ones.  The bigger, the better.  Trying to find others like myself has been a struggle as it's a strange thing to like, especially rare for women. I'd love to hear from people about what they like, etc if any of you are floating out there.  Let's join forces!

Share this post


Link to post
Garnet   
Garnet

I'm certainly into oversized noses as a facet of this fetish, but it often relates to how I think they'd sneeze. I'm a bit curious, is there an "end-game" for you in terms of fetish satisfaction? Like, for most snez!fetishists I assume that that peak moment is when the sneezing actually occurs, regardless of how much they might enjoy or prefer the foreplay/build-up. But if it's just an aesthetic thing, I'm interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Ferv   
Ferv

Ironically, I was contemplating on creating a topic centered around hooked noses shortly before stumbling upon this. I do not have a fetish for noses per se, but I find certain kinds attractive. I personally find hooked noses quite attractive especially on men with tan skin, and longish, curly dark brown or black hair. I recently saw such a guy when I was at the lake this past weekend, and kept stealing glances at him. He was quite literally dripping with good looks! He struck me as a complete jock. He was of average height, but had an incredible muscular structure. I also gleaned that he was a soccer player because his friend and his presumably younger brother had been teasing him about his nose, saying that it was broken. The guy's friend laughed and said, "Oh, yeah! I remember that! You broke your nose playing soccer when we were kids."

I, myself, have a hooked nose, but I was born with it. I often get asked if I have a broken nose because my nose is always tinged pink, and there are permanent dark circles beneath my eyes. It is needless to say that it has made me self-conscious about the feature. Whenever I was younger I thought about getting a rhinoplasty when I entered adulthood, but I am slowly becoming more fond of how my nose makes me look. It is one of my most discerning features, and one of the most masculine things about my body. Also, my fellows here seem to think that it looks great on me, so, you know... :P 

Oh, and, I am with Garnet. I love learning about different "end-games" when it comes to this paraphilia. I find the different aspects people adore about it interesting. It reminds me of how diverse people are.

Share this post


Link to post
Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku

For me it's not really a fetish part but I will say when I look at people while talking I tend to stare at their nose.  I don't mind big noses as long as it fits the person's face.

I do appreciate it a bit more I'm art as long as it's drawn nicely with either a nice sniffle or sneeze added.

There are a few artists here that draw very nice big noses for their fet art. :)

Also interested if this is purely aesthetic since you said you're not into sneezing. Or does something else play in?

Share this post


Link to post
TaurielRiver   
TaurielRiver

Maybe not 'big' noses exactly, but I do like 'unusual' noses? Crooked/hooked/long/angular are definitely visually appealing, but maybe 'nostril shape' is a bit more of a thing for me... as I then imagine what their nostrils would look like shivering/flaring just before sneezing! :>

Share this post


Link to post
SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

I rather enjoy long noses as part of the fetish but I also enjoy them without any sneezy context. The longer/bigger the better! I'm a pretty big fan of over exaggerated nose sizes too~ :D

Edited by sneezyholmes
'context' not 'contact'. I have fat thumbs

Share this post


Link to post
Kaze wo Hiku   
Kaze wo Hiku
50 minutes ago, TaurielRiver said:

 as I then imagine what their nostrils would look like shivering/flaring just before sneezing! :>

I do this too. :D

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent
5 hours ago, Ferv said:

Ironically, I was contemplating on creating a topic centered around hooked noses shortly before stumbling upon this. I do not have a fetish for noses per se, but I find certain kinds attractive. I personally find hooked noses quite attractive especially on men with tan skin, and longish, curly dark brown or black hair. I recently saw such a guy when I was at the lake this past weekend, and kept stealing glances at him. He was quite literally dripping with good looks! He struck me as a complete jock. He was of average height, but had an incredible muscular structure. I also gleaned that he was a soccer player because his friend and his presumably younger brother had been teasing him about his nose, saying that it was broken. The guy's friend laughed and said, "Oh, yeah! I remember that! You broke your nose playing soccer when we were kids."

I, myself, have a hooked nose, but I was born with it. I often get asked if I have a broken nose because my nose is always tinged pink, and there are permanent dark circles beneath my eyes. It is needless to say that it has made me self-conscious about the feature. Whenever I was younger I thought about getting a rhinoplasty when I entered adulthood, but I am slowly becoming more fond of how my nose makes me look. It is one of my most discerning features, and one of the most masculine things about my body. Also, my fellows here seem to think that it looks great on me, so, you know... :P 

Oh, and, I am with Garnet. I love learning about different "end-games" when it comes to this paraphilia. I find the different aspects people adore about it interesting. It reminds me of how diverse people are.

Oh, I actually have a hooked nose too, but since I'm a girl I dislike it on myself.  WEIRD, eh?  But on men it's so masculine and attractive to me.  So rock it, however you got it. :D

As for Kaze Wu Hiku's question (and Garnet's also), it has aesthetic components, tactile components and also I guess what you'd call "descriptive".  While I am not into sneezing as a thing, I love when guy with this type of nose touches it, talks about it or otherwise does anything to call attention to it.  Or a kiss irl/kiss scene in a movie, where it kinda bends a lil bit against the other person's cheek.  It's kinda terrible, but I even like when it's made fun of, in a way... because that's about the only attention paid to such features in typical company, so you take what you can get.  So I mean... although sneezing is not at all a part of it for me, it could technically be something that draws attention to it and thus be interesting to me if a lot of touching/rubbing/discussing it is involved.  But I generally am not a fan of bodily fluids.  I also tend to like men with more slender, otherwise less typically "masculine" features and a big nose really balances that somehow and looks amazing.  

So yeah, to sum up, it's aesthetic/visual, but also I love it being described, a lot... and I love attention being brought to it via visual means or other people, or tactile with it being touched/touching something.  And then, my husband's nose is pretty much the reason I developed this fetish.  Around the time when we were first dating, it hadn't clicked yet for me; but his nose is HUGE so I knew it to be his most defining feature.  Then one day while I was reading a book for English class, and it was describing a character with a similar type of nose... I realized it reminded me of him and was really exciting.  

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent

...Did I freak people out? <__<;   Hope not!  

Btw, not sure if this goes here or another spot, but happy to attempt exchanging fanfic/writings with the people on here.  Even if we don't happen to share a particular fetish I'm totally down to do a trade.  I'm not really a fanfic writer so much as I am an avid RPer and general writer, but I definitely feel I could do fics if I tried.  

Share this post


Link to post
Ferv   
Ferv
3 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

...Did I freak people out? <__<;  Hope not!

Btw, not sure if this goes here or another spot, but happy to attempt exchanging fanfic/writings with the people on here. Even if we don't happen to share a particular fetish I'm totally down to do a trade. I'm not really a fanfic writer so much as I am an avid RPer and general writer, but I definitely feel I could do fics if I tried.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but you did not disturb me in the least. Also, I doubt that the others who read this thread are perturbed by anything you have said.

Regarding your other statement, I would have to say that perhaps you should post something about your willingness to write pieces for fellow members on the board designated for trades. 

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent

Ha, thanks!  Good.  *phew*

5 minutes ago, Ferv said:

Regarding your other statement, I would have to say that perhaps you should post something about your willingness to write pieces for fellow members on the board designated for trades. 

I'm not a cool validated member yet, yo.  But once I am I totally will!  I'll keep that in mind for future postings. 

Share this post


Link to post
TaurielRiver   
TaurielRiver
On 7/4/2016 at 4:25 PM, HornedSerpent said:

 Or a kiss irl/kiss scene in a movie, where it kinda bends a lil bit against the other person's cheek.

This is actually my favourite visual in any film kissing scene, if the nose is slightly squashed/crumpled, even just momentarily... I'll be screaming like a crazy person a little bit inside! And any sort of sniffling, twitching, nose-touching, ummm yes, sign me up?! ^_^:heart: I would say I have a soft spot for your whole post, they are all things I relate to and see as part of my fetish, even though it is sneezing which takes it to another level for me.

You can request a fic trade without being validated, the place to do it would be the main Observations, Stories and Art board, here! Beneath the links to the sub-forums there’s a pinned post, ‘notes about requesting stories’, but if you take a look at some of the recent ask threads, that could be a good place to start too! :)

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent
2 hours ago, TaurielRiver said:

This is actually my favourite visual in any film kissing scene, if the nose is slightly squashed/crumpled, even just momentarily... I'll be screaming like a crazy person a little bit inside! And any sort of sniffling, twitching, nose-touching, ummm yes, sign me up?! ^_^:heart: I would say I have a soft spot for your whole post, they are all things I relate to and see as part of my fetish, even though it is sneezing which takes it to another level for me.

You can request a fic trade without being validated, the place to do it would be the main Observations, Stories and Art board, here! Beneath the links to the sub-forums there’s a pinned post, ‘notes about requesting stories’, but if you take a look at some of the recent ask threads, that could be a good place to start too! :)

 

 

 

 

 

Adrien Brody in any movie where he kisses anybody.  I'll sit through an entire horrible film (he's been in some... questionable ones) to get that moment where his nose smooshes up.  aaaaghsshgdds;l SO CUTE.  But so rare. (But of course, watching any movie with him in it is pretty much visual 'unf' for me for the entire time he's on screen.  All he needs to do is turn sideways and I'm a goner.)  

Thanks for the tip! I'll check in those sections. :)  

Share this post


Link to post
AnonyMouse   
AnonyMouse

I have liked people and characters with big noses before. Not sure if I like it on its own; it needs to be attached (lol) to someone I'm already endeared to, if that makes sense? It should also kind of work with the rest of their face. I have no interest in exaggeratedly large noses; it needs to be within the realm of possibility for me to enjoy it. I also like when attention is called to it or if there is some teasing, but it's not sexual for me, just kind of "awww!" I hope that makes sense.

You must love Andy Samberg?

Share this post


Link to post
Grey on a Sunday   
Grey on a Sunday
2 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

You must love Andy Samberg?

Haaaaaaah hah, oh the things that nose could do... I-I mean, back on topic!

Seriously though, I'm definitely on the 'playing with noses' train. My first semi-intimate encounter with a guy, I basically told him about the fetish (we were decent enough friends that I knew about some of his interests, and he actually wanted to indulge me) so I spent about five minutes just tracing his nose and planting admiring kisses onto it. Granted, it wasn't big/huge by any means, but if it was? Hhhholy moly it would have been more than five minutes. But I also agree that it has to be a person whose personality I find agreeable or endearing as Anony said. If that is the case, stroking the bridge/length/nostrils, nuzzling, tip kisses, and for me the inevitable inducing because, I personally CAN'T admire a big nose without hearing the sneeze that comes with it~! And definitely a fan of both wide/long noses, in equal measure because I love variety. 

If I had to give an example of my nose pr0nz type, it'd be this dude. Honestly, his nose isn't huge, but it is on the sliiiightly larger-ish side? Though his mouth is fairly bigger too so, I think it suits him quite well. ((That or his nose actually isn't that big and I'm a disgrace to this topic XD))

Share this post


Link to post
TaurielRiver   
TaurielRiver
12 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

Adrien Brody in any movie where he kisses anybody.  I'll sit through an entire horrible film (he's been in some... questionable ones) to get that moment where his nose smooshes up.

Smooshes up, eep, that’s such a yummy word for it! :yay: I really liked him in Houdini (waistcoats and suspenders… and nutty inventor hair! :> )

You mentioned you write original and RP a lot, do you ever write ficlets with nose-fetish as the focus? If you ever do feel like sharing a work (obviously no pressure, only if it was something you wanted/felt comfortable doing!), I think it all sounds super cute and I would still be up for reading!

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent
9 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

I have liked people and characters with big noses before. Not sure if I like it on its own; it needs to be attached (lol) to someone I'm already endeared to, if that makes sense? It should also kind of work with the rest of their face. I have no interest in exaggeratedly large noses; it needs to be within the realm of possibility for me to enjoy it. I also like when attention is called to it or if there is some teasing, but it's not sexual for me, just kind of "awww!" I hope that makes sense.

You must love Andy Samberg?

Andy Samberg is pretty great.  Also love Arthur Darvill (Rory, companion from Doctor Who).  As for exaggeratedly large, I generally like it in the realm of like... possible human proportions, but on the very large side of that.  But I'm not opposed to like, a bit of exaggeration in drawings, just not like RIDICULOUS.  And definitely having it work with the rest of the face is part of it for me.  A cute face plus nose = EXTRA yes.  If I weren't worried about like, secrecy or whatnot I'd post a pic of my husband's nose as an example.  :>)  He has cosplayed as Snape 2-3 times and it's FAB.  He's going to do it again for the "HP and the Cursed Child" midnight release so I'm stoked.  Because Snape. <3

6 hours ago, Grey on a Sunday said:

If I had to give an example of my nose pr0nz type, it'd be this dude. Honestly, his nose isn't huge, but it is on the sliiiightly larger-ish side? Though his mouth is fairly bigger too so, I think it suits him quite well. ((That or his nose actually isn't that big and I'm a disgrace to this topic XD))

There are no disgraces! ^__^  It isn't huge, for sure, but it's nicely defined, strong and masculine, I get why you like it. ;)

4 hours ago, TaurielRiver said:

Smooshes up, eep, that’s such a yummy word for it! :yay: I really liked him in Houdini (waistcoats and suspenders… and nutty inventor hair! :> )

You mentioned you write original and RP a lot, do you ever write ficlets with nose-fetish as the focus? If you ever do feel like sharing a work (obviously no pressure, only if it was something you wanted/felt comfortable doing!), I think it all sounds super cute and I would still be up for reading!

Yeah, he was cute in Houdini, though Brothers Bloom I feel like he was even cuter.  And King Kong.  I even watched Splice, but it's a terrible movie... why does he have to look so cute and nerdy in it??  

I do RP, but oddly, no I don't usually do that, maybe because I'm like super uber embarassed and I'd worry people would find out.  :V  I haven't even written any fiction for myself, again because shaaaaaame.  But hoping to overcome that with you fine folks.  There was one RP I started with some friends, it was a HP/Wizarding World rp based in the year 1690 when the Statute of Secrecy had just been written into effect.  I played a Ravenclaw professor and he had a large nose, but that was not the focus of the rp... just a lil somethin' for me to enjoy while writing in it.  I tried to not make it too overt but did enjoy myself a bit with it, though it never got too far along.  (I can post a post or two if people want at some point, maybe in the obs/artwork/writing area.)  My best friend and I did do an rp once where we wrote each others' dream men as characters- I wrote her favorite type and she wrote mine.  Since she's an author, she ended up liking the guy she made for me so much she's writing him into her current novel as one of the main characters.  It's a flipping DREAM for me, lemme tell you.  Every chapter with that man is like a personal gift. <3  There are almost no men with big noses who are anything but villains or secret villains or laughable side characters in any media.

#endgush

Share this post


Link to post
atchoum   
atchoum
On 04/07/2016 at 4:59 AM, sneezyholmes said:

I rather enjoy long noses as part of the fetish but I also enjoy them without any sneezy context. The longer/bigger the better! I'm a pretty big fan of over exaggerated nose sizes too~ :D

You can count me in as a passionate admirer of big (beautiful) noses !  One advantage over sneezing is that it’s always available to admire.  So I catch myself in the metro looking at noses, and unconsciously appraising them. 

I’ve been lucky enough to spend some time in Naples, which must be the world capital of big beautiful noses – men and women alike.  It’s incredibly rich, and the Neapolitans are conscious of it too – a couple of time the ‘nasoni’ have been mentioned as typical of this fabulous city.

Share this post


Link to post
SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes
1 hour ago, atchoum said:

You can count me in as a passionate admirer of big (beautiful) noses !  One advantage over sneezing is that it’s always available to admire.  So I catch myself in the metro looking at noses, and unconsciously appraising them. 

I’ve been lucky enough to spend some time in Naples, which must be the world capital of big beautiful noses – men and women alike.  It’s incredibly rich, and the Neapolitans are conscious of it too – a couple of time the ‘nasoni’ have been mentioned as typical of this fabulous city.

 

Woot! All aboard the big nose fan club train! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Sneezingnonstop   
Sneezingnonstop

I feel like I'll be somewhat of an outcast in a group that seems to widely prefer large male noses, but I confess to be an admirer of large female noses. I like both hooked and wide noses, though I seem to prefer wide over hooked by just a small bit(not by much). When I'm out in public, I love to look around and try and see someone with a large nose, especially if it's tinted with red. I get a little excited as well when the nose twitches and wiggles and moves back and forth. Gosh I sound odd>_<.

As a small side note, to anyone interested I suppose, I recently started a RP scenario where my character is from another planet(Sci-Fi), and naturally has a large nose and carries a handkerchief the size of a handtowel(bigger than a usual hanky).

Hope to contribute more soon!

Share this post


Link to post
TaurielRiver   
TaurielRiver
19 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

And King Kong.  I even watched Splice, but it's a terrible movie... why does he have to look so cute and nerdy in it??

I have watched some pretty slapdash films in the name of I-will-see-EVERYTHING-with-this-actor-in-it because THEN I WILL HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING WITH THIS ACTOR IN IT OMGFJGHSNGH, so, you know, *does the supersecret signal from the straight-to-VHS section* noothing amiss here. :D

19 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

Since she's an author, she ended up liking the guy she made for me so much she's writing him into her current novel as one of the main characters.

Oooh! That is incredibly cool, and makes the novel so much more personal! If there was a romance element, I could imagine myself totally trying to squeeze-in a headcanon for Dream Man’s love-interest character too. :P  Or at least… constantly peeking over my friend’s shoulder in the most suspense ever. ^_^:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent
On 7/8/2016 at 3:04 PM, TaurielRiver said:

Oooh! That is incredibly cool, and makes the novel so much more personal! If there was a romance element, I could imagine myself totally trying to squeeze-in a headcanon for Dream Man’s love-interest character too. :P  Or at least… constantly peeking over my friend’s shoulder in the most suspense ever. ^_^:heart:

There IS a romance element!  He's part of a love triangle with a guy who is 100 percent her taste, and the main character (who is a woman).  There's way more to the story than that, but what's funny is she totally envisioned the main character to really go for the guy she'd created for the story originally... but now she's kinda torn between them!  I've tainted her MIND.  XD  And it's great because she takes chapters to read in her writing group and comes back with info on who is currently team (dreamguy) and team (testosteroneguy). But she's stopped writing indefinitely after a speedbump... I hope she gets back to it because it's great.

On 7/8/2016 at 8:58 AM, atchoum said:

I’ve been lucky enough to spend some time in Naples, which must be the world capital of big beautiful noses – men and women alike.  It’s incredibly rich, and the Neapolitans are conscious of it too – a couple of time the ‘nasoni’ have been mentioned as typical of this fabulous city.

WELP THAT'S IT GOING OFF TO NAPLES bye everyone  (Actually currently trying to decide where to go for our first ever international vacation... that might have to hit on the shortlist now.  For reasons.  Entirely innocent reasons.)

On 7/8/2016 at 1:21 PM, Sneezingnonstop said:

I feel like I'll be somewhat of an outcast in a group that seems to widely prefer large male noses, but I confess to be an admirer of large female noses. I like both hooked and wide noses, though I seem to prefer wide over hooked by just a small bit(not by much). When I'm out in public, I love to look around and try and see someone with a large nose, especially if it's tinted with red. I get a little excited as well when the nose twitches and wiggles and moves back and forth. Gosh I sound odd>_<.

As a small side note, to anyone interested I suppose, I recently started a RP scenario where my character is from another planet(Sci-Fi), and naturally has a large nose and carries a handkerchief the size of a handtowel(bigger than a usual hanky).

Hope to contribute more soon!

Haaaa I do the same in public. :blush: 

I have plenty of "obs" type stuff, maybe I'll start seperate lil threadlets for those in the obs/stories/art section too.  

As an aside, it's so interesting learning about the different facets of your paraphilia/fetishes here!  There's people who really love the red noses/rubbing them, or the hurt/comfort aspect of repeated sneezing or coughing or stuffy voice.  I love seeing how they overlap and what is it about them that you guys like.  I can totally get the hurt/comfort thing; I have a real soft spot for a man showing emotion/being vulnerable and I can see how sneezing or being sick plays into that.  A man with a huge nose is also often emotionally sensitive regarding that topic and there definitely is an element of that which totally GETS me in the feels.  And regardless of that any guy who is picked on/upset hits me in the same spot, maybe one reason I love Snape so much.  How do you guys feel about noses red from cold, like physically cold weather?  I LOVE that. 

And YAAAS so happy to find all you guys in this thread!! XD 

 

  

 

Edited by Joal 555
as requested by poster

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent

Also, sneezingnonstop, don't feel like too much of an outcast! :) The majority of people with preferences for large noses actually are referring to female noses!  Apparently it's quite rare for people to have a fetish for large male noses.  Also, I have a bigger nose myself, a bit like Lady Gaga. (Who I was for Halloween once.)

Share this post


Link to post
Sneezingnonstop   
Sneezingnonstop
2 minutes ago, HornedSerpent said:

Also, sneezingnonstop, don't feel like too much of an outcast! :) The majority of people with preferences for large noses actually are referring to female noses!  Apparently it's quite rare for people to have a fetish for large male noses.  Also, I have a bigger nose myself, a bit like Lady Gaga. (Who I was for Halloween once.)

If you say so, though large majority to me seems like male nose lovers(idk why if not, just seems that way). And that's pretty neat to be able to compare yourself to Lady Gaga haha.

Share this post


Link to post
HornedSerpent   
HornedSerpent

It's got more of a hump at the bridge than hers, but about similar.  Enough that photos of me in costume had my friends fooled into thinking I was simply randomly posting pictures of Gaga at them for no reason. 

And if you google "big nose fetish" or some combination of big noses and sexy or whatever, most of what you'll get are women.  With a sprinkling of Adrien Brody thrown in because he's the posterboy for Hollywood large noses. XD

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×