Sneeze Fetish Forum
rhinoceros

Sudden sneezes this morning

rhinoceros   
rhinoceros

I was making my breakfast this morning when I felt a sneeze coming on. At first I ignored it, distracted by something I was doing (food is a powerful distraction for me!), but then I realised that I should be doing something about it, so I went to my pocket and found a large clean red tartan handkerchief. I just had time to completely unfold it before the sneeze arrived and I was able to catch the sneeze (aaahh-tssshhhmmmppfffff, rougly speaking) and continue it into a blow, in the time-honoured manner. I then cleaned my nose and put the hanky away.

Normally my sneezes come in multiples but I had to wait a good half-hour before the second and third came; by this time I was at the computer. I caught the second sneeze in my hanky as before but waited for the third before blowing again. All the handkerchief action was two-handed, prayer-style.

I still have the handkerchief in my pocket but it's well used now so it may not last the day - however I have a clean white one in my back pocket.

I felt like posting this observation, so here it is, and the experience also inspired me to post photos of some of my handkerchief collection, which you can see in sexyhankysneeze's general discussion / handkerchief users thread (can't remember how to link it, sorry!)

allergyboy2001   
allergyboy2001

Thanks for sharing!

Hankysneeze   
Hankysneeze

Bless you lots ?

cjblo   
cjblo

It is that time of year...