Sneeze Fetish Forum
Bondi

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

insertwittyusernamehere   
insertwittyusernamehere
On 03/09/2017 at 9:49 PM, helyzelle said:

Oh no! Please post the new links when they are uploaded again :)

Seems channel is fine, false alarm :)

flower   
flower
On 8/17/2017 at 7:38 AM, Superman said:

This is me trying something new video wise.

Hope it works and hope you enjoy. (m) 

Love! Thanks Superman.  :wink1:

Steelswarm   
Steelswarm
9 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

https://youtu.be/udMyTKZtBuk

.......!!

*hides under a rock*

Be nice 

A sexy and powerful sneeze :) Thanks for sharing! I wish a certain someone would hear this...

Edited by Steelswarm

Sneeze999   
Sneeze999
6 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

.......!!

*hides under a rock*

Be nice 

Ehem..........Show........you have absolutly NOTHING to worry about with sneezes like this!!! That was wonderful!! Beautiful even!! I am so appreciative that you shared this with everyone :) Your bravery shall be rewarded with massive praise, I promise!! That sneeze was........man........wow!!

Edited by Sneeze999

Gmsnz   
Gmsnz
7 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

.......!!

*hides under a rock*

Be nice 

You've really lived up to the expectations you set with your obs! I'm glad you finally posted :)

Show&tell   
Show&tell
4 minutes ago, Steelswarm said:

A sexy and powerful sneeze :) Thanks for sharing!

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Ehem..........Show........you have absolutly NOTHING to worry about with sneezes like this!!! That was wonderful!! Beautiful even!! I am so appreciative that you shared this with everyone :) Your bravery shall be rewarded with massive praise, I promise!! That sneeze was........man........wow!!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Legit going crazy right now.  Posting stories is one thing, but this is just so much more personal.  Like I get that you guys have been very nice, but my heart is pounding like a hammer.  

*finger reaches for delete button*  

Just now, Gmsnz said:

You've really lived up to the expectations you set with your obs! I'm glad you finally posted :)

This was not with perfume, just a q tip.  An admittedly smaller sneeze than normal, I was trying to be a bit quiet 

*passes out from anxiety*

Sneeze999   
Sneeze999
1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Legit going crazy right now.  Posting stories is one thing, but this is just so much more personal.  Like I get that you guys have been very nice, but my heart is pounding like a hammer.  

*finger reaches for delete button*  

This was not with perfume, just a q tip.  An admittedly smaller sneeze than normal, I was trying to be a bit quiet 

Haha! I get it, and would be totally fine with you taking it down if you still feel so much anxiety about it. But I want you to know that I was being 100% truthful about how much I enjoyed that sneeze, it was absolutly amazing :)

Gmsnz   
Gmsnz
6 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

If that was a smaller sneeze than normal, I can only imagine how great your normal sneezes are! And now I'm wondering what It would be like if you even exaggerated your sneezes! 

Show&tell   
Show&tell
5 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Haha! I get it, and would be totally fine with you taking it down if you still feel so much anxiety about it. But I want you to know that I was being 100% truthful about how much I enjoyed that sneeze, it was absolutly amazing :)

As terrifying as this is, I am glad I did it.  Since joining the forum, it has always been my ultimate goal.  I just wish I could catch my damn breath now

1 minute ago, Gmsnz said:

If that was a smaller sneeze than normal, I can only imagine how great your normal sneezes are! And now I'm wondering what It would be like if you even exaggerated your sneezes! 

Cover your ears lol :P It may be some time before I try for a full unrestrained video.  My larger sneezes are still a sore spot for me :/

Sneeze999   
Sneeze999
1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

Cover your ears lol :P It may be some time before I try for a full unrestrained video.  My larger sneezes are still a sore spot for me :/

Well, whenever your ready I hope you know that you will have alot of very appreciative people out there ready to shower you with praise for your large sneezes! :) Plus, I will probably have to see an ear doctor afterwards cos there is NO WAY IN HELL I am covering up my ears for your larger sneezes! I wanna experiance them in all their glory! lol :P:)

Show&tell   
Show&tell
32 minutes ago, Steelswarm said:

I wish a certain someone would hear this...

Lol the past is the past.  I get it, but I don't go looking for trouble ;)

Show&tell   
Show&tell
10 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Well, whenever your ready I hope you know that you will have alot of very appreciative people out there ready to shower you with praise for your large sneezes! :) Plus, I will probably have to see an ear doctor afterwards cos there is NO WAY IN HELL I am covering up my ears for your larger sneezes! I wanna experiance them in all their glory! lol :P:)

You brave soul. :P

I will of course consider it.  But its not high on my to do list.  This was scary enough as is.  I am however finally starting to relax and come down from my nerves

Steelswarm   
Steelswarm
13 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

This was scary enough as is.  I am however finally starting to relax and come down from my nerves

What you did took guts. Guts I never had on the 10 years I've been lurking on this site. Thanks once again for the sneeze!

Edited by Steelswarm

Show&tell   
Show&tell
1 minute ago, Steelswarm said:

What you did took guts. Guts I never had on the 10 years I've been lurking on this site. Thanks once again for the sneeze!

This means more than you know.  You are very welcome

BlackScatter   
BlackScatter

Reminder from Staff

Please keep conversation here limited. This is a place to post links/videos, and lengthy personal conversations can break up the flow of the thread. If you want to continue the conversation, please move it to another thread dedicated to the discussion. Thank you for your attention :) 

haymaker   
haymaker

4F... and they're quality

Ahynson   
Ahynson
On 9/14/2017 at 3:07 PM, haymaker said:

4F... and they're quality

Love how itchy these sound