Sneeze Fetish Forum
Snape

Sneezy Teacher

Snape   
Snape

It's my first post here so I'm a bit nervous. I've been reading this forum for some time but only recently I decided to join to finally stop being ashamed of my fetish. I'm so glad there's so many amazing people like me here. I hope you'll enjoy this observation and please forgive me if I make any mistakes because English isn't my mother tongue (I'm Polish).

Generally my English teacher catches a cold very rarely, but when he does he gets really sneezy. I personally think he's handsome, so I love to observe him especially when he's sick. He's got these loud, furious sneezing fits and he's usually unable to stop or muffle them so he just catches them into his hands.

Last week, at the very beginning of our lesson, my English teacher was explaining some kind of exercise so everybody was watching him. He was talking monotonously in his low voice and then his breath hitched. He stopped for a wile and put his long finger under his nose. After a few seconds he recovered (I was a bit disappointed actually) and started talking again. A few minutes passed, and while I was doing the exercise I saw him struggling with the urge to sneeze again. His breath was hitching, his eyes watering and he looked so vulnerable that I truly felt sorry for him. He started to rub at his nose furiously, probably to get rid of the tickling. And then, unable to hold on the sneezes any longer, he exploded with the fit of loud and harsh sneezes ' ahh... ahh... HARRRRSH, HARRRRSH,HARRRRRRSH... haaah....HARRRRSH!'. We all blessed him when he finished but I think he was too embarrassed to answer or probably felt more sneezes coming. He blew his nose as quietly as he could manage and sat silent until the bell rang. Then, 'finally free' as he says, he rushed out of classroom and was nowhere to be seen for the rest of the day.

Luisa39   
Luisa39

That was actually a very well written observation!  It was nice of you all to bless your teacher after he'd sneezed. 

By the way, it is nice to "meet" someone from Poland.:)  I do know the Polish equivalent of "bless you" but wouldn't be able to spell it.

Snape   
Snape

Thanks a lot :) Yea, well as far as I know there's very few people in Poland with this fetish, majority doesn't even know it exists.

Polish for 'bless you' is 'na zdrowie' :)

Psyneezy   
Psyneezy

That sounds amazing, "furious sneezing fits" is such a yummy description.

Thanks for sharing and hi welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're no longer ashamed of the fetish :)

Snape   
Snape

Heh, thanks :D Yea, well this forum helped me a lot to let's say come out of the closet. It's quite nice to know that there are so many people with the same fetish, so many great people. I'm so happy I joined this forum but unfortunately I don't know words good enough to describe it :P And thank you for reply, it really means a lot to me :) 

C-Money   
C-Money

My mom's side of the family is all polish and I definitely want to go there one day. I think your English is pretty good though, because I would not have been able to tell it wasn't your first language if you didn't share that. Welcome to the forum.

Snape   
Snape

Poland is quite nice country. And you can do a lot of sightseeing here :D Thanks very much :D