Sneeze Fetish Forum
I love Alan Rickman

I got the courage to say the word!

I love Alan Rickman   
I love Alan Rickman

For years—even before I found out about my fetish—I haven't been able to say the word "sneeze" in front of anyone. But finally, two weeks ago, when my cello instructor was sneezy and miserable from allergies, I asked my youth pastor and small group leader to pray for her, and I got the nerve to say, "She was sneezing every few minutes" to emphasize how miserable she was. I showed no fetishy reaction whatsoever either time, even just barely in my head. They both replied with something like, "Oh, that's horrible," and you could tell they recognized how bad she was doing that day specifically because of me mentioning that. She's been doing better since, but I'm so amazed I got the nerve to say it with no hesitation for anything!!

If that's not a big enough milestone, I've even been singing "The Fools Who Dream" from La La Land in front of my family and friends (they all really wanted me to learn it when they heard it the first time), including the two lines "The water was freezing. She spent a month sneezing" with no problem. I can't believe this! It's amazing to no longer be nervous with that stuff, because that's my favorite song to sing, not only because of that part, but also it's such an amazing and complicated song, too. I sing it really well, too, so my family loves hearing it!

Have any of you had experiences like this before?

Now, time for me to continue singing "The Fools Who Dream" as I finish up my homework. (Sheeeee toooold meeeee: "A bit of madness is keeeyyy. To give us new colors to seeeee. Who knows where it will lead uuuuus? Aaaaand that's why they need uuuuus." So bring on the rebels...)

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

MysteryGirl   
MysteryGirl

That's awesome! You're definitely way more brave than I am, especially in front of a big group. I would have freaked out honestly. 

I also cannot believe you'll sing the song from La La Land in front of your family :worshippy: You know the Meghan Trainor song, "me too"? There's a line like 'bless me baby, achoo" in there, and I loose it whenever it used to play on the radio. Pure torture xD

Luisa39   
Luisa39

Congratulations, OP -- you're braver than I am regarding the word "sneeze"!  (Though I have finally overcome my "block" about the word "handkerchief.")

I love Alan Rickman   
I love Alan Rickman
10 hours ago, MysteryGirl said:

That's awesome! You're definitely way more brave than I am, especially in front of a big group. I would have freaked out honestly. 

I also cannot believe you'll sing the song from La La Land in front of your family :worshippy: You know the Meghan Trainor song, "me too"? There's a line like 'bless me baby, achoo" in there, and I loose it whenever it used to play on the radio. Pure torture xD

It's amazing and like a dream. I never thought I'd be able to do this, tbh. :lol: And no, I actually have not heard that song before. Maybe I'll search it up on my own sometime...

10 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

Congratulations, OP -- you're braver than I am regarding the word "sneeze"!  (Though I have finally overcome my "block" about the word "handkerchief.")

Congrats on that! :thumbs_up: I'm sure you'll get it soon, too. Slowly and steadily. I don't know if I'd say I have a block, but I just don't ever use the words "tissue" or "handkerchief." Maybe it is a little block, but I'm not sure

Used a word twice and didn't notice it with my tired mind

March Hare   
March Hare

Well done! :yes: I still struggle huuugely with this, especially in conversation with someone who knows about the fetish. 

Mwsapphire   
Mwsapphire

Oh, bless your Cello instructor!

And congrats!

I love Alan Rickman   
I love Alan Rickman
On 3/23/2017 at 10:14 AM, March Hare said:

Well done! :yes: I still struggle huuugely with this, especially in conversation with someone who knows about the fetish. 

Thanks! And well, at least they'd get the problem! When it's a conversation with a "muggle," I used to worry it was weird when I couldn't get it out!

14 hours ago, Mwsapphire said:

Oh, bless your Cello instructor!

And congrats!

Thank you! And yeah, it's crazy, because I've seen her during a horribly miserable allergy day (she probably forgot to take her medicine, because the pollen count has been very much worse since then and I haven't seen another sneeze since that day), but I've also seen her during literally the happiest moment of her life so far (the day she got engaged). I greatly enjoy spending time with her every week, and we're more of best friends instead of just having a teacher/student relationship. 

iluvemojis   
iluvemojis

Congrats! It's definitely hard. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to say...well... umm.... *clears throat uncomfortably* uhhh....you know....

I love Alan Rickman   
I love Alan Rickman
On 3/25/2017 at 7:02 PM, iluvemojis said:

Congrats! It's definitely hard. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to say...well... umm.... *clears throat uncomfortably* uhhh....you know....

Haha, I was in this same situation before. I used to be nervous to write out the word "sneeze" as well, even with private sneezefics! You'll get it. I believe in you!

JohnSprinter   
JohnSprinter

I always thought that by saying it or talking about sneezing I might get found out. Like an irrational fear of someone discovering I have the fetish. But I came to realise that so few people even know it exists and they certainly aren't going to put the pieces together like that. Now I jump upon any opportunity to talk about sneezing as much as possible when the subject comes up. It's quite exciting and feels kinda naughty and dangerous if that makes sense. My heart starts pounding. And when talking to someone of the gender you enjoy seeing sneeze the conversation is exhilarating. Especially if the conversation is about their sneezes. Just don't seem overly keen to keep talking about sneezes or they may think you are oddly intrigued.    

MarauderFanGirl4Ever   
MarauderFanGirl4Ever

I totally know what you are talking about! #relatable Am I right?:sweatdrop:

Bananagirl   
Bananagirl

SO brave! I always balk at the word, using 'issues' or something of that regard when I'm talking to friends who know about my fetish. Every time I have to say the word (or even type it out) I feel like I have to really force myself to do it. As if I'm trudging through the mud in my mind just to get them to fall out of my mouth. Gehhh...

I applaud anyone who can do this without running your mental stop signs. xD

blowlovinaspiegurl   
blowlovinaspiegurl

I don't have problems talking about sneezing or tissues and the like. But maybe it's because of being an Aspie. At least, I wonder. Since I'm not typical, I don't have many inhibitions. Like one time I talked to e-friend on Twitter and she was talking about her allergies. "My nose hates me" and I had no issues asking if she was allergic to something. And if I'm around somebody sniffly, I might say something like "Wipe your nose".