Sneeze Fetish Forum
ccv

Do your sneeze have visible spray?

ccv   
ccv

If so, do you cover them?

SneezyUrges123   
SneezyUrges123

Mine always have spray, but under normal conditions, you can't see it.  I've always been interested in this type of thing though, so I've actually tried catching it on video using different lighting positions.  When the lighting's just right, it definitely shows up big time.  If I'm totally and completely alone, I'll usually not bother to cover them.  But if there's anyone else even remotely nearby, I'm sure to cover them up.  I usually do it into either under my collar, or into my elbow.  I know you said in another post recently that you sneeze pretty much exclusively from your mouth.  I seems to me that that's how they normally happen for most people.  

greatestever   
greatestever

....Yeah. and someone I work with commented on it and it was kinda embarrassing. 

muskysneeze   
muskysneeze

Never seen mines! In Public of course I over em up, but when i'm home alone, i've always tried to see my spray (Doesn't work for me since we close our eyes as we sneeze hahahaha)

SneezyKateM   
SneezyKateM

I don't think my sneezes have spary, but they can be pretty snotty.  I always use tissues to cover up my sneezes if there might be anyone else around.

Woodsie   
Woodsie

I do spray a lot my sneezes are very powerful.   In public I cover up have to wipe /wash my hands afterwards very wet.  When I'm with my GF she loves to watch me sneeze so I do to cover up at all. 

Adw   
Adw

Mine do, at least when the lighting is good and I let them out uncovered. The worst is when at work I'll do my best to cover a sneeze but there will still be a few tiny drops visible on my computer monitor. I'm always worried someone will see that.

Show&tell   
Show&tell

Very slight spray, but its only a light misting of saliva.  My nose almost never gets mucus.

ccv   
ccv
On September 3, 2017 at 7:08 AM, SneezyKateM said:

I don't think my sneezes have spary, but they can be pretty snotty.  I always use tissues to cover up my sneezes if there might be anyone else around.

Are there ever any instances where you find yourself without a tissue? How would you sneeze then? 

SneezyKateM   
SneezyKateM

Not often luckily!  I'll sneeze into anything similar to a tissue if its available -napkin, paper towel, etc.  I'll use my hand if I have to.  Then I'll get to a bathroom as soon as possible.  If I can't get more tissues, I'll take some TP or paper towels from the bathroom to use until I can get more tissues 

ccv   
ccv
5 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Not often luckily!  I'll sneeze into anything similar to a tissue if its available -napkin, paper towel, etc.  I'll use my hand if I have to.  Then I'll get to a bathroom as soon as possible.  If I can't get more tissues, I'll take some TP or paper towels from the bathroom to use until I can get more tissues 

I see. Do you carry the tissues in your pocket or where do you carry them? My sneezes are the opposite of yours, heavy spray that is often visible but rarely any snot (even when I have allergies). Sometimes I feel like a tissue might come in handy.

SneezyUrges123   
SneezyUrges123
On 9/3/2017 at 7:08 AM, SneezyKateM said:

When you say that, do you mean that your nose runs really bad when you start sneezing, or do you mean that it's actually flying out when you sneeze?  Sorry if this is gross....

SneezyKateM   
SneezyKateM
1 hour ago, ccv said:

I see. Do you carry the tissues in your pocket or where do you carry them? My sneezes are the opposite of yours, heavy spray that is often visible but rarely any snot (even when I have allergies). Sometimes I feel like a tissue might come in handy.

Yup.  I carry as many tissues with me as I can - in pockets, my bag, etc.  

You should try them, they can help

SneezyKateM   
SneezyKateM
15 minutes ago, SneezyUrges123 said:

When you say that, do you mean that your nose runs really bad when you start sneezing, or do you mean that it's actually flying out when you sneeze?  Sorry if this is gross....

Thats ok, it dosen't really gross me out (although I know it grosses many others out, which is why I always use tissues).  I wouldn't say it flies out exactly, like it dosent shoot across the room or anything, but it can come out of my nose, or onto my face.  My allergies often cause my nose to make alot of snot.

SneezyUrges123   
SneezyUrges123

I'm glad questions like that don't phase you, lol. 

SneezyWolfRyan   
SneezyWolfRyan

Mine hella do! Hahahaha

allie_m93   
allie_m93

Always. It depends on my mood and location if i cover or not. At home i dont cover much. If i do sneeze in public i tend to sneeze on my arm but i guess i still am only partially covering. Likely still spraying around me somewhat. My husband almost never covers and i can always see spray. Some times i like it and other times it grosses me out. He doesnt know about me liking sneezes at all tho. 

Sneezy writer Pixie   
Sneezy writer Pixie

Mine do. Spit comes out of my mouth but I make sure to cover my mouth with my arm when I sneeze. But if I sneeze twice then I'll just go to the bathroom to clear my nose up.

ccv   
ccv
18 hours ago, allie_m93 said:

Always. It depends on my mood and location if i cover or not. At home i dont cover much. If i do sneeze in public i tend to sneeze on my arm but i guess i still am only partially covering. Likely still spraying around me somewhat. My husband almost never covers and i can always see spray. Some times i like it and other times it grosses me out. He doesnt know about me liking sneezes at all tho. 

Why do you only partially cover rather than cover completely? Are you worried about other people potentially seeing the spray come out of your mouth?

Edited by ccv
Split replies into separate posts

ccv   
ccv
15 hours ago, Sneezy writer Pixie said:

Mine do. Spit comes out of my mouth but I make sure to cover my mouth with my arm when I sneeze. But if I sneeze twice then I'll just go to the bathroom to clear my nose up.

What do you do about the spit on your arm after sneezing? (if your arm was bare)

Saimou   
Saimou

Hi! Traditionally my sneezes have had quite a bit of spray, I'd say. I have even sneezed with my eyes open once, and saw a tiny bit of spray :). Nowadays, though, my sneezes tend to be increasingly snot-dominated.

If I'm alone, I cover around 80% of times, to protect my gear, etc. If I'm in public, I'd say it's about 50/50, depending mostly on my respect towards the present company, and my mood. After all, when people have given you almost nothing but their shite (excuse the language) for a decade, you giving them a little of your snot in return isn't such an immoral thing to do, as far as I'm concerned :mad:.

Sorry, if this tends a bit toward the Snake Pit section :unsure:.

Saimou

Sneezy writer Pixie   
Sneezy writer Pixie
4 hours ago, ccv said:

What do you do about the spit on your arm after sneezing? (if your arm was bare)

Usually I'll take my shirt or hoodie and wipe the spit on it. Probably sounds really gross to most of you, but I don't care. Sometimes I'll go to the bathroom to also wash off my arm.

Sneezy writer Pixie   
Sneezy writer Pixie

Or if I'm alone I'll just leave it on my arm to dry instead of washing it away. 

ccv   
ccv
1 hour ago, Sneezy writer Pixie said:

Usually I'll take my shirt or hoodie and wipe the spit on it. Probably sounds really gross to most of you, but I don't care. Sometimes I'll go to the bathroom to also wash off my arm.

I also feel that other people would think that is gross but I personally don't see how it is. I do that all the time. 

1 hour ago, Sneezy writer Pixie said:

Or if I'm alone I'll just leave it on my arm to dry instead of washing it away. 

Does it not feel gross having a layer of spit just sitting on your arm? I really dislike the feeling of spit on my skin so sometimes I sneeze uncovered away from others.

Do you think that "ordinary" people would find it more gross to see someone sneeze uncovered with visible spit or to see someone sneeze into their arm and then wipe it on their clothes?

Diamond   
Diamond

For me, it depends on the reason why I'm sneezing.  If I'm sneezing just because, it's typically dry and there's no visible spray.  But if I'm sick....dear lord, get ready for some spray.  If I'm alone, I'll sneeze onto my bare arm and just look at the spray.  It covers a large portion of my arm, and I usually just leave it to dry.