Sneeze Fetish Forum
ccv

Do your sneeze have visible spray?

ccv   
ccv
2 hours ago, Diamond said:

For me, it depends on the reason why I'm sneezing.  If I'm sneezing just because, it's typically dry and there's no visible spray.  But if I'm sick....dear lord, get ready for some spray.  If I'm alone, I'll sneeze onto my bare arm and just look at the spray.  It covers a large portion of my arm, and I usually just leave it to dry.  

How do you sneeze when you're out in public? 

Also, I wonder whether you think that "ordinary" people would find it more gross to see someone sneeze down and away or to see someone sneeze into their arm and then wipe it on their clothes? 

Gengar   
Gengar

Mine has a light spray to it but depends on the power of the sneeze.

Edited by Leafeon78
Text.

Sneezy writer Pixie   
Sneezy writer Pixie
5 hours ago, ccv said:

I also feel that other people would think that is gross but I personally don't see how it is. I do that all the time. 

Does it not feel gross having a layer of spit just sitting on your arm? I really dislike the feeling of spit on my skin so sometimes I sneeze uncovered away from others.

Do you think that "ordinary" people would find it more gross to see someone sneeze uncovered with visible spit or to see someone sneeze into their arm and then wipe it on their clothes?

I like the mess, so it doesn't bug me unless it tickles from dripping. Not sure. I mean, sneezing uncovered would be icky cause you're getting spit on other things and the floor itself. Usually you'd just use the part close to the hem of the shirt to wipe off your arm though

ccv   
ccv
5 hours ago, Sneezy writer Pixie said:

I like the mess, so it doesn't bug me unless it tickles from dripping. Not sure. I mean, sneezing uncovered would be icky cause you're getting spit on other things and the floor itself. Usually you'd just use the part close to the hem of the shirt to wipe off your arm though

Yeah, I've found that the hem of the shirt is the most discreet way to wipe off your arm. Usually you would face away from any nearby objects/people if you were planning to sneeze uncovered. The floor/ground of any public area is already dirty. 

Sneezy writer Pixie   
Sneezy writer Pixie
3 hours ago, ccv said:

Yeah, I've found that the hem of the shirt is the most discreet way to wipe off your arm. Usually you would face away from any nearby objects/people if you were planning to sneeze uncovered. The floor/ground of any public area is already dirty. 

What if someone possibly slips on your spit though?

ccv   
ccv
4 hours ago, Sneezy writer Pixie said:

What if someone possibly slips on your spit though?

I spit quite a lot when I sneeze but it's not enough for someone to slip on. You'd have to have a mouth full of water when sneezing for it to become a slipping hazard. 

SneezyUrges123   
SneezyUrges123

My sneezes are pretty wet too, and I often sneeze uncovered towards the floor when I'm completely alone.  I usually have to bend forward a bit when I sneeze anyway, so it sort of just happens naturally.  But unless I'm sneezing really close to the floor, I rarely much actually reach it.  When we sneeze, the air comes out of our mouths with so much force that the spit is broken up into very small droplets, most of which evaporate after a short distance.  While we're this topic, I was reading a book about colds and actual scientific research that's been done on them, and I came across something I thought was really interesting.  It turns out that sneezing doesn't actually spread colds very well at all, because saliva doesn't have hardly any cold viruses in it.  Here's an excerpt from google books:

https://books.google.com/books?id=-aAL-JyxoikC&pg=PT19&dq=sneeze+saliva+cold&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_08vn3aPWAhWE-lQKHb2BCUcQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=sneeze saliva cold&f=false

delylam   
delylam

Mine are quite misty.  When I am alone inlet them loose, but if anyone is around, I stifle them completely.