Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wig_Powder

Mesmerizing Star Trek: Enterprise gif

Wig_Powder   
Wig_Powder

I was poking around tumblr and I found a gif of Malcolm Reed's sneeze from "Sleeping Dogs" that I cannot stop staring at. Naturally, I wanted to share it with the rest of you.

http://mental-leaps.tumblr.com/post/51404329517/achoooooo-thats-me-right-now-will-it-ever-be#notes

I don't know why I find it so fascinating. Is it the way he kind of bounces forward after the sneeze, or the obvious misery on his face when he lowers the tissue? Then again, Malcolm was always my favorite, so perhaps I'm a little bit biased in this area.

(I'm also amused at the fact that one of the comments on the gif is "Dominic Keating's masterpiece of acting". You really think faking a sneeze [albeit a really good one] is the height of his acting talents? I mean, it's a hard skill to pull off, but...)

AnonyMouse   
AnonyMouse

There's a lot to look at and I think that makes it mesmerizing, at least for me. As for the "masterpiece of acting" comment, seems like it's just typical Tumblr hyperbole... though he does pull it off very well.

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox

Ah sure rub it it my face that your fave got a sick episode and mine didn't.

Nah I'm just kidding dude, great find! :D And nice to see another Enterprise fan around here!!!

Wig_Powder   
Wig_Powder

AnonyMouse: True, although the fact that the comment came from a blog that was billed as the "Tumblr of the official Dominic Keating fanblog" kind of made it that much more amusing to me. It kind of reads to me like, "Oh, yes, we love everything he's done, but this one tiny moment in particular is the best." Like you said, it's probably hyperbole, but it makes me chuckle nonetheless.

SleepingPhlox: My sympathies. If it makes you feel any better, I normally have terrible luck with my favorite characters sneezing. I just got lucky with Malcolm.

18 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

And nice to see another Enterprise fan around here!!!

It's an underappreciated show, that's for sure. And in addition to being good in general, our two favorite characters (assuming your username reflects your favorite) are in the best position to be tortured. *evil grin*

(Speaking of your username, I'd been hoping you'd leave a comment. It's almost required with a username like that and a subject like this.)

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox
14 hours ago, Wig_Powder said:

It's an underappreciated show, that's for sure. And in addition to being good in general, our two favorite characters (assuming your username reflects your favorite) are in the best position to be tortured. *evil grin*

(Speaking of your username, I'd been hoping you'd leave a comment. It's almost required with a username like that and a subject like this.)

Yes, yes, and yes!  God you are making me remember my utter love for this show and the characters in it and how much I do want to torture them.

Consider, if you will, all the new viruses and allergens such explorers must encounter, while not being advanced enough to have fast and ready remedies. :D