Sneeze Fetish Forum
Esile

Hello

Esile   
Esile

I am not new in the forum and I have been lurking in the shadows for years, hidden in the stories section. Like many I was too scared to post anything.

But not today. *Epic music* Today is the day I step into the light and... *wrong note*. Well hi.

I have the fetish since i can remember. It has always been more toward illness and vulnerability and caretaking than sneezing itself. My preference goes to wet male sneeze but i enjoy female as well.

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5
2 minutes ago, Esile said:

*Epic music* Today is the day I step into the light and... *wrong note*. Well hi.

This made me laugh out loud. :lol: Anyone who makes me laugh when I've had a bad day is awesome.

Welcome!

Joal 555   
Joal 555
6 hours ago, Esile said:

I have been lurking in the shadows for years, hidden in the stories section

So that was you! :P

Welcome to the light!

I hope you enjoy being more active.

:joal:

Ahynson   
Ahynson
On 8/11/2017 at 7:40 PM, Esile said:

But not today. *Epic music* Today is the day I step into the light and... *wrong note*. Well hi.

I have the fetish since i can remember. It has always been more toward illness and vulnerability and caretaking than sneezing itself. My preference goes to wet male sneeze but i enjoy female as well.

Haha I love your introduction, very clever! I also enjoy wet male sneezes 

BlackScatter   
BlackScatter

Welcome, Esile~! We're happy to have you here on the forum ^_^

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum~!