Sneeze Fetish Forum
SneezingLove

The beauty of observing your S/O

SneezingLove   
SneezingLove

To those of you who are dating someone who is at least somewhat sneezy - have you ever been blissfully grateful to just simply and silently observe them and their beauty? Have you ever sat in their presence while they've been sniffly/sneezy/rubbing at their nose/doing other fetishy things and felt like you were just in absolute heaven? I don't know how to describe it, but I personally find it literally blissful to be with my boyfriend and watch him rub his itchy nose, sniffle, and wait with excitement for any possible sneezes. My bf doesn't know about the fetish, but I like it that way. I get so much innocent enjoyment from just admiring how beautiful him and his sneeze-related actions are. The fetish is something I've been dealing with my whole life, but as I've reached my mid twenties, I realize it's huge part of me. There are some times when it's inconvenient, but most of the time, I embrace how much joy it gives me! How about you guys? How does observing your S.O make you feel?

helyzelle   
helyzelle

My husband has a fairly sensitive nose and is rather sneezy, which sounds great in theory but I don't usually like his sneezes. They are often very loud to the point where an unexpected sneeze will seriously scare me :laugh: I can't get used to those sneezes even after 11 years together! But he has a beautiful nose and can be adorable when he has a bit of a cold. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life :heart:

allie_m93   
allie_m93
On 8/22/2017 at 6:03 AM, helyzelle said:

My husband has a fairly sensitive nose and is rather sneezy, which sounds great in theory but I don't usually like his sneezes. They are often very loud to the point where an unexpected sneeze will seriously scare me :laugh: I can't get used to those sneezes even after 11 years together! But he has a beautiful nose and can be adorable when he has a bit of a cold. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life :heart:

I feel the same way about my husband! Sometimes his sneezes are so loud and unexpected that they scare the crap outta me lol. But other times it's cute to watch him. In general he's a pretty sneezy person so i get to watch him a lot 😉

Ahynson   
Ahynson

My boyfriend is somewhat sneezy, and usually sneezes several times a day. I love watching his buildup before ansneeze. So hot! He does know about the fetish and often shoots me a mischievous smile  after sneezing ;)

Andyissneezy   
Andyissneezy

My girlfriend sneezes a lot just before getting a cold, but dosen't sneeze when she has the cold...so i know when a cold is coming when she sneezes...they're normally forceful and messy, she has the most beautiful nose rub in the world as well! Seeing her blow her nose is always a treat as well :)

delylam   
delylam
On 9/11/2017 at 4:38 AM, Andyissneezy said:

My girlfriend sneezes a lot just before getting a cold, but dosen't sneeze when she has the cold...so i know when a cold is coming when she sneezes...they're normally forceful and messy, she has the most beautiful nose rub in the world as well! Seeing her blow her nose is always a treat as well :)

This is just like my husband.  I don't even think chinkini could make him sneeze during a cold, but the day or so before, he can't stop.  And they are more desperate and sometimes more messy than his usual sneezes.  It is pure haven.  Well, for me.

Marche Funèbre   
Marche Funèbre

For a while I had a fling with a man who is just photic AF, and hohh, yes, well. He wasn't my SO, but my goodness gracious glory do I know what you mean. :heart: I did tell him about the fetish, and he would sometimes sneeze and then say something like "it's not even just for your benefit, I just have to" and I would just pudding-knee right the eff along laughing and hugging him. 

Sneesee   
Sneesee

I've been wanting to reply to this for awhile, but have been thinking about exactly what I wanted to say and how to say it. Personally, when I am crushing on someone, every little thing they do enchants me. I honestly just love watching them as much as I can without being creepy. 😂 That being said, and having a "new" SO, even though I've known him a long time, I am totally enthralled with all of his little quirks. But yes, all of his sneeze quirks really do it for me. He pushes so many different fetish buttons for me without even realizing he's doing so. I think on some level he knows, but mostly I think he sneezes how he does even when I'm not around. The announcing he does might be for my benefit, but the rest of it is all natural. 

To me, he is beautiful inside and out, and whether he is sneezing or not. But I do really enjoy every sneezy moment I got to experience with him. 

iluvemojis   
iluvemojis

I agree with everything said so far. I love watching my boyfriend be all sniffly, there's something kind of cute about the fact he doesn't even know it's hot.