Sneeze Fetish Forum
SneezingWhileLurking

Excited to Finally be Here

SneezingWhileLurking   
SneezingWhileLurking

Hello everybody! This is a historic moment for me. I've been lurking on this forum for what must be a decade now, but like so many others, I've been too self conscious to put myself out there. I remember many attempts to regularly circumvent my parents strict online parental restrictions just to visit here XD. Now that I'm out on my own, and have become more confident about my fetishes, today marks my first attempt to step out and become a part of this great community that I've admired for years. I've never joined or posted in any online community before, mainly because not too many seem worth it. This forum has stood the test of time, and to this day I've never encountered another fetish related forum this well managed. I hope to become a regular here, and maybe even work my way up to an admin position. This fetish and this site have become big parts of who I am, so I'd love to branch out and meet as many people as possible. Here's to my beginning here.

Show&tell   
Show&tell

Hi! *waves*

I am glad you worked up the courage to join! The more the merrier :)

It's hard taking the 1st step

BlackScatter   
BlackScatter

Hello there, SneezingWhileLurking!

It's awesome to hear that you've enjoyed this forum for so long, and very exciting to know you're eager to contribute! We wish you a warm welcome :) 

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal 555   
Joal 555
19 hours ago, SneezingWhileLurking said:

I've been lurking on this forum for what must be a decade now,

Can anyone beat this?!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your escape from lurk-dom!

:joal:

Corgadwrf   
Corgadwrf

I'm so happy you have become more comfortable with your sexuality and I support you 100%. <3 <3 ( this is my husband just to clear things up ha!)

Show&tell   
Show&tell
18 hours ago, Corgadwrf said:

I'm so happy you have become more comfortable with your sexuality and I support you 100%. <3 <3 ( this is my husband just to clear things up ha!)

THIS

IS

THE CUTEST

omg you are already my favorite internet couple lol

Corgadwrf   
Corgadwrf

Oh my gosh thankyou heehee!! :)  I'm just glad my husband is apart of a really healthy group of people. You all seem like really great people! :) 

ALilSneezy   
ALilSneezy

Hi! It's awesome that you've finally joined. I just did, too! I've visited the site over the last 10 years or so and finally decided to join. I'm still pretty self-conscious about posting, but I'm trying to be more open. But you're right, this is a quality forum worth joining.