Sneeze Fetish Forum

Macy   
Macy

Hey everyone so I haven't been on for a while but I'm back and I'm really sorry if this comes out badly. 
Unfortunately this time either with a cold or my allergies acting up.I'm really allergic to dust,cat and dog fur the fur makes my eyes itch and nose run while the dust just makes me sneeze my head off (my nose is itching right now as I type) Anyway I've been having the runny nose, the itchy nose and throat and the watery eyes for a while maybe 4 days already? Possibly longer,so I just passed it off as my allergies but then oh here we go the sneezing started and these sneezes aren't the itchy get everything out in one shot sneeze but their the the type that me think "ooooh that's itchy" and when I sneeze it usually comes in doubles.But this time god they keep coming off and on and my nose is just so itchy and tickly and congested right now.....
So I woke up this morning with a blocked nose and I went to rub it  and wow that really set it off! I remember sneezing this time not a double but a triple and that rarely happens with me.Since the rest of the people in the house were still sleeping I tried to stifle it by pinching my nose and sneezing so the sneeze was softer and it sounded like "Humptsshh" or "Hetchieee" and that made just my nose itch more.After that I decided to take a shower and at this point I had just passed it off as my allergies and it's pretty normal that I sneeze a bit in the mornings (usually 4 times) 
But oh dear this shower just made it worse and I had decided to wash my hair and maybe it's a possibility that I'm allergic to my shampoo as it never fails to make me sneeze.In the shower I think I sneezed more than I've ever sneezed in the morning,I pretty much had a sneezing fit and boy it was a big one when I don't stifle it my actual sneeze is pretty loud it's like "HuhEshh" and it comes with hitching so I get the whole "Ha...Hae...Hu....then finally "HuhEsSH" but this time it was mixed with that and "HRRESSHH". So I'm rubbing the shampoo into my hair and my nose just starts going "HUHESSH" "HRRESSHH" over and over again which was not very fun being the one sneezing my head off with an itchy tickly nose :( My nose was just streaming and I don't know how to describe it but it was messy it was like an explosion going off but instead of fire and whatnot it was snot which is gross now that I'm thinking about it...
After my shower I grabbed a couple tissues and gave my nose a good blow and looked in the mirror and wow I looked like Rudolph 
Any other time would be good for a cold but I'm in the middle of having my final exams and this Friday is my listening comprehension exam and if I sneeze.... My classmates will murder me 
I probably picked this up from the girl next to me in class who sat next to me in our first two papers SO THANKS DEAR CLASSMATE OF MINE THANKS A BUNCH.Guys any ideas to make the sneezing go away in time for my next paper? I would really appreciate it 

Sneezy writer Pixie   
Sneezy writer Pixie

You could maybe try looking at symptoms of a cold vs. symptoms of allergies online somewhere. For the sneezing I'm not sure, you have to figure out if it's allergies or a cold first before you take some medicine for it. Maybe make some ginger root tea and drink it (careful though, it makes your body hot)? I don't really know how to make your sneezing stop at all to be honest. But good luck with whatever you find out and try though.

Adw   
Adw

Allergies or cold, if you want to reduce sneezing, try taking an H1 antihistamine like Benadryl. Just be careful—it can cause drowsiness, so you might not want to take it right before an exam. Hope you feel better!

Luisa39   
Luisa39

Blessings!

Yes, you should take something with antihistamine in it.  I always take Claritin D, which contains both an antihistamine and a decongestant.

Ahynson   
Ahynson

You could try something like Zicam in case it is a cold. It helps make it shorter and less severe if you take it when you first start to feel the cold coming on.