Sneeze Fetish Forum
helyzelle

Found the sneeze

helyzelle   
helyzelle

I have learned the art of inducing! :D I don't even know why, but it has been bugging me that I was never able to before. I am generally unsneezy and I don't mind, I only enjoy sneezes from others anyway. But I wanted to learn inducing anyway just for fun so once in a while I would give it a try. A few months ago I got my first induced sneeze out, a single. Last week, after a natural sneeze and while my nose still tickled, I successfully induced several. A few days ago I managed three from an unaffected nose, but with difficulty and irritation. And today I found it. My sneeze spot. The place in my nose that guarantees a sneeze when touched. Every time. Naturally I had to see if it was the same on both sides - which it was. So now I'm feeling ridiculously proud to have gained this new skill :laugh: 

Demosthenes   
Demosthenes

Wow, what's the most number of sneezes you've induced by touching that spot?  Can you describe what it's like?

Adw   
Adw

Congrats, helyzelle! That must've felt awesome.

I've never been able to get a sneeze through inducing. What method did you use and where exactly is the sneeze spot for you? I'm still searching for mine :laugh: 

helyzelle   
helyzelle

@Demosthenes I wasn't counting and I wasn't trying for many, I stopped when I had to blow my nose but I guess I could've kept going if I wanted. I'm a problem solver and I just wanted to solve the "problem" of not knowing how to induce. I like learning stuff :razz: 

@Adw I always thought inducing just wasn't possible with my nose, but apparently I just hadn't found the right spot yet. For me it's on the front wall in the nose just above where the nose bone starts. I used the thin soft plastic that a price tag is attached with on a piece of clothing, that seemed safe... That spot is very sensitive, if you find it you'll know.

Adw   
Adw

@helyzelle I think I know the part you're talking about. I've also figured that it's just not possible with my nose, but I'll have to give this a try.

helyzelle   
helyzelle

Good luck @Adw :)

NoV   
NoV

And as with any power, you have to ask yourself - once you have achieved it, what are you going to do with it...? :D Congrats helyselle

helyzelle   
helyzelle

Excellent question @NoV, no idea. I wonder what I want to learn next...

Thanks though :)