Sneeze Fetish Forum
NoV

The Sneezy Sisters (F)

NoV   
NoV

The Sneezy Sisters (F)

Charlotte awoke with a very familiar tingling sensation in her nose. For a while she drifted on the edge of sleep, faintly aware of the gradually encroaching urge that was building and building within her nostrils, until she knew that without a doubt she was unable to hold it any longer. Her eyes fluttered, her lips opened as she gasped a frantic double-hitch of breath and...

‘HIIIIIITTTTTTCCHHOOOOOOO!!!

...Charlotte sneezed violently, the force of it lifting her shoulders from the pillow, her head snapping forward as she delivered the full force of the explosion down toward where her toes formed dim white hummocks in the duvet. The echo of the sneeze rang through her bedroom, muffled by the hanging drapes and ornate tapestries. Warm and cosy from sleep, she shifted her legs, feeling the unmistakable urge to sneeze again come tingling up through her body, and propped up on her elbows she allowed her head to tilt back, knowing that this one would be even bigger than the first.

‘HIIIIIIIII.....HHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....’

Charlotte began her high-pitched build-up, each inhalation causing the bed to shudder with the desperation on her actions. She shook her head involuntarily as the tickle became unbearable, her shoulder length chestnut hair cascading about her smooth neck. Her mouth was falling open, nostrils flaring. With an exaggerated gasp, Charlotte released her second sneeze of the morning.

‘HIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTCCHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

The thrill of sneezing so loudly sent a twinge of excitement through her and she sniffed hugely, rather hoping to find the ghost of yet another sneeze tingling in her sinuses. She tried to trick herself into sneezing again, wriggling her nose and blinking her dark eyes at the light which streamed through the bay windows. Gradually, oh so gradually, she felt the sensation start to creep back into her nose, the tingling growing by degrees.

‘HiIIIII....’ she began, surrendering to the deliciousness of the inescapable reflex, when...

...she heard a short, rapid knocking at her door. The building sneeze faded, and Charlotte opened her eyes to see her younger sister Marilyn sneak through into her bedroom, and close the door quietly behind herself. The twenty year old was three years younger than Charlotte, but she still seemed to act like the annoying little sister she had known from childhood, and she sighed as Marilyn scampered over and tucked herself under the duvet at the foot of the bed.

‘I knew you were awake,’ grinned Marilyn, hugging her knees like a demented pixie. ‘Guess how?’

Charlotte rolled her eyes, exasperated at this unwanted intrusion. She could still feel the tickly ghost of her lost sneeze tingling deep down inside of her nose, and knew that to speak would betray to her sister her need to release yet more. She tried to compose herself before answering.

‘I haven’t got time for your ga...aaah... games,’ she began, but the breathy gasp that had escaped had divested her of her power. She felt Marilyn’s eyes upon her face, saw her mischievous grin spreading.

‘You’re going to sneeze again,’ she goaded, and began chanting ‘Lottie’s going to sneeze again, Lottie’s going to sneeze again,’ while bouncing lightly up and down on the mattress.

The trouble was, the more Marilyn said it, the more she seemed to make it true. Charlotte could feel the powerful sensation starting to gain strength, her bosom rising and falling within the soft cotton of her nightdress as her hitching breaths began to build. Marilyn giggled, delighted at her sisters obvious loss of control.

‘You...aaahhh....better get out or...AAAAHHHHH... I’ll sneeze you off theeeEEEEHHH...damn bed!’ she managed to say, as her head starting to tilt unstoppably back, mouth opening, eyes flickering.

Marilyn tossed her red, curly hair back over her shoulders imperiously, yet still grinning with the focused malice of a demon.

‘If you sneeze at me...’ she lowered her head, green eyes flashing with purpose. ‘Then you know what I’ll do... I’ll tell mother!’

Growing up in a house of four sisters, all of whom had developed chronic allergies, had meant that sneezes had always been a big part of their lives. Shouting ‘I’m gonna sneeze on you!’ had been a perennial threat that the girls still rolled out to each other in moments of irritation and immaturity. Their mother was uniformly disgusted by such behaviour and would never let it go unpunished. Sometimes, however, the temptation to get a reaction was too great.

Charlotte succumbed to the final throes of the build-up, her mouth opening wider and wider, realising that this was going to be a real scream of a sneeze. Even Marilyn could see that this one was going to be a real titanic explosion, a grabbed frantically for a pillow which she cowered behind like a shield.

The dust and pollen whirled like a tornado through her nose and Charlotte convulsed to release a gigantic sneeze, bending up at the waist so that she was snapped into a sitting position, the whole bed shaking with the violence of her movement.

‘HIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!’

The full force of the sneeze hit the pillow, and Marilyn risked a quick peek out before...

‘HIIIIIIIIIISSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

...Charlotte sneezed yet again, her hair thrown forward over her face which was screwed tight with the tickly intensity of the sensation in her nose. Again the room reverberated with the sheer volume of its release. There had been nothing she could do to stop it, the sensation had possessed her nostrils with almost supernatural power, and she was helpless to do anything else except expel the sneeze with every fibre of her being.

She opened her eyes, and met Marilyn’s furious gaze, peering over the top of the pillow.

‘I’m telling mother what you just did,’ she snapped wickedly. ‘I’m going to tell her over breakfast... which you’re already late for!’

And with that she flounced out, leaving Charlotte lightheaded and sniffly, blowing the strands of tickly hair out of her face.

TBC...  

poiub   
poiub

Love it :D

batmangodzilla   
batmangodzilla

This is honestly amazing (as is all your stuff) :)

You have a captivating writing style.  This story is especially good so far because you described how she sort of enjoyed losing control

Sneezingnonstop   
Sneezingnonstop

This is another great piece you’ve written NoV!! I can’t wait to see more of the Sneezy Sisters!