Sneeze Fetish Forum
SeaPooter

New Link to Pooter's Repo

SeaPooter   
SeaPooter

Hi again,

So apparently when I deleted the old repo and replaced it - even though the folder names were the same - Drive generated a new URL for the folder. Apologies, it's been there, you just haven't been able to see it.

Now then, for my soapbox.

Requests: As always, all requests may be sent via the email address listed in my profile. As of right now, the only information I need is the streamer's username and a gender for their results to be sorted into (optionally I guess; there is an "unspecified" label that I'm not using). I would like to remind everyone that Google does index our site, and so I ask that we resist the urge to post any usernames on this post.

Important Message:  I won't beat around the bush, this program's purpose is very traditionally creepy. Like I've said before, despite the fact that what we're doing is perfectly legal, it doesn't mean that these people won't feel incredibly uncomfortable about it, or mute themselves, or make fun of us regularly (if you don't believe me, just flip through the female streamers' results and you'll find many entire conversations about us).

Now that this software is nearly 6 months old I have seen a few commenters' names a LOT more than I see others, asking streamers questions like when they last sneezed on stream, or if they will film themselves sneezing for money. I shouldn't have to go into detail on why this is unacceptable, you're (mostly) adults, and you should know that sexual deviance does not clear you of social consequence, and that just because you're comfortable with the fetish does not mean other people will be, especially video game streamers who tend to be awkward/uncomfortable to begin with. If this is news to you, then now you know. I have your usernames in a list, and while I don't know what I can do with it yet, the list is not going anywhere, and I will find something if I need to.

I appreciate your understanding of this sensitive matter.

-Pooter

Oh right. Here's your V2 repo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03TXaW646v7WUtqR2NaNkljS2s

Yes, sorting is still under development. Languages - as well as visibility of videos - can be automatically scraped as the VOD info is downloaded, I just haven't coded it yet.

Ralala   
Ralala

Thank you, Sea Pooter, for both your hard work and your message - I think it is something many people need to hear.

Adw   
Adw
10 hours ago, SeaPooter said:

I shouldn't have to go into detail on why this is unacceptable, you're (mostly) adults, and you should know that sexual deviance does not clear you of social consequence, and that just because you're comfortable with the fetish does not mean other people will be, especially video game streamers who tend to be awkward/uncomfortable to begin with.

Well said. And thanks, SeaPooter, for fixing the url.

chessgod   
chessgod

ok I am totally lost here, what is this all about for us who have been in the dark.....

SeaPooter   
SeaPooter
15 hours ago, chessgod said:

ok I am totally lost here, what is this all about for us who have been in the dark.....

For some time now we've been getting attention from Twitch streamers because some folks (likely visitors of this site) have decided to contact them directly, in ways like I described above.

It also doesn't help that the most subscribed YouTube channel posted a video about us a few months back, which thankfully did not result in reciprocal harassment (thanks admins. if there were a ton of account requests, you did a great job of not letting them in).

The main impact of bringing this up to the streamers directly is unnecessary stress for the streamer, who should be permitted to sneeze on the open internet without being reminded that someone is sexualizing it. However, it has also led to many instances of our YouTube compilation channels being shut down (heavyrocer, SFHOF, Paul, Phil, to name a few).

In response to this, I created an app that scrapes Twitch comments for common responses to sneezing (e.g. "bless you") and yields URLs with timestamps, for anyone to browse at their liberty. I thought this would stop people from contacting streamers directly, but it hasn't. The post you're responding to was my most recent attempt at reaching out to those people.

SeaPooter   
SeaPooter
On 10/25/2017 at 9:59 AM, SeaPooter said:

Yes, sorting is still under development. Languages - as well as visibility of videos - can be automatically scraped as the VOD info is downloaded, I just haven't coded it yet.

Also, results are now organized by language. It's all automatic, so I don't know what languages will be included, but they all get their own folders now, inside the gender folder.

Visibility of videos doesn't appear to be where I remember it being, so I still can't distinguish sub-only vs. public VODs, sorry. We'll see about doing that again soon.

SeaPooter   
SeaPooter

So I was dillying around with my algorithm last night and might have accidentally posted ~5 copies of every message. Sorry about that, I'm cleaning up now, should be sorted soon.

anon321   
anon321

Thanks again for all of your work on this, really great stuff.

It looks like a recent change might have had an unintended side effect. It looks like it's logging all comments instead of just specific ones.

poiub   
poiub

A considerate and self-aware message in your first post there, Pooter. Excellent human-ing.

samfrid45   
samfrid45

Thanks for all your work SeaPooter.

Also as an aside, I really like the way you express things regarding anti-social/devious messaging. I would stand and listen to you on your soap box any time! I don't really understand approaching the streamers in that way either...seems like cutting your nose  to spite your face....

Steelswarm   
Steelswarm

Like said before me, thank you for the time and energy you put up to build such a thing. Also thanks for raising awareness on the less proper behaviors of fetishers in these streams.

Jasongreen   
Jasongreen

I have a streamer I would love for you to take a look at, however I cant see your email since I am not approved yet :/

SeaPooter   
SeaPooter
On 10/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, Jasongreen said:

I have a streamer I would love for you to take a look at, however I cant see your email since I am not approved yet :/

Funny you mention that.

Request Submission Spreadsheet (Beta)

In order to make this faster for you all without having to reliably check my email, I've created a spreadsheet for request submission.

Why: My goal is to have the program automatically create/update request folders each time new results are found. It's basically a favorites folder that you name yourself.

Things to Know

Folders Will be Public - Since file permissions require access to a valid gmail account, and we're trying to stay anonymous, I can't give you all your own private folders that automatically update (womp). This means that you will have to share the labeled results the same way you have shared the current repo. I plan to create an "all" folder, which will (obviously) contain all of the streamers. I also plan to populate the "f" and "m" folders with the data that was appearing in the repository. For anyone that does not wish to create their own folder(s), you are welcome to browse the repo as usual.

But my privacy - I recommend you choose a label that does not obviously identify you(for example: my folder is "retoop", which is derived from my username but not exactly equal). From here I would recommend copying the web address for your folders. The URLs will (should) also be listed in the requests spreadsheet near the bottom-left.

Submission Limitation(s)

Each folder may have an unlimited number of requests made, where there are at most 5 streamers per request.

Any time an automated procedure receives input data from a human, there have to be some basic precautions taken to avoid things like data corruption and injection attacks, whether intentional or not (more often not). One of the easiest ways to shut down a service like this is by giving it too much data; for this reason, I'm bottle-necking the workload per request. I know this isn't perfect, but I also know with reasonable confidence that - as fun as it would make things - none of you will try to break it.

Repository Contributors (if you have emailed me): Those of you that have contributed to the repository in the past, reach out via email and I will create your folder(s) myself, since I know for some of you this list is in the hundreds. I genuinely don't mind doing it myself, but for the sake of full disclosure, it will likely still be faster for you to use the spreadsheet.

Expected Release Date - Probably in the next few weeks; no promises. Until then: I will keep supporting the V2 repo in my signature, and welcome everyone to add requests to the file (file URL also listed in signature). I will regularly download that file and at the very least populate those streamers in their standard locations (.\G\L\streamer.txt). If all goes well, then when this system is ready to go live it won't take long to do all of your requests at once (est. 1 minute for 10000 requests).

dodge   
dodge

You said you were using Python, right? I've messed with it exactly once for 30 minutes 5+ years ago, but I'd like to give it another go for this purpose. Are you ready to share the source code by email now? I thought it might be 'fun' to tinker with it myself. Or maybe pitch in with help if you're interested, although I've only done pretty simple coding in college before I dropped out. Also: it looks like the links you've provided are already rewinded 10ish seconds from the indexed messages to compensate for lag?

Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea   
Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

Thanks again for all this, the message and creating this awesome program. I've been scrolling through the repository today, it's awesome.

heavyrocer   
heavyrocer

Anyone found a f streamer that sneezes in large multiples every tme?

samfrid45   
samfrid45

I was thinking along the same lines Heavyrocer. Like I might start sharing the good ones I find...I have yet to find any worth sharing though..just the odd standard single here and there

heavyrocer   
heavyrocer

I think I've only ever seen a couple of fits in all this time, from the repo and a few i found myself. There's people that have fits every time they sneeze, i find it hard to believe there isn't any streamers on Twitch that do 

Fantasneezer   
Fantasneezer
On 06/11/2017 at 1:24 PM, heavyrocer said:

I think I've only ever seen a couple of fits in all this time, from the repo and a few i found myself. There's people that have fits every time they sneeze, i find it hard to believe there isn't any streamers on Twitch that do 

sn*ckless usually does if I remember correctly

Edited by PuddinPop
Editing out twitch names

samfrid45   
samfrid45
On 07/11/2017 at 0:12 AM, Fantasneezer said:

sn*ckless usually does if I remember correctly

Edited by PuddinPop
Editing out twitch names

poiub   
poiub

Can confirm snackl*ss might be up your alley. Don't turn off after the first sneeze, she often has extended bouts with 15-20s or more between sneezes.

She also likes to comment on how she can't stop and how her sneezes give her goosebumps all over.... :¬)

Edited by poiub

samfrid45   
samfrid45

M.A.t.H.I.A is another one with multiples...usually two at a time...

Likesn   
Likesn

Outstanding work SeaPooter!! We are truly blessed (pun only half intended) by your presence. 

MeasuredMove   
MeasuredMove
On 06/11/2017 at 1:24 PM, heavyrocer said:

I've found two:

• Sk*pper
  • Xeni*Mulle*TV

Check 'em out. ;)

Edited by PuddinPop
Editing out twitch names

SeaPooter   
SeaPooter
On 11/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, Likesn said:

Outstanding work SeaPooter!! We are truly blessed (pun only half intended) by your presence. 

Quality pun. I can appreciate it.

On 13/11/2017 at 7:51 PM, MeasuredMove said:

I've found two:

• Sk*pper
  • Xeni*Mulle*TV

Check 'em out. ;)

Please stop that. I've been right about other things involving this program, I hope you'll believe that I'm right about people finding these posts by us putting streamers' names in them. Take poiub's post as an excellent example of how easy it is to censor such names.

On 09/11/2017 at 2:11 AM, poiub said:

... snackl*ss might be up your alley

Edited by PuddinPop
Editing out twitch names