Sneeze Fetish Forum
SeaPooter

New Link to Pooter's Repo

poiub   
poiub

Might want to censor the  names in your own quoted reply too, Pooter.

poiub   
poiub

Can't recommend enough that everyone checks out the file for Xeni*Mull*rTV... holy smokes

samfrid45   
samfrid45
9 hours ago, poiub said:

Can't recommend enough that everyone checks out the file for Xeni*Mull*rTV... holy smokes

couldn't agree more. and thanks for looking out :)

zapata   
zapata
16 hours ago, poiub said:

:jawdrop:

Jasongreen   
Jasongreen

would love it if you checked out n*guur* the missing letter may be the first one in the alphabet ;)

MeasuredMove   
MeasuredMove

Apologies for my earlier party foul. Hadn't even thought of that. 

However, I have another good one for you all: thebestt*co

PuddinPop   
PuddinPop

Sorry to butt in, but I have edited some previous posts to remove the names of the streamers. SeaPooter explicitly said in their first post to NOT post full names of streamers, as this site is populated by Google. There has been a lot of work that has gone into this, so please respect SeaPooter's (and the streamers') requests and privacy, and edit out the names in any posts. Repeatedly posting their names will result in action being taken by the staff, not to mention putting all of SeaPooter's hard work in jeopardy. 

Apologies if I sound like a nag, but this is simple stuff, people. Thanks for your attention :)

Ralala   
Ralala

Thank you, PuddinPop, and thank you SeaPooter for the awesome updates you continue to produce! Wheeee!

dodge   
dodge

Boo, the best links for X*niaM*ller have expired... Anyone save them? Is screen recording the best way to do that?

heavyrocer   
heavyrocer
4 hours ago, dodge said:

Boo, the best links for X*niaM*ller have expired... Anyone save them? Is screen recording the best way to do that?

You can clip them, but i wouldn't advise that. Because while saving the clipped files makes it easy to save a source of it, it also appears as a notification for the streamer in the same way that a follow would, so even if you were to delete it before they see it, they'd think it odd that someone has clipped multiple streams that are no longer available. 

Long story short, I'd recommend TwitchLeecher. You paste a link (or multiples) with times, and it downloads them. It even works on subscriber only channels if you're subscribed, which the clipping does not. I think the creator has fixed the sync bug on it too, so it's ideal.

Edited by heavyrocer

poiub   
poiub

Zom**Unic*rn is also worth checking out, if cleavage and powerful sneezes are your thing.

dodge   
dodge
2 hours ago, heavyrocer said:

Long story short, I'd recommend TwitchLeecher

Thanks for the tip. Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for new content given some of the better streams from her are no longer available. My experience with it mostly being "standard fare" singles is the same as yours. I'm almost spoiled by l*serfruit, lol.

poiub   
poiub

Ms Muller has been streaming again... as has sn*ckless :)

Edited by poiub