Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
allergyboy2001

Ski nose

Recommended Posts

allergyboy2001   
allergyboy2001

Do you or your friends etc. have noses that run in cold weather? So the nose has to be blown all the time? Supposedly one-third to one-half of humans experience this, if not more.

And are there any special names for this, where you live? In my part of the U.S. It is usually called "ski nose" - what happens when people are standing around in the snow, waiting for the ski lift. I also heard a new one the other day, "basketball nose" - "your nose is always dribbling", haha.

I'm always pulling out my large white handkerchief in the cold weather!

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

Only if its really cold then my large white handkerchief gets pulled out too

Share this post


Link to post
Hankies106   
Hankies106

I was just thinking today how my nose always runs when it's cold! It just started to get chilly where I live. It's even cold in my house, and my nose gets so drippy. I am currently using a white mens handkerchief too!

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick

Wow i would love to be in your house hankies106, then we can both use handkerchiefs together on our runny noses. I've just woke up with a stuffy nose and soaked a clean white handkerchief 

Share this post


Link to post
Hankies106   
Hankies106
17 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Wow i would love to be in your house hankies106, then we can both use handkerchiefs together on our runny noses. I've just woke up with a stuffy nose and soaked a clean white handkerchief 

Haha! That would be fun! Between the cold temps and my heaters being run for the first time this season, my nose is going crazy! Sounds like you could use another clean hanky! I hope you have some ready to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Hajo   
Hajo

I know this phenomen and I think a lot of people have to do with this. But never thought about that this could have a special name. But I like Ski nose and Basketball nose ist funny too.

Not sure if it´s the same phenomen or another one: You certainly noticed the running noses, if people come from outside into a warm room in winter. For me as a nose blow fan it brought me a lot of observations in public transport.

Share this post


Link to post
luvsfemalehonks   
luvsfemalehonks

Didn't know it had a name but i always love when it happens! Another perk of cold weather!

Share this post


Link to post
honkmaster   
honkmaster

I have ski nose. My nose usually runs when the weather gets colder and I end up needing to blow it fairly often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
On 11/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, Hankies106 said:

Haha! That would be fun! Between the cold temps and my heaters being run for the first time this season, my nose is going crazy! Sounds like you could use another clean hanky! I hope you have some ready to go!

It would be fun, we'd end up using each other handkerchiefs. I just had large tissues when i got in the car but as soon as i got home i took out another large handkerchief from my drawer.

Share this post


Link to post
WolfPack   
WolfPack

I "think" I have Ski Nose. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. Didn't know there was a name for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Captain Carol   
Captain Carol

As someone who' does heater isn't working as well as it should, I can confirm this does happen to me.

Im currently shivering with a drippy nose that needs blowing, but like the bad girl I am I decide to just sniffle as opposed to blowing it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
6 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

As someone who' does heater isn't working as well as it should, I can confirm this does happen to me.

Im currently shivering with a drippy nose that needs blowing, but like the bad girl I am I decide to just sniffle as opposed to blowing it out.

Better to give it a blow than to sniffle 🤧🤧

Share this post


Link to post
Captain Carol   
Captain Carol
8 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Better to give it a blow than to sniffle 🤧🤧

Was too early in the morning to care. Besides, a nice warm shower cleared my sinuses right out.

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
40 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Was too early in the morning to care. Besides, a nice warm shower cleared my sinuses right out.

I find its never to early to give it a blow

Share this post


Link to post
Captain Carol   
Captain Carol
8 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I find its never to early to give it a blow

Probably not, just grogginess makes me forget about it is all.

Share this post


Link to post
sexyhankysneeze   
sexyhankysneeze
On 11/9/2017 at 8:50 AM, Hankyrick said:

Only if its really cold then my large white handkerchief gets pulled out too

 

On 11/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, Hankies106 said:

I was just thinking today how my nose always runs when it's cold! It just started to get chilly where I live. It's even cold in my house, and my nose gets so drippy. I am currently using a white mens handkerchief too!

I seem to be the only one who doesn't have any white hankies. All mine are different kinds of blue plus a few grey or red plaid

Share this post


Link to post
BlondeSneezer   
BlondeSneezer

This is me. My nose definitely runs when it gets cold and just recently if I discovered if I go inside after being out in the cold for a while, I'll sneeze. This actually happened to me last week when I was walking to the mall and it was pretty cold and windy out. As soon as I got into Target I sneezed a few times and there was a little bit of a wet mess.  normally I would be super embarrassed but this time around I was too tired to care so I pulled a Kleenex out of my bag and gave a few very wet blows. 🤧

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
6 hours ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

 

I seem to be the only one who doesn't have any white hankies. All mine are different kinds of blue plus a few grey or red plaid

Im the opposite, i dont have any other coloured handkerchiefs other than white but all of mine are between 18 and 22 inches square

Share this post


Link to post
sexyhankysneeze   
sexyhankysneeze
5 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Im the opposite, i dont have any other coloured handkerchiefs other than white but all of mine are between 18 and 22 inches square

Is that quite big? Like more of a bandana size or is it standard mens hanky size?

Share this post


Link to post
Hankies106   
Hankies106
15 hours ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

 

I seem to be the only one who doesn't have any white hankies. All mine are different kinds of blue plus a few grey or red plaid

Your hankies sound fun though! White can be plain and boring, but a nice disguise if you're out in public and don't want people to know you're using a handkerchief. They can be classy too! But can also get dirty quickly. Definitely a collection staple though! I recommend trying one out and see how you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Hankies106   
Hankies106
9 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Im the opposite, i dont have any other coloured handkerchiefs other than white but all of mine are between 18 and 22 inches square

Colored handkerchiefs are SO much fun! I love dark blue and navy blue. I don't mind blowing super hard into them because you can't tell how dirty they get. Same with bandanas. You gotta try to get some!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
sexyhankysneeze   
sexyhankysneeze
8 hours ago, Hankies106 said:

Your hankies sound fun though! White can be plain and boring, but a nice disguise if you're out in public and don't want people to know you're using a handkerchief. They can be classy too! But can also get dirty quickly. Definitely a collection staple though! I recommend trying one out and see how you like it!

Nah I've had some before and somehow found the colour really clinical or something. Now a few are like plain dark/light blue, a couple plaid but most look pretty similar to the one in your profile photo.

I guess that looks more clearly like a hanky to me and if I'm using one I want people to know it's a hanky - prouder of using them than tissues 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Hankyrick   
Hankyrick
On 17/11/2017 at 11:46 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Is that quite big? Like more of a bandana size or is it standard mens hanky size?

Yeah they are fairly big and i would say that they are more bandana size too.

 

On 17/11/2017 at 3:52 PM, Hankies106 said:

Colored handkerchiefs are SO much fun! I love dark blue and navy blue. I don't mind blowing super hard into them because you can't tell how dirty they get. Same with bandanas. You gotta try to get some!!!!

With the dark blue and navy blue i did have some anumber of years ago then i decided i needed some larger handkerchiefs so i took them to charity shops. Im now on the lookout for blue larger handkerchiefs the same size as my white ones.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×