Sneeze Fetish Forum
HideAndGoSneeze

The baton in the closet 1/2 (SwH, M, Original, Allergy)

HideAndGoSneeze   
HideAndGoSneeze

Alrighty, then. Writing always helps me get through things...and writing this...helped me. Maybe because this has always been a...AHEM...personal fantasy of mine--WHAAAAAT? Who---who said that?! Not me... nope... definitely not me. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:  ANYWAY...hope you enjoy!

-------------------------

“No I’m--I’m telling you, there isn’t enough room, so scoot over!” His voice was insistent as the two of you hid in the utility closet. Of all the times for campus security to do their random sweep of this floor--especially with the NBA Finals on--they had to do it now?!

LeBron needed to step up his game, and---

“Look, I can see you’re nervous.” His voice brings you back to the present situation at hand. Your heart is racing as you sit next to your fellow classmate. You should have said no, dammit. You shouldn’t have given into those spring-green eyes when he asked if you wanted to partake in a campus prank; it was a yearly tradition between the two rival campuses. They already did their prank by filling the swimming pool with pink, fruity bubble bath. Now, you and your classmate were there to take your campus’ revenge into your own hands...literally. In your hands was their lucky charm. A bit superstitious, yes. But the parade tamborine, brightly decorated and bedazzled in the rival colors of silver and green was twirled and used at every rival basketball game...which they would win. ALL. THE. TIME. Rumor had it, if it ever touched the ground on a day of non basketball combattery, the luck would vanish. Maybe your school could finally--

“Hey, are you listening?!” he hissed at you. “They’re gonna make their rounds, and then they’ll go back to watching the game. It’s fine. We just have to...hang out here for a bit.” You heard soft conversations outside; it was faint, but they were still close.

And you were next to the door.

You ask your partner-in-crime if you can scoot in closer, for fear of being exposed. “No, yeah...you...you can scoot in closer...I don’t mind,” he said nonchalantly. You nod, scooting close to him, your bodies not leaving any space in between as he wraps his right arm around your shoulders. Even in the dark, crammed closet, you can see the features on his face; the freckles that peppered his nose and cheeks, and--speaking of nose...his nostrils were...twitching. Before you could ask if he was okay, he gave a few sniffles.

“C-come to th...think of it...this closet is...rather duh---duhhsty…”

Oh no.

Not here...not now...not with you so close to him. You could feel the heat rise to your face as your eyes were fixated on him, his own eyes squinting, blinking back allergic tears as his nostrils flared slightly.

Why, dust? Why have you forsaken---

“Can--you--hoh--” Oh no… “Hol--hehh--” don’t sneeze… “M-my---HURESCHOOO!!!” He lifted his left hand to cover the sneeze slightly, though you swear you felt a soft mist brush against your face. It seemed his hand, which was touching the dusty floor, reacted to his now reddened nose as he geared up for another sneeze. “HUUREESCHOOOO!” The upper half of his body leaned forward with the strength of the last sneeze. He scrunched his nose up and down, and you couldn’t help but admire how...cute...it looked...until you noticed the panicked expression in his eyes.

Focus. No time to enjoy this. No matter how much you want to.

“Oh--oh no,” his voice was already wavering, as if his body was gearing up for another sneeze. “If..If I--heh--keep sneezing like this, they-huh--they’ll find uh-us--” His breath began to hitch, his chest rising and falling with each breath. “Can you...HUH! Put your--fehh--heh--finger under---my---HUHH--HUHH--Help--me--” That. The last two words he gasped as the sneeze was building made you freeze. The talking-while-build scenario was always a personal favorite of yours, and he executed it perfectly, as if it was a dre-- "HUREEESCHOOOO!!” He bent forward with another sneeze, snapping you out of your fantasy world.

Oh. Right. The nose! You expertly place your index finger under his nose, feeling his nostrils twitch and tremble from the dust his last sneeze kicked up. “I...cuhh--can’t snee---sneeze again,” he whispers desperately to you. “C-come...cluh---huh---closer...please?” You do as he asked, finding it hard to swallow with your throat drier than the air outside. Your chests are pressed against each other, your finger never leaving its dutiful position. “It...tehh--hehh--tiihhhckles so much…” he gasps softly, his breath brushing against your neck, making you squirm slightly. 

If the light was on, your face would look like it was burned from the sun. Your heart was hammering inside your chest. You tense up slightly as he wraps his arms around you, and you realize he must think you’re nervous about getting discovered.

You were. Just not by security.

( TBC! )

Edited by HideAndGoSneeze

Coffee Mug   
Coffee Mug

Liked it very much! I’ll patiently wait for the next update 😁

helyzelle   
helyzelle

Nice! I wouldn't mind some more, please :)

Raven   
Raven

Trust me, you're not the only one with this fantasy! Really liking this so far!

Sneeze999   
Sneeze999

This is PHENOMINAL!!! Would absolutly love to read more! :)

ALilSneezy   
ALilSneezy

Ooh, more please and thank you! 

PennyLane   
PennyLane

I'm so happy to find another fan of hiding sneezes! Please do continue!

queenie   
queenie

Ooooooooh my god 

Shikee12.haley   
Shikee12.haley

Pleaaaaase continue^_^

ham4ham   
ham4ham

more pleaseee!!

psychlone   
psychlone

Looove this...eagerly awaiting part two.