Sneeze Fetish Forum
HideAndGoSneeze

I'm Allergic to Adventure! (a home for all my self obs.)

HideAndGoSneeze   
HideAndGoSneeze

So...I've come to realize that something's going on with my nose. Growing up, I never sneezed a LOT...an interaction with a cat here, dusting there...but never anything BAD...until around last year. Things started to change...sneezing fits here and there, but I've never thought of posting my own obs...so that's what this will be!

WITH THAT SAID, let's go to three days ago, when I had to go to the grocery store---

I had to pass the aisle that was for laundry detergent, when my nose started itching like CRAZY. I couldn't pinpoint the exact detergent responsible, but it was STRONG, and was a floral scent. I..may or may not have...stayed in that aisle to, erm...peruse? Yeah. That's what I was there for...just...perusing through the now-super-interesting-aisle, taking a sniff here and there, when--- THERE. The tickle blossomed in the back of my right nostril. It was like nothing that I ever felt. Was it Gain? Downy? Who knows. All I know was, I was alone in the aisle, so I let it rip.

"Hehh...Hahh...HAACHOO!! HEAACHOO!!"  The tickle was relentless, and I suddenly gave a gasp.. No hitching. Just one BIG intake of breath, then... "HEAAACHOOOOOO!!!!!"  I bent forward with the power of the third sneeze, stumbling forward a step or two. Damn, it was THAT strong, folks... Without knowing the true source, I couldn't...umm..purchase anything new in that aisle. -_- Oh well. Next time, maybe! 

I find that this happens at a few other stores, too...and it's not just laundry detergent. Don't even get me started on my false-start frenzy at Lowe's... ;) 

Edited by HideAndGoSneeze

Sneeze999   
Sneeze999

Oh man! Talk about a cliff-hanger!! This was a wonderful ob's, made even more wonderful by the fact that you seem to...ahem.....have enjoyed it ;) I wouldn't mind hearing about your time in Lowe's :)

Jeff1   
Jeff1

Would LOVE hear the Lowe’s observation! Thanks for sharing!

Luisa39   
Luisa39

Wow, bless you!!  For that last one especially! :blessyou:  

A440   
A440

Wow, what an obs! That third sneeze sounds like it must have been pretty intense :D Bless you! (And I wouldn't mind hearing about Lowe's either...)

Ben Drowned   
Ben Drowned

gesundheit I always get random fits so I carry tissues with me

Queen of Spaids (or Kita)   
Queen of Spaids (or Kita)
On 11/14/2017 at 7:33 AM, HideAndGoSneeze said:

it was STRONG, and was a floral scent. I..may or may not have...stayed in that aisle to, erm...peruse? Yeah. That's what I was there for...just...perusing through the now-super-interesting-aisle, taking a sniff here and there, when--- THERE. The tickle blossomed in the back of my right nostril. It was like nothing that I ever felt. Was it Gain? Downy? Who knows. All I know was, I was alone in the aisle, so I let it rip.

If I were in your shoes, that would be exactly what I’d do! I’m so glad everyone here feels so alike!:D