Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SneezingLove

This just happened....so. embarrassed.

SneezingLove   
SneezingLove

I can’t even describe to you guys what I’m feeling right now. 

I just finished up a group presentation with my college classmates and I think I was somewhat exposed. 

We had to log in to our Google Drive accounts to select our PowerPoint and download it to the school computer so we could present them. My group chose me to download the PowerPoint, but I didn’t know how, so I had my classmate come up to the school computer with me and help me out. I have a MacBook Air, and I haven’t had it for a long time, so I’m not familiar with the “Drive”, which apparently some things from your computer are saved to. I didn’t realize this until it was too late, but apparently my google Drive account is linked to my personal documents and downloads. 

So I log into my Google Drive on this huge computer screen with my classmate standing behind me, and I go searching for our PowerPoint. Fucking apparently, there are videos of me INDUCING on there recorded by my laptop’s camera over a year ago even though I thought I permanently deleted those. Fuck! All I saw was a huge screen cap of me inducing next to some other documents. I fucking panicked and downloaded the PowerPoint as quickly as possible while my classmate stood behind me, making sure I didn’t accidentally click on the video. I don’t know what else he saw because I was too scared to stay on that page long enough. I downloaded the PPT and immediately logged out of my google account and wanted to jump off a bridge. 

Later on, I logged back into my Google Drive on my own to replicate what he could’ve seen and there were more screen caps from all my inducing videos! What the fuck guys?! Once I saw those, I moaned in embarrassment and agony and logged out immediately. I can’t even bring myself to go back to that drive on my own and delete everything for good so this doesn’t happen again because every time I see it, I stare at it and relive that moment and die on the inside again. Fuuuucccckkkkkkk! 

I’m so trying to look on the bright side and think - 

•Ok, the video didn’t play, so there’s probably no way his brain worked fast enough to think that it was a video of me inducing 

•I definitely wasn’t pre-sneeze face on the screen cap, so it wasn’t as weird as it could’ve been 

•it’s  not like I was open to the forum and he blatantly saw the words “sneeze” or “fetish”

•hopefully, I wasn’t on that page long enough for him to really lay his eyes on all my documents.

Even still, I am so embarrassed and shaken up I can’t even explain. It definitely looked so fucking weird. I wish I never said I would go download it from my account! I HAVE to go back into my drive and delete everything so this never happens again, but I’m so afraid to go back and find something blatantly obvious that he might’ve seen at that moment that I didn’t. I really can’t handle looking at all those videos and possible documents! The feeling of embarrassment and realization he might’ve seen something else is unbearable! Gahhhh!!!! Whyyyyyy?!?!

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5
2 minutes ago, SneezingLove said:

Even still, I am so embarrassed and shaken up I can’t even explain. It definitely looked so fucking weird. I wish I never said I would go download it from my account! I HAVE to go back into my drive and delete everything so this never happens again, but I’m so afraid to go back and find something blatantly obvious that he might’ve seen at that moment that I didn’t. I really can’t handle looking at all those videos and possible documents! The feeling of embarrassment and realization he might’ve seen something else is unbearable! Gahhhh!!!! Whyyyyyy?!?!

The sneezing challenge!!! If he says anything about it, say you were challenged by an online friend to do the sneezing challenge and you forgot that you still had those videos, and it would be so awkward if anyone but your weird-ass goof of an online buddy saw it, so that's why you freaked. And if he just acts like he saw something weird, say you used to have a YT channel where you goofed around but decided it was too silly and deleted it.

Relax. Breathe. The video didn't play. It wasn't obviously sneezing. The forum wasn't up.

Go delete the evidence, and speak not about it if not spoken to about it. 

My deepest condolences, by the way. I know the kind of panic, if not the exact situation. :hug: 

webmeistro   
webmeistro

Yeah that ^^^^.

Relax. We're so under-the-radar that 95% of people don't know what 'inducing' is.

beatlelover22   
beatlelover22
6 hours ago, webmeistro said:

Yeah that ^^^^.

Relax. We're so under-the-radar that 95% of people don't know what 'inducing' is.

So true!! I know it's probably difficult to see this since you still feel rather embarrassed, but I guarantee you that there's no way he'd see a quick screen cap and go, "Oh my god! It all makes sense!! You're sexually aroused by sneezing!!" webmeistro's right too... we're pretty under the radar. 

brokensneeze   
brokensneeze
9 hours ago, webmeistro said:

Yeah that ^^^^.

Yeah, if you say "I induced the other day", most people will be like "induced what???". Maybe they would think you're an obstetrician and induced labor in some pregnant woman--that's one of the few other usages that I've heard of.

Last weekend I was listening to a radio show with wordplay (it's called Says You, for those who have any idea what I'm talking about), and in every episode they have two obscure words that people have to create made-up definitions for, and others have to guess which ones are fake. It's like the game "Balderdash" if you've ever played it. One of the fake definitions was "the condition where bright light makes you sneeze", which many of us know actually goes by the silly acronym "ACHOO syndrome". The people who were trying to guess reasoned through it on-air, and one said "I think bright light makes everyone sneeze". There was no hint of awkwardness about it--I'm sure many on here wouldn't in their wildest dreams create such a definition if it meant reading it on air!

NoV   
NoV

I wouldn't worry too much. Most forum members have their share of stories regarding near misses or accidental exposure to the non-fetishist community. As others have said, a lot of it just passes them by because they don't regard it as anything sexual. For example, even though people feel the fetishes are linked, I don't think I would be instantly suspicious if I found someone had a file labelled 'coughing' or 'me coughing' on their computer. When it is not something that you yourself find arousing, it very often just passes you by without catching attention.

However, as someone who has desperately tried to cover their tracks in the face of near discovery before, I sympathize :D  

haymaker   
haymaker

Yes I can understand your extreme paranoia about this, but from what you say it sounds like on this occasion you've got away with it. However, maybe its a warning you should heed. My rule always is this:  NO SAVED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND... EVER!!!  I know its tempting to hang on to stuff, but in my opinion its just not worth the risk. I clear all history after every session. I treat it the same as locking the Car or cleaning my teeth:  If I haven't done it, something dosen't feel right. 

Edited by haymaker