RockEdge27

Natural vs. Induced Sneezing Attacks

RockEdge27   
RockEdge27

Which one do you guys prefer and why?

Joal 555   
Joal 555

Natural, because......they are natural.

Part of the attraction of sneezing for me is the random nature of it. You just never know when you might strike lucky. Therefore inducing removes that element and takes away most of the appeal for me. In addition, I dislike seeing people stick things up their nose. I find it really distasteful and off-putting.

So I'm definitely voting for natural.

:joal:

PuddinPop   
PuddinPop

I definitely prefer natural, for basically all of the reasons Joal listed above. I love the helplessness and desperation aspects of natural fits, or just any sort of sneezing in general :yay: There's just something really attractive that it happens against the person's will. 

I used to really dislike induced sneezes, but I've grown to like them more recently, over the past year or two. Not so much if someone is inducing themselves, but I am a fan of someone else (consensually) inducing someone else. Though in fairness, this only really applies to fiction. It basically never happens IRL. I think I like this because the above aspects still apply - desperation, helplessness, etc - only at the hand of someone else being in control. 

I prefer natural fits, but I am a fan of the above, very much so >w>

facet   
facet

Guess I'm the odd duck, then

I way prefer induced. I don't like the idea of the person suffering so if a strong fit is brought on by allergies or illness, I feel more concerned and sad for them

There's something way more sensual and intimate about inducing. You know the person is doing it for pleasure, whether for their own or yours. I just feel more comfortable with that, and find it ridiculously hot

gingerdean   
gingerdean

I 100% second everything that @Joal 555 said. Natural all the way for me.

Now, if someone gets induced, and they have an attack that was more intense than they anticipated...that might hold some appeal for me. Maybe. I'm really picky when it comes to that kind of thing. Sticking  stuff up the nose is a definite deal-breaker though, I really don't like that.

HowFitting   
HowFitting

I also, very much prefer natural for the same reasons mentioned by above posters though occasionally inducing has its appeal for me too, depending on method and reaction. 

deere   
deere

Definitely natural.

Although "induced with allergies" is kind of a best-of-both-worlds answer, combining the desperate powerlessness of natural sneezes with the "doing it for fun" charm of induced sneezes.

Stargirl   
Stargirl

I also prefer natural attacks as I like the helplessness of them. I am always a fan of big sneezes however they are produced though.