Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SneezingLove

Not inducing has increased sensitivity!

SneezingLove   
SneezingLove

Hey all,

A few weeks ago I posted here asking if anyone has had an experience with less inducing resulting in better sensitivity. I haven’t induced really since I posted then, maybe once or twice, and surprisingly my sensitivity has increased and I sneeze naturally way more often and a lot easier lately. 

It was becoming very hard for me to sneeze on my own. I would get the feeling of needing to sneeze and even looking at a super bright light like the sun (I have always been photic), the feeling would just fade away. I figured that inducing so much was decreasing my sensitivity and my nose was starting to rely on external forces to sneeze. But since I really made an effort to stop inducing, I’ve been sneezing 1-3 times almost every day, and I realize that I can coax it out now with little - almost no light source. That’s a significant change for me, considering I’ve never been a really sneezy person. It’s been a lot of fun sneezing naturally and I totally recommend this to people who feel like inducing has lessened their natural sneezing ability. I’m gonna continue this for a while and see if I can become even more sensitive. Has anyone else had an experience with this? :thumbs_up:

gingerdean   
gingerdean
2 hours ago, SneezingLove said:

I’m gonna continue this for a while and see if I can become even more sensitive. Has anyone else had an experience with this? :thumbs_up:

Yes, absolutely!  When I was younger I used to induce quite a bit, to the point that I rarely sneezed naturally anymore. (And I've never had a mental block, except around my family.) It was similar to what you described, where I would feel an itch/burn, and it would just never be enough of a stimulus to build up to a sneeze. Very frustrating  :jealoussmiley:

I haven't induced in years now, with the exception of coaxing out a stubborn sneeze every so often. Inducing is just not something that I enjoy anymore, and I also really enjoy being able to sneeze naturally. My sensitivity has definitely increased over time, and I even noticed a very gradual difference over the long term, even a couple years later. I'm not a frequent sneezer or anything, but I usually get at least a few a day, sometimes more ^_^ (I'm not photic, btw)

Now, if I feel like I have to sneeze and it won't come, all I have to do is pinch or scratch the outside of my nostril just a little, and I can easily get a sneeze or two out. That never would have been a possibility back when I was inducing. 

Sequoia   
Sequoia

It's the same with me! I still remember the first time I induced successfully. I was so sure that it would never work, as I'd tried pepper and rolled-up tissues already dozens of times before (I suppose I hadn't found the right spot back then :razz: ), but sneezed about five times in a row and then another triple when I pulled the tissue out. It was amazing.
I continued inducing nearly every day and stopped sneezing naturally some time after. Even when it was really dusty etc, I only got a runny, barely itchy nose. Before, I usually had one or two sneezes per day, but the need to sneeze simply disappeared. Inducing also became harder, up to the point that I didn't manage to sneeze at all and only kept hitching :mellow:
I decided to stop, as it didn't work anyway and not even a month later I started sneezing naturally again :D I found some kind of rhythm after that, I only induce when I have a cold (it always works then) and maybe every other month. Rubbing my nose doesn't help, though. But really bright light may do if I already have to sneeze. 

So it definitely works. I even set up a new sneeze record last year after not inducing for an eternity xD Eleven times a day. I prefer natural sneezes, because they feel so much more, well, natural(:rollhmm:) and always come really suddenly. I also have the feeling that they are more powerful that way. But it doesn't affect my mental block,  I only get the need to sneeze when I'm alone ^_^