Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Selene

How to include pictures to my post

Selene   
Selene

Nope, thats not how you do it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be0kA7MhCAQ/?hl=de

Wasn't there an "embed" function somewhere at some point?

Edited by Selene

Selene   
Selene

Still not :D Oh, forum, why do you not include the "preview" functioin anymore?

Edited by Selene

Selene   
Selene

LOL ok, no. I give up :lol:

Edited by Selene

Jejune   
Jejune

In the bottom right of the post box (on desktop at least, I don't really use the forum on mobile!) there is a button that says 'insert other media,' and from there you should be able to insert a link to the picture you'd like to put in your post.

I'm not sure if it'll work with instagram posts/pictures with the way insta's format is, though -- you might have to reupload to imgur or somewhere similar and then do as I explained above to get it to work.

Selene   
Selene

Trying again...

Link to my picture

Embed code?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/tDWZc"><a href="//imgur.com/tDWZc"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ok so, it works when I'm using the original URL of the image, but not with my re-uploaded version. At least some success :D

1ad1142c5853e9868afb6621d6d668f3.png

Edited by Selene

Selene   
Selene

Hmm... so I tried using the "insert other media" field with an image I uploaded on imgur (the same as in the link above), but it does not take the link of the image as a valid link to include a picture. I past the link, and then the field stays red and does not add the picture.

I know that I could do that at some point in the past and feel really old right now :lol:

Thank you very much for your tip with the "insert other media" field, @Junia I'll keep trying with another image-uploading site :)

Edit to say that I've managed to make the picture show up, at least with the URL of its original source ^_^

Still working on imgur, though.

Edited by Selene

Selene   
Selene

The post you've been trying to reach is unavailable. Here, have a piece of cheesecake instead :cheesecake:

Edited by Selene