Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Coffee Mug

Wettest cold ever (self ob)

Coffee Mug   
Coffee Mug

I thought it was my duty, as a member of this forum, to share my cold obs... also because I have THE worst cold ever. 

At this moment I literally can not breathe through my nose. No air in, no air out. Completely blocked. It is so frustrating and I can’t taste food and smells at all. 

I have been sneezing like crazy for the last 3 days now. I tried to stifle them because they’re so loud and wet and also because my father’s here in visit and I can nit stand the fact that he sees me or hears me sneezing. Ugh. 

Just why. Why now cold?? I only see my father once every 2 years and I had to come down with this hell of a cold. 

Im having problems breathing too, my asthma has flared up badly because of all the congestion in my lungs too. 

I keep on blowing my nose and next to my bed there’s like a tissue cemetery  lol I don’t even know how many times I’ve sneezed and blowed my nose! 

So.. yeah. Never ever sneezed this much in my life, sadly I couldn’t record them as I was hanging around the house and my father was there. Now let’s hope it’s going to pass quickly.. but I’m doubtful.... really doubtful. 

Thanks for reading passers by ☺️

Dusty15   
Dusty15

:wub: well, that was lovely to read, but I'm sorry you're feeling so unwell! Not being able to breathe through your nose is the WORST!

NoV   
NoV
On 4/5/2018 at 4:23 PM, Coffee Mug said:

At this moment I literally can not breathe through my nose.

The absolute worst thing about about having a cold. I can take any amount of headaches and sore throats, but not being able to breathe...urgh! 

Coffee Mug   
Coffee Mug

Yep @NoV and @Dusty15 still not able to breath trough my nose. Uuuuhh!

I toss and turn at night as I always have at least one nostril super clogged, then my stupid nose makes me sneeze on top of that. So. Frustrating. 

snzmn2016   
snzmn2016

Feel better hun, stuffed nose is awful