Sneeze Fetish Forum
SleepingPhlox

Weirdest Thing That Made/Makes You Sneeze

SleepingPhlox   
SleepingPhlox

I could have sworn that there was a topic about this but I can't find it at all. :huh:

Whats the weirdest thing that ever made you sneeze OR what's the weirdest thing that consistently makes you sneeze?  Either/or really.

Mine happened today.  I was eating radishes.  I eat radishes at lunch five days a week because I'm boring and don't vary my lunches much and I really like radishes! :laugh: But these ones tasted really strong.  Like eye wateringly strong.  I have never in my life felt a tickle build from the inside out before!  It was like my sinuses got the memo before my nose did.  All backwards!  And then I sneezed from eating radishes.  I often eat food with a lot of spice and never felt anything like this before so thise radishes really meant business.

So anyone got anything weird that can top that? :laugh:

Chanel_no5   
Chanel_no5

Radishes makes my eyes water, but I've never sneezed from them. 

Thai Curry noodle soup though... oh man. Only time a sneeze has come on so rapidly I had to sneeze with my mouth full. That was not pleasant. Luckily I was alone. :lol: 

SneezyHolmes   
SneezyHolmes

Hmm..this is a good question! And I'd have to go with this spicy mustard I had at a chinese restaurant once. It was delicious but had this weird tang to it that burned through my sinuses and resulted in a nice set of sneezes. :laugh: 

Oolia   
Oolia

I feel like I may have already replied to that elusive previous thread so forgive me if I'm repeating myself :lol: 

For me, it's yawning. I'd say 40% of my yawns result in a sneeze.

And folding laundry. No matter if I use unscented detergent or not, so it's not even the scent! I think it's the fiber particles?

Selene   
Selene

Spicy stuff has made me sneeze in the past, but for me, the weirdest thing is chewing gum. The one that has this super strong menthol flavour? That makes me sneeze almost everytime- 

Kiaory   
Kiaory

I don’t think it actually set me of, but I once had a chemistry teacher who inadvertently caused several sneezes from multiple classmates of mine when he filled the room with smoke during a ‘demonstration’.

Shay   
Shay

Once I sneezed when filing my nails so I think the nail dust might have gotten up my nose. Unfortunately this isn't something that normally happens. There used to be  a time when I'd randomly sneeze after eating, regardless of the type of food(though some foods seemed to increase the chances), and even if I hadn't eaten that much, but for some reason it rarely happens any more.

I have randomly been getting sneezing fits at night. Doctors tried to blame it on dust filled pillows, but this is always before I lie down to go to sleep. I think it might possibly be an early sign of medication withdrawal, but I'm not sure if it's my allergy meds or my pain meds since I take both at the same time, and opioid medication withdrawal can cause sneezing. Or maybe the air in the house is just drier at night. *shrugs*

R3dn3k   
R3dn3k

Probably the oddest one for me would be cork dust. I do some work where I have to sand cork down to achieve a proper fit on the parts their attached to and the dust that gets in the air tickles my nose and has made me sneeze before. 

Holdbacks   
Holdbacks

When I feel horny. (In real for brain stimulation.)

asnzplz   
asnzplz

Was on a small plane the other day and the vibrations from the engine and/or propellor made me sneeze like mad. Was quite weird really. 

snzmn2016   
snzmn2016

Eating spicy food does it for me often or thinking about others sneezes.

PuddinPop   
PuddinPop

This isn't really all that weird, as it's something going up my nose, but it actually happened again earlier and reminded me xD. 

I smoke, and sometimes (by sometimes, I mean.. it's maybe happened 6 or 7 times in the 17ish years I've been smoking) if I light the cigarette and the smoke goes up my nose in a certain way, that will make me sneeze once or twice. It happened earlier today, and the feeling was super intense, like - eye-wateringly strong, impossible to contain, that sort of thing :lol:

It basically never happens, but it's always pretty amusing and sort of strange when it does. 

don't smoke, kids. that shit's bad for you. :datass:

Alexandra Marie   
Alexandra Marie
Posted (edited)

My Oxygenics shower head. :teehee:

Edited by Alexandra Marie

psychlone   
psychlone

a couple times removing my contacts has made me sneeze? not consistently at all, just one or two times. 

Dusty15   
Dusty15

I usually sneeze when I blow dry my hair! I'm not sure if it's the temperature difference of hot air on cold hair, the dry air from the blow-drier, or the dusty particles stirred up by it! 

And I was curious if anyone else had the blow drying thing, so I googled it and the first result was my response to the elusive (now found!) first topic on this, so I guess not :lol: 
Here it is: 

Aliena H.   
Aliena H.

White wine, and white wine only. Not red wine, or beer, or any other kind of alcohol. Just white wine. :rolleyes:

Zwee   
Zwee

I sneeze when someone or something taps the end of my nose. On paper doesn't seem like a weird thing to make someone sneeze, but practically everyone who has ever found out about this quirk has lost their minds about it! And I've never met anyone else who sneezes when you tap their nose. It doesn't work when I touch my own nose, either, but if someone else does it it almost always makes my nose tickly.

Kittens&Roses   
Kittens&Roses

For me, it is bug spray that has and probably always will set me off. Though I love sneezing, I get a bit embarrassed when I do it myself in public. And anytime I needed bug spray at the park, the fits begin(though I'm sure the pollen doesn't help)!

-Roses

psychlone   
psychlone
On 4/24/2018 at 10:44 PM, Zwee said:

I sneeze when someone or something taps the end of my nose. On paper doesn't seem like a weird thing to make someone sneeze, but practically everyone who has ever found out about this quirk has lost their minds about it! And I've never met anyone else who sneezes when you tap their nose. It doesn't work when I touch my own nose, either, but if someone else does it it almost always makes my nose tickly.

that's so cute