Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beijoseternura

blessing strangers.?

beijoseternura   
beijoseternura

Hello, I am not sure if this question was asked before..?
I wanted to ask you, do you bless strangers, people you are not familiar with? For example, if you sit next to someone in the subway, or by chance if someone sneezes right next to you. Do you feel comfortable with blessing them or do you prefer to ignore it, so as not to draw too much attention to the sneeze?

Anonymouse   
Anonymouse

For me, it depends... on what, I don't know. Sometimes I'm comfortable blessing strangers and sometimes I'm not. 

Joal 555   
Joal 555

I'm usually comfortable blessing female strangers (in fact I enjoy doing so!), but I would never bless a male stranger.

This is pretty much in line with how I treat people I know - with the exception of family, whom I never bless at all, regardless of gender.

:joal:

Kicker   
Kicker

I have some very specific, niche anxieties, and not blessing people makes me inexplicably spooked. But! I almost never bless people out loud. I always just whisper it. 

So, do I bless people? Yes, all the time! Do they hear it? The answer is no, usually not. 

ThePokeFan599   
ThePokeFan599
12 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I'm usually comfortable blessing female strangers (in fact I enjoy doing so!), but I would never bless a male stranger.

This is pretty much in line with how I treat people I know - with the exception of family, whom I never bless at all, regardless of gender.

:joal:

100% true

Luisa39   
Luisa39

I bless strangers, though sometimes with the slight fear that the stranger won't like being blessed.  Fortunately, I've never gotten any overtly hostile reactions; in fact, most strangers have thanked me.:)

Lauren   
Lauren

Unpopular opinion, probably, but I hate blessing people in general... I think because it feels way to intimate for me.  I like blessing my boyfriend, and I will bless my friends also because it is polite and I don't want to be called out.

But strangers, no -- if I was sitting next to a stranger on a bus (for example) and they sneezed, I think I wouldn't bless them and I would feel generally uncomfortable.