Sneeze Fetish Forum
Anonymouse

Do you feel like the forum is more/less toxic than it used to be?

Is the forum more/less toxic than it used to be?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel like the forum has become a more or less toxic place since you've joined?

• A lot more toxic
    • A little toxic
    • It's the same/no opinion
    • A little less toxic
    • A lot less toxic
    • Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kicker   
Kicker

I would also like to add (because I can't edit posts yet), that if precautions taken to protect children strike you as toxic, maybe you should reevaluate your ideals. If you're not a pedophile and there's nothing of yours to be exposed, then you have nothing to worry about. Lmao it's not toxic, it's just safety. 

skater   
skater

I joined when I was 16. Despite thinking I was smart enough to avoid toxic relationships with people, I definitely was involved in some and witnessed more. Since then, I see fewer toxic relationships on the public forum but don't doubt that they're still happening behind closed doors. So I guess I think the forum is less toxic than it used to be but the community as a whole might not be. 

I also think there is now lesser potential for toxicity in the future. Like, I think a minor joining the forum today would be less likely to find toxic relationships here than I was when I joined 3.5 years ago. 

(I also want to add that, while the forum may now be a somewhat safer place, it also feels much less fun to me. I recognize that these changes are important but there is a part of me that misses how social it used to be :lol: The older environment allowed me to meet some very important and positive people in my life.)

Anatoli   
Anatoli

I guess I've only seen the surface of what's going on here because I've very rarely talked to people personally and I've never been harassed probably because I'm a male and not very active. But reading about other people's experiences I see that there were some really nasty things being done in the past, like harassment and it's good that that kind of stuff isn't tolerated anymore, as it shouldn't be.

But recently I've felt that there's been a lot of other kind of nastiness going on, people attacking others even over some trivial things, often in a kind of a passive-aggressive manner. Also, a group of people punishing someone who has done something wrong can easily get out of hand and I feel like it has sometimes. It's all been going on in the snake pit though and I feel like it's dying down a bit now so I'm being positive and hoping that the atmosphere is getting better.