Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sunshower

Thank you all so much for the help! I'm going to check all of these out. I didn't realize there was that much fetish material out there. This is rather exciting!

SneezySal

I just remembered this from my childhood. Enid Blyton wrote a series of books called 'The Naughtiest Girl in the School'. One of them is something like '...Becomes a Monitor'. There's a whole scene lasting a number of pages where someone puts sneezing powder in the pages of the girl's textbook. As she turns the pages she's beset by a long and well-described sneezing fit, and gets sent out for disrupting the class.

A bit too similar to something that happened to me at school for me to really enjoy the memory, though.

Hajo

Years ago I read the criminal novels of the Swedish Autors Maj Sjöwall / Per Wahlöö, especially this ones with commissar Martin Beck. I liked them not only because they were really thrilling. The other point was, that Martin Beck from time to tome sneezed and blew his nose, mainly from a cold or cold weather. I remember that this took place repeatedly, but at the other side it was not the main plot of the story, if you understand what I mean. I guess it was maybe the kind of the authors to give the character of Martin Beck a "human attitude". Because the book titles varify from country to country, please have a look at the Widkipedia site. And you will see, they wrote the novel many times ago, so ist probably an excursion in the "good old times". :-) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sj%C3%B6wall_and_Wahl%C3%B6%C3%B6

Sophie83540

In school we were just reading a book named "No more dead dogs" and the sneezing was induced by a bucket of black pepper that fell from a rope being pulled. Also in "Because of Winn-Dixie" frequently states that the dog would sneeze.

Sunshower

UPDATE: I just got Howl's Moving Castle from the library... can't wait to start reading!

pirate_wench

Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!!

Don't you just LOVE it when your favourite author hears you? Okay, she did not really hear me. I don't know if she heard just anyone, but there's this author named Karina Halle, and she writes awesome books (check her out!).

Me loves the Dex and Perry series, it is awesome, and I am soooo in love with this ubersexy bastard Dex! She wrote about 11 parts now, and she's still going!

Dex is so awesome, really, he's like the man of almost every girl's dreams. Kinda. (I don't want to give too much away now).

The author also had run some trailer on her books, she even casted people that she thought are the perfect Dex & Perry. These are them both:

(funny thing here is, the Dex-guy is now the author's fiance, they met through the casting. I love this detail!).

Okay so..... I'm reading part 11 now on my ebook, and the fetishist I am, I first searched for sneezing. And man, did I have luck! First I thought it was Perry sneezing because most of the books are from Perrys POV. But no! This book completely is written from Dex' POV!

I.AM.OFFICIALLY.IN.HEAVEN !!!!

And it's such a delicious part:

I walked toward them, feeling the tension in the air thicken as I got closer, and stopped right behind her. I caught a whiff of the expensive perfume she always doused herself in and fought the urge to sneeze.

Too late. I sneezed, horribly loud, and she whipped around to see me.

We eyed each other like two territorial wolves, only my eyes were watering as I fought another sneeze.

"Dex", she said rather brightly, and I sneezed again.

I guess it took me this long to find out I was allergic to skank.

I love love love it!!

Every book I read about Dex & Perry, I so hoped for him to sneeze, and now it's like all my fetish god's prayers came true. Thank you thank you thank you you awesome Karina Halle!

Edited by pirate_wrench

Alexandra Marie

I've noticed that there is a lot of Stephen King. Which makes me very happy because I was basically raised on Stephen King. I grew up on his films & wasn't really allowed to read his books until I turned at least 10. (Oh My! What a strict father I have!) biggrinsmiley.gif I only just recently acquired the time to actually sit down with a book & read at my leisure. I remember seeing an entire list of Stephen King books on here once but I've lost track of it. Thus, I never chose what book to read next based on the hopes of reading something Fetish-y. I picked it based upon which movies were my favorite. (I.E. Thinner) And which ones featured my favorite characters (I.E. The Body from Different Seasons & Needful Things)

But to my surprise Needful Things did a have a sneeze in. One sneeze from Buster Keeton While he snorts Coke with Ace Merrill. (Though, I would've preferred Ace.)

Sophie<3

Hey! :) I love this thread! Actually, I'd been thinking about starting a similar one, but luckily I found this one first! So... a book I used to be in loooove with when I was 11-12. The first part of the "Bartimaeus" trilogy is a great book anyway and really worth reading, plus the main character Nathanael (who I used to have a MAJOR crush on lol) gets sick with a cold. There's some care-taking, too. And some detail on how his nose gets stuffy and he has a fever and... ah, it's just great! And later in the book, towards the finale, he catches a cold AGAIN! And his nose gets all runny and all, but they are hiding, so he can't sneeze...! Man, I love Jonathan Stroud for these scenes! I used to read them over and over again secretely! ;)

Introvertedme

Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!!

Don't you just LOVE it when your favourite author hears you? Okay, she did not really hear me. I don't know if she heard just anyone, but there's this author named Karina Halle, and she writes awesome books (check her out!).

Me loves the Dex and Perry series, it is awesome, and I am soooo in love with this ubersexy bastard Dex! She wrote about 11 parts now, and she's still going!

Dex is so awesome, really, he's like the man of almost every girl's dreams. Kinda. (I don't want to give too much away now).

The author also had run some trailer on her books, she even casted people that she thought are the perfect Dex & Perry. These are them both:

(funny thing here is, the Dex-guy is now the author's fiance, they met through the casting. I love this detail!).

Okay so..... I'm reading part 11 now on my ebook, and the fetishist I am, I first searched for sneezing. And man, did I have luck! First I thought it was Perry sneezing because most of the books are from Perrys POV. But no! This book completely is written from Dex' POV!

I.AM.OFFICIALLY.IN.HEAVEN !!!!

And it's such a delicious part:

I walked toward them, feeling the tension in the air thicken as I got closer, and stopped right behind her. I caught a whiff of the expensive perfume she always doused herself in and fought the urge to sneeze.

Too late. I sneezed, horribly loud, and she whipped around to see me.

We eyed each other like two territorial wolves, only my eyes were watering as I fought another sneeze.

"Dex", she said rather brightly, and I sneezed again.

I guess it took me this long to find out I was allergic to skank.

I love love love it!! I mean, how lovely is it with the details of the watery eyes?!

Every book I read about Dex & Perry, I so hoped for him to sneeze, and now it's like all my fetish god's prayers came true. Thank you thank you thank you you awesome Karina Halle!

LOVE! I think I need to read this now... :P

pirate_wench

LOVE! I think I need to read this now... tonguesmiley.gif

Yes, I really think you should give this read a try, but best start from the very beginning - you will LOVE Dex, I'm sure!

If you have a kindle, the first book of this series (named "Darkhouse") is FREE at the moment!!! But it is not just an ebook, you can buy it as a paperback, too.

If you read it, pleeeease let me know how you like it. smile.png

(But a little warning: it has very explicit language)

Edited by TheCakeIsALie
Fixed double post :)

Introvertedme

LOVE! I think I need to read this now... tonguesmiley.gif

Yes, I really think you should give this read a try, but best start from the very beginning - you will LOVE Dex, I'm sure!

If you have a kindle, the first book of this series (named "Darkhouse") is FREE at the moment!!! But it is not just an ebook, you can buy it as a paperback, too.

If you read it, pleeeease let me know how you like it. smile.png

(But a little warning: it has very explicit language)

okie doie! i'll let you know! thanks for the suggestion. <3

Pseudosneeze

While there wasn't any sneezing in the actual Equestria Girls movie, the novelization does give us one after Spike reveals the bed he made for Twilight out of library books.

Twilight batted away a cobweb and sneezed. Dust billowed into the air.

Shame it couldn't have been in the movie.

alias

I just read Neil Gaiman's American Gods, which is an excellent book by an excellent writer. There is no sneezing, BUT, there is quite a bit of coughing by the male main character. Also, there is one scene in which a receptionist has a cold, and her speech is actually written phonetically in stuffy talk. Another thing I noticed that I quite enjoyed was the constant mention of cold temperatures and cold weather. It came up so often that I wasn't sure if it was a motif, or my fetish senses just notice things like that more easily.

quantumsneeze42

Stephen King wrote a short story called "The Doctor's Case". The basic sneeze plot is that Sherlock Holmes is allergic to, something, and Watson has to solve the case. It's in the book Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Apparently, there is an audio book of this collection and it's read by Tim Curry. I may have to go and buy that audio book now thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

uniquelyme

Stephen King wrote a short story called "The Doctor's Case". The basic sneeze plot is that Sherlock Holmes is allergic to, something, and Watson has to solve the case. It's in the book Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Apparently, there is an audio book of this collection and it's read by Tim Curry. I may have to go and buy that audio book now thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I believe the audio recording you're talking about is on youtube :D here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=McH7BdbEgbc

NoV

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the books of David Mitchell are an absolute goldmine of male sneezing, especially 'number9dream' :D Am I the only person who has read this guy?

uniquelyme

I believe the audio recording you're talking about is on youtube :D here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=McH7BdbEgbc

Ok, so I watched the audio recordings and the sneezing part starts at about 5:30 of the third part to the story! :)

Melody

Soo i just saw another post about sneezing in books and I wondering if any of you know any books were theres sneezing in it. I myself have come one series with sneezing in it. It is mentioned twice once were the main character is allergic to a blanket or something and the second time was in the last book were the antagonist caught a bad cold and if memory serves (gave it to the main protagonist) and it was described in great detail... like it sounded like a mini published fic! my jaw dropped to the floor when i read it. (then reread it lime 9001 times) I am wondering if the author is a secret fetishishian like us oh the possibilities xD but seriously it was weird... oh the series is called Magyk by Angie Sage has anyone else read it or even heard of it?

Edited by TheCakeIsALie
Edited due to merging of threads.

Melody

annnd i just realized how illiterate i sound ( haha sorry bout that)

Not_Telling

:o that book sounds...amazing...

ARE THE SNEEZES SPELLED OUT, TOO?!

*gets overexcited easily*

Melody
http://www.epubbud.com/read.php?g=E2LYADUG&p=15 i actually found the link to the part of the book lololol haven't read it in soooooo long

flowerpower67

I don't ever read for pleasure.. but I have read two book recently and seem to have a vague memory of one of them having sneezing in them. It was either Fault in our Stars by John Green or oh my god, I'm blanking on the other book I read..well still currently reading..(but I don't have it with me) it's about tennis and it has the word Love in the title... ugh... I'm sorry I'm blanking. If I think of the title I'll let you know.

Someone else who read Fault in our Stars tell me if I'm right or wrong...if I'm wrong I'll have to find the title of the other book mentioned above.

Melody

Hmm well i read the fault in our stars and i don't recall any mention of sneezing but who knows I'm not very observant :P

March Hare

There's a pretty little bit in Howl's Moving Castle, by Diana Wynne Jones. I believe the chapter in question is actually called "In Which a Royal Wizard Catches a Cold".\

(and jeeeebus, that Magyk stuff... it might be rich in sneezing but good grief is it badly written. How did that garbage ever get published?!)

Edited by Maru-chan

the American Shepherd

There's a sneeze story in the book I wrote called, "Monsterous allergies."

The book is called, "Chiller's Delight," and you can get a copy from Publish America.