Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ti🌸
Posted (edited)

So there’s this new anime called “Cells at Work.” It’s basically personifying the cells and whatnot of the human body, including red and white blood cells. At the end of the first episode, they eject a germ with a “sneeze rocket” thing. Happens at around 20 minutes. The human whose body they’re in is never shown but it sounded male. The show is much cuter than you’d expect lol. Also I’d be really surprised if they never cover allergies in the show’s thirteen episode run. So I’m hopeful!

Edited by Tippy

Ciuty80
15 hours ago, Tippy said:

So there’s this new anime called “Cells at Work.” It’s basically personifying the cells and whatnot of the human body, including red and white blood cells. At the end of the first episode, they eject a germ with a “sneeze rocket” thing. Happens at around 20 minutes. The human whose body they’re in is never shown but it sounded male. The show is much cuter than you’d expect lol. Also I’d be really surprised if they never cover allergies in the show’s thirteen episode run. So I’m hopeful!

Sounds inferesting and fun. Where did you watched the first episode?

Ti🌸

@Ciuty80

It’s on Crunchyroll!

Esstrosa

Does anyone know if any of the girls from highschool dxd sneezed in the light novel I’ve already read the manga and watched the anime so anyone knows if any sneezing in the light novels please tell

Jomisneeze

Yes! I've finally found a female pepper sneeze scene I've never seen before!

Anime: Cross Ange

Link: @9:10

Jomisneeze

I'm looking for more Female induced sneezes so if anyone know one could you tell me please?

Thanks!

Anxiety

Anime: UQ Holder! Magister Negi Magi!

Episode: 11 @ 00:36

Character: Negi Springfield (older and very cute!)

#, cause: 1, nervous

VA: Satou Rina (F)

Akahana

Anime: Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi

Episode: 15 (18:23)

Character: Tsubaki Aoi

#, cause: 1, dust

Akahana

Here's an old one but I don't think I've ever seen it listed here so

Anime: Uta no Prince Sama

Episode: 6 (9:50)

Character: Shinomiya Natsuki

#, cause: 1, steam I think

Ti🌸

Anime: Angels of Death

Episode: 2 (21:02)

Character: Isaac “Zack” Foster

#, cause: 1, cold water

VA: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Anxiety
8 minutes ago, Ti🌸 said:

Anime: Angels of Death

Episode: 2 (21:02)

Character: Isaac “Zack” Foster

#, cause: 1, cold water

VA: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Omg. I just had I stroke. I absolutely love Shikorin~ thank you so much ;_;! 

Totally had to clip it!

Ti🌸

Today’s episode (ep. 5) of Cells of Work was all about pollen allergies, and it was pretty awesome and hilarious. Sneezing isn’t directly referenced/until about 14 min but I highly recommend watching the whole episode.

They also covered the flu in ep. 3. They begin to detail symptoms including sneezing at about 18 min if anyone’s interested in that. This episode’s a lot more violent just fyi, as the infected cells are treated as zombies.

MikiSan
On 8/4/2018 at 8:14 PM, Ti🌸 said:

Today’s episode (ep. 5) of Cells of Work was all about pollen allergies, and it was pretty awesome and hilarious. Sneezing isn’t directly referenced/until about 14 min but I highly recommend watching the whole episode.

They also covered the flu in ep. 3. They begin to detail symptoms including sneezing at about 18 min if anyone’s interested in that. This episode’s a lot more violent just fyi, as the infected cells are treated as zombies.

I'm glad someone is covering this anime...but I can't stop linking this unknown body to be akira's from P5 since the sneezes sound as dorky as the leaked sneezing audio that someone posted of him sneezing XD

EvaBloom
7 hours ago, MikiSan said:

I'm glad someone is covering this anime...but I can't stop linking this unknown body to be akira's from P5 since the sneezes sound as dorky as the leaked sneezing audio that someone posted of him sneezing XD

Omg, it's true, they sound similar O.o

MikiSan
2 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

Omg, it's true, they sound similar O.o

Yup...it has to be akira's body ahahahaha...so much dweeby sneezing going on...its his karma for being a dweeb all the time

Bondi
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, Ti🌸 said:

And they even had definitions and explanations for things such as "sneezing" and "nasal congestion" too, because why not? :P

BlackScatter
On 8/4/2018 at 8:14 PM, Ti🌸 said:

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date with the latest, Ti!

Cells at Work is seriously so cool :laugh: The sneezing is pretty funny/cute -- I keep picturing the body as a nerdy college professor for some reason, with a terrible immune system, awful allergies, and the worst luck LOL. I love that the sneezing is depicted as rockets too. The imagination behind all the elements in this anime is so fun. But all the talk about the processes of the immune system is really interesting!! I feel like I'm really learning things about the body! Honestly, picturing all my cells working so hard like they do in the show makes me want to eat better and make sure I treat my body right! :happysmiley::heart: Thanks, Cells at Work!

Anxiety
Posted (edited)

Anime: Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak High School: Future Arc

Episode: 11 “No Man Is An Island” 20:06

Character: Hagakure Yasuhiro 

#, cause: 1; うわさ being talked about

VA: Matsukaze Masaya

(Love this entire series so much!)

Edited by Anxiety
Added link to clip*

Akahana
1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

Anime: Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak High School: Future Arc

Episode: 11 20:06

Character: Hagakure Yasuhiro 

#, cause: 1; うわさ being talked about

VA: Matsukaze Masaya

(Love this entire series so much!)

Hon I think maybe you got either the time or the episode wrong because the scene in this episode is serious and the character you referenced isn't even in it??

Anxiety
Posted (edited)

https://m.imgur.com/fTb6mdB

I don’t know if Crunchyroll has the episodes numbered different, but that’s the one I used. I did add title of it, hopefully that might help. ^^

(ETA: I just put in clip instead XD)

Edited by Anxiety

MikiSan
On 8/18/2018 at 9:49 PM, BlackScatter said:

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date with the latest, Ti!

Cells at Work is seriously so cool :laugh: The sneezing is pretty funny/cute -- I keep picturing the body as a nerdy college professor for some reason, with a terrible immune system, awful allergies, and the worst luck LOL. I love that the sneezing is depicted as rockets too. The imagination behind all the elements in this anime is so fun. But all the talk about the processes of the immune system is really interesting!! I feel like I'm really learning things about the body! Honestly, picturing all my cells working so hard like they do in the show makes me want to eat better and make sure I treat my body right! :happysmiley::heart: Thanks, Cells at Work!

To me I keep linking the sneezing to Akira in P5...cause the dweeby sound sounds so familiar to the audio that was posted of him sneezing 😂:laugh:

High on Lullabies
On 10/18/2015 at 4:16 PM, Ti🌸 said:

Hyouka

Episode 3

(F) Eru Chitanda

2 (a cold) 10:15 and 14:48

VA: Satomi Satō

1 more in Episode 4 as well, (0:05) same character and reason. 

StrongestSneeze

Did someone know from what anime is this from?

link to image