Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
zorakio2

#fetishproblems

Recommended Posts

Kaze wo Hiku
2 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

You’re in a script reading session for a new movie the studio will be making. There is a hot main male character. That hot main male character has a delicious half-page of awkward, eye-watering build-up before he succumbs to a massive, allergy-induced sneeze. He’s very embarrassed afterward. The moment is perfect. He even says the word “sneeze.” There may or may not be a very VERY hot actor attached to this character.

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND YOUR CHILL BUT YOU ARE ALSO LOSING YOUR MIND. They keep SAYING THE WORD and you just WANT THE SNEEZE TO STAY IN THE MOVIE SO BADLY. You pray every night for them not to cut this scene.

#fetishproblems

.... holy...

Kaze prays with Scatter that they keep the scene.

Share this post


Link to post
I love Alan Rickman
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

.... holy...

Kaze prays with Scatter that they keep the scene.

Alan seconds this. I need to know what this movie is if they do keep it in. Edit: And you know they better, or else we’ll be after them! :lol: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Share this post


Link to post
Tinysneezu

When you’re hungry for some fan fiction, but you’ve read them all more than once.  (even the ones that don’t cater to your preferences) :bleh:

Share this post


Link to post
Wig_Powder
On 6/12/2018 at 3:45 AM, BlackScatter said:

You’re in a script reading session for a new movie the studio will be making. There is a hot main male character. That hot main male character has a delicious half-page of awkward, eye-watering build-up before he succumbs to a massive, allergy-induced sneeze. He’s very embarrassed afterward. The moment is perfect. He even says the word “sneeze.” There may or may not be a very VERY hot actor attached to this character.

YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND YOUR CHILL BUT YOU ARE ALSO LOSING YOUR MIND. They keep SAYING THE WORD and you just WANT THE SNEEZE TO STAY IN THE MOVIE SO BADLY. You pray every night for them not to cut this scene.

#fetishproblems

Thirding the sentiments from Kaze and Alan. I know you probably can't tell us which movie or actor it is now, but please inform us which movie it is once it hits theaters.

*idly daydreams that the actor in question is one relevant to my interest...*

To get back on topic (but on a similar note to BlackScatter's post)...when you find out that a written story had sneezing in it, but the movie/TV adaptation cut it out.

(To make matters weirder, MyOwnPrivateSFC found out after the movie Amazing Grace came out that the real historical figure of William Wilberforce suffered from sneezing fits, which did not appear in the movie. So it's not even limited to fiction sometimes!)

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5

We're going to clean out the hayloft this summer. It hasn't been done in years. The amount of dust will be insane. My initial thought was "ugh, disgusting." Then I thought "Well, some of the ladies at the stable I wouldn't mind seeing sneeze, so that's a consolation prize at least..." then realised that my mom and sister also will be there, and that turned it into "OH GOD NOOOOO WHY ME!!!!!!!!???" This summer is going to suck. :yuck: 

#fetishproblems

 

Share this post


Link to post
Sneesee

When you see your ex husband, and he sneezes, and you still enjoy it. 😮 #fetishproblems 

Share this post


Link to post
Prongs

Cuddling with babe. I’m feeling extra lovey so I (gently) push his head so that his face is buried in my shoulder. A second second later, an exasperated exhale, a sniffle, and:

“Baaabe, I was about to sneeze for you but you made me lose it!”

:turned: #fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Pixieflower

When you’re almost positive you’ve been cursed because every single time you decide to watch a movie with your parents(about once every few months), there’s ALWAYS a sneeze, but whenever you watch a movie by yourself(almost every single day), there’s never any. 

Seriously, is it just me? I’ve gotten to the point where I have to take extreme cautionary measures(watching all the trailers, asking my friend who has already seen it if there were any, or just flat our deciding it’s not worth the risk and telling them that you want to see another movie that I’d already seen) to make sure that I wouldn’t be caught in this situation, but it still happens every. Single. Time.:angry:

#fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
PickleBot

When you're terrified to pull up your YouTube page in front of company because the amount of sneezing videos listed under your recommendations. 

Or, alternatively, when said hypothetical company asks why you pull up private browsing tabs to do so, and you have to make up a quick excuse other than you're avoiding the regular browser where the page is linked to your account. Same goes for scrolling through emails, uploaded picture and video folders, etc. etc. 

I mostly just avoid inviting friends over. :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
I love Alan Rickman
Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2018 at 2:00 PM, PickleBot said:

When you're terrified to pull up your YouTube page in front of company because the amount of sneezing videos listed under your recommendations. 

Or, alternatively, when said hypothetical company asks why you pull up private browsing tabs to do so, and you have to make up a quick excuse other than you're avoiding the regular browser where the page is linked to your account. Same goes for scrolling through emails, uploaded picture and video folders, etc. etc. 

I mostly just avoid inviting friends over. :mellow:

I’d suggest you swap what you do in the public and private browsing. That’s what I do. I watch all my sneeze videos not logged in and visit the forum both in private browsing. That way I also don’t have to delete my history, because it doesn’t save anyway. And when company is over or for “normal” things, I’ll be in public browsing and on my YouTube account that doesn’t have even the history of the forum or any sneeze videos since I never look at those in public browsing. I hope this helps!

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Share this post


Link to post
djm4991

I just have a separate gmail and YouTube account.. helpful, because that's how I signed up to this website. I also use Incognito mode on Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
sneezingfun894

When you try the new Instagram feature that allows people to ask you questions and one former childhood friend asks about your favorite word when you were six. 

 

Spoiler alert: it was sneeze. 

Share this post


Link to post
MeForever

Two people with the cutest sneeze ever are going to another class next year so I'll see them way less, so my chances of seeing them sneeze ever again are very low and it makes me kind of sad.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×