Sneeze Fetish Forum
Anatoli

French maid (f)

Anatoli

This was a trade with Wig_Powder who wrote this great story for me. Here the maid (who happens to be allergic to both dust and feathers) uses the duster a little bit to help the sneeze come out. By the way don't hesitate to give any critiques if you have any.

NoV

What amazing pictures - the third one in particular is superb! great sneezy expression and great cleavage :D The fact she is dressed as a maid is the icing on the cake.

Esha the Elephant

>///> these are really good <3

^.^ I'll have to check out more of your work

Anonymouse

WOAH that third one is gorgeous!! Amazing work! I always enjoy seeing your stuff on the art board. :)

Garblin

As always, Anatoli, your work is gorgeous. Your proportions are always so on point, and I know it's a weird thing to focus on when I should be looking at the sneezing, but I really love the shading on the white parts of her uniform! It makes my eyes happy.

Koumii

Oh gosh she's so pretty :blush: I had no idea I needed a sneezy French maid in my life until now. I'll also definitely have to look into more of your work; this is amazing!

Wig_Powder

I really can't thank you enough for doing this for me. Your artwork continues to be fantastic, whether in color or black and white. Just...thank you.

I had no idea I needed a sneezy French maid in my life until now.

It doesn't show up very often, but here are two other pieces from the forum you might enjoy;

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=51096

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=49010

VoOs

Your women are always so gorgeous, Anatoli, I almost get distracted from the sneezing and end up drooling over their, uh, assets instead. :blush:

Awesome work!

SmokeyGhost

Your stuff always blows me away. There really are no words. It's not just good fetish art, it's good art.

Edited by SmokeyGhost

flowerpower

I always love your art. Great work

SmokeyGhost

I really can't thank you enough for doing this for me. Your artwork continues to be fantastic, whether in color or black and white. Just...thank you.

I had no idea I needed a sneezy French maid in my life until now.

It doesn't show up very often, but here are two other pieces from the forum you might enjoy;

http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=51096

http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=49010

The first one is mine, thanks for the shout out :) I've actually got a new one that I like a lot better that I'll post once she's all finished up. Besides, I don't want to be the one who has to try to follow Anatoli's act after this post. Not right away at least :)

GTSsneeze87

Those all look great. I love the close-up on the nose.

Sneezysteff

wow i think i just got a thing for maids.. this is amazing

Maximusace9

I love how you do expressions. You can just see it building up in the second one.

MzMental

I like how wispy and ticklish the feather duster looks, not bushy and harsh. Facial expressions are great! Love it!

medstudent

Wow that third picture is amazing! 

Yuurei

Really nice expressions! I like the slight flare of the nostrils in the second picture.

As for the third picture, that coloring is gorgeous! The shading is very well done. I look forward to seeing more!

Saimou

Really hot artwork! Thank you for sharing. :)

aridynamic87

Very wonderful art! ❤️