Sneeze Fetish Forum
skater

Happiness Department

Selene

This thread has become the mother of adorableness! :heart::heart::heart: I hope both of you will have many precious hours, days, months, and years ahead with your two newest family members!

I'm happy right now, because I got to see two perfectly adorable pets :inlove:

Kaze wo Hiku

There's halloween stuff in stores and more importantly, halloween craft stuff. Time to get my craft on. ;)

Bandit

I LOVE IT

Gee

Feeling incredibly fortunate to have so many caring and supportive people in the circles I run with. Always so much love everywhere.

The weather has been super autumnal lately, and I cannot wait until October. I have Halloween brain like crazy.

I'm in the best relationship I've ever had, and my heart just constantly overflows every day. I'm so in love with my partner, life, and who I've become right now. 

Chanel_no5

I realise it's a weird thing to be happy about, but I found a ridiculous and fun and interesting anthology show on HBO last night, "Dimension 404". It's like a mix between Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, but with extra cheese. It's stupid, but it's stupid in a charming, B-horror/comedy from the 80's kind of way. It's also surprisingly touching here and there.

And four episodes in, there have already been two gay protagonists, but them being gay was not the central theme of the episodes. I love that!

SleepingPhlox

OMG you guys with your cute pictures!!!

My current happiness is: It's actually kinda nice that couriers and stuff who come to the office regularly know me so well they remember things and chat to me about stuff because I'm sure they see hundreds of people all week so when somebody comes in and is like "wanna see a picture of a neat looking cat I saw yesterday?" It just feels nice.

Eta:  it was indeed a neat looking cat.

Edited by SleepingPhlox

facet

I just really love being trans

The world sucks and is shitty to us, but being transgender just brings me a lot of joy in my life

Bandit
1 hour ago, facet said:

I just really love being trans

The world sucks and is shitty to us, but being transgender just brings me a lot of joy in my life

THIS IS SO WHOLESOME I LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU

matilda3948

Super lame and adult-ie but I'm so happy that I managed to fix my own dishwasher with nothing but a screwdriver, Google, and a lot of profanity. Homeowner joy :lol:

Edited by matilda3948

beijoseternura

my nephew is doing military service on the Syrian border and last night I got a video call from him, the first call after four months - and he told me the words I had hoped to hear from him - I'm fine💖

Bandit

I'M SO DEEP INTO DBH HELL GOD I LOVE IT THANKS BRYAN!!!!!! (I'll be sending you my medical bill for how many times you've killed me as your adorable self and conner, YOU TO AMELIA YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE TRACI GOODNESS) 

SneezyHolmes

An older neighbor lady is moving out of state and trusting me with taking ownership of her little, white budgie, Edgar and I'm honestly pretty pumped! I love budgies and have been considering getting one of my own for a while now. :) 

Shay

Budgies, and parrots in general, are pretty awesome. I hope the little guy will adjust well to his new home with you. I don't know if this is your first bird or not, but I've had pet birds, including budgies, my entire life, so please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about bird care, or even if you just want to chat about our pet birds.

SneezyHolmes
22 minutes ago, Shay said:

Budgies, and parrots in general, are pretty awesome. I hope the little guy will adjust well to his new home with you. I don't know if this is your first bird or not, but I've had pet birds, including budgies, my entire life, so please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about bird care, or even if you just want to chat about our pet birds.

Will do! He will be my first but I've been reading about them and watching all sorts of instructional videos for months now in case I wanted to get one then she offered me him last night at work and I'm just really excited! She's bringing him by tomorrow morning!

Shay

Glad to hear you've been doing research. The only other thing I'll say for now is try to get yourself a good avian certified vet if at all possible. Birds tend to be considered exotics and vets without this certification might not be equipped to treat birds if they're ill or injured. Best of luck to you, and I hope you'll post some pics once little Edgar has had some time to settle in.