Sneeze Fetish Forum
skater

Happiness Department

DeadPulse

This is the first anniversary where i don't feel like crawling into a pit of fire PROGRESS........AND I DON'T FEEL GUILTY 

DeadPulse

i Think i found a dean for my story (at least the baseline everyone is going to change over time in the story as they age) but @Anonymouse @Mononoke any thoughts? "Get off the roof Idiots" Haydn yelled at us, "Someone might seed you. Normal people don't just hangout on the roof of their house. This isn't even our House!"

CeruleanBlue

A band I really like released an album today and I haven’t gotten a chance to listen to all of it but I am obsessed with the title track!

SleepingPhlox

First dance class was today and it was every bit as enjoyable as I'd hoped and I am so full of happiness it's unreal.  And my legs are utterly exhausted which is actually a good thing, I love that feeling of being post-really-good-workout and today was meant to be a cardio day and I definitely got my cardio in!  I'm just basking in joy over how great this new class is!

DeadPulse

I'M WRITING THE FANFIC OF LEGENDS MY DUDES

Chanel_no5

Someone at the stable told me today that she thinks it's great that my schedule has changed so I'm always around the same time she is, because she likes spending time with me. Made me really happy to hear, and it's mutual, too. ^_^ 

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

aw that's nice! congrats channel

Chanel_no5

Thank you! :D 

And even more positive news today; Hot Shot is planning to move back to the stable with her horses, at least over the winter months! I kinda suspected she would, because I did think she'd procrastinate building her own stable in time for the first snow, but still. Everyone wants her back, even those who don't really like her, because the latest tenant is interested in renting the last unoccupied stalls because she plans on buying more horses, and that lady and her kids are... *chooses nicest words possible* … not people you want around. Let's put it this way; since their arrival, all kinds of items have suddenly developed a habit of disappearing, and there is suddenly trash and dog poo everywhere. They're loud, entitled, and don't care about the rules. Zero consideration for other people. 

Which makes it even better if Hot Shot moves back, because everyone else is scared of starting a conflict, so everyone is being too nice about their behaviour, but she, being a courtroom lawyer, isn't exactly afraid of confrontation. :shifty: 

SneezyHolmes

I'm very thankful for the friends I have and my day at work was actually fairly good today. No one was a douchebag! :D 

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

ihaveadatetodayihaveadatetodayihaveadatetodayihaveadatetoday:bounce:

Chanel_no5
15 minutes ago, spooky scary sQueletons 🎃 said:

ihaveadatetodayihaveadatetodayihaveadatetodayihaveadatetoday:bounce:

Wooooh! Good luck and have fun!! :D 

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

d a t e    g o o d 

Esstrosa

I saw venom again and it was so awsome to see in theatres definitely made my day that and solo a Star Wars story two best films of the year 

DeadPulse

I HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DeadPulse

I HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

I'm extremely fuckin hype rn! i'm hyping out!!! i just got tickets to go see the nutcracker movie on monday & i'm gonna see it with a friend & i'm SO OBSESSED WITH THIS MOVIE ALREADY. SO OBSESSED. i need to sleep but i'm just so excited 

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

ok so this isn't strictly off topic, but it rlly does belong in the happiness department & i didn't wanna make an entire thread in general discussion for this, so:

i am rlly happy bc i went on a nice date today with the rlly pretty woman i'm dating rn, and i was able to sneeze around her? it sounds like rlly silly. i know. but! i'm usually weirdly nervous to sneeze in front of a date, so it usually just sticks & won't come out. but! i guess i'm comfortable enough around the woman i'm dating that it isn't a problem! which makes me feel really happy. also the way she said bless you was SO cute. for a multitude of reasons i RLLY like her u guys & the list keeps growing

also the date itself was rlly nice!! we saw a movie & held hands a lot & kissed a bunch &!!! it was rlly nice!!!

i'm rlly pleased 😊

SleepingPhlox

A place that sells fancy fireplaces opened up in the building across from mine, they have a showroom with a vent opening to the outside for their demo fireplaces, the smell of which is now wafting across and into my office thanks to the workshop doors being open and o can just smell burning logs and holy crap it's so relaxing!

SneezyHolmes

^Best smell ever, omg!

I have a roast, potatoes, and carrots going in a crock pot and it smells and looks utterly delicious! Only 2 and half more hours until it's done! 😍🍛💖

Reader

@Feo makes me happy 😊 

Feo
18 minutes ago, Reaper said:

@Feo makes me happy 😊 

Wow, thanks!! And @Reaper; you make me happy as well!!

DeadPulse

I SOLD MY FIRST ITEM ON POSHMARK

Kaze wo Hiku

Oh snap, The Kings Speech is on Netflix. I've wanted to see this forever!

Selene

I hope you'll enjoy it, Kaze! :)

I'm happy because the weekend is approaching and I'll soon have a job interview ^_^

Edited by Selene

Coffee Mug

It’s FRIDAY!! Fucking finally! 😁