Sneeze Fetish Forum
skater

Happiness Department

Chanel_no5

MY INTERNET WORKS AGAIN!!! :bounce::cryhappy::yay: 

Also, the board meeting at the riding association was cancelled today and I am beyond relieved, because I was feeling unusually ugly today and didn't want to mingle with all these attractive people. :lol: 

Kicker
4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

MY INTERNET WORKS AGAIN!!! :bounce::cryhappy::yay: 

Welcome back!

Saw a movie with my boyfriend, it was lovely because we haven't gone on a formal date in weeks. 

Chanel_no5
8 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Welcome back!

Thank you! Loneliest (and most boring) few days of my life, I think. :lol:You'd imagine I would have gotten plenty done at home, but I spent my time whining to my cats about my non-existent Internet, taking hour-long baths, and writing drabbles. I fail at life, but eh, who cares? ^_^ 

Congrats on the date! ^^

Ashlex

TALKING TO MY BEST BOI :D

SleepingPhlox

I was avoiding going to bed because I was pissed off that it'll be Monday again and I didn't have time to do all the things I wanted to do...but then I remembered that I took Wed-Fri off and I only have to work for two days and then I have a five day weekend so you know what, I'm good.

CeruleanBlue

So today I watched an episode of a series I really like in which the male lead, who I’m pretty obsessed with right now, got sick (did sneeze several times). And then later, when I visited the forum, I discovered a really good clip of my second favorite celebrity crush (the first is not that male lead lol to be clear) sneezing and my brain will no longer be functioning for the rest of today or likely the rest of the week.

Kaze wo Hiku

100% on board with the new Lion King.

Ashlex
22 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

100% on board with the new Lion King.

THERE'S A NEW LION KING

Kaze wo Hiku
22 minutes ago, DeadPulse said:

THERE'S A NEW LION KING

CGI shot for shot remake like with Beauty and The Beast.

Ashlex
6 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

CGI shot for shot remake like with Beauty and The Beast.

OH MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD AHHHHH *SCREAMING FOR ETERNITY* YES

Esstrosa

I got a Sony Xperia for really cheap on Black Friday that made me happy awesome phone by the way 

Chanel_no5

My favourite Tarot reader on Youtube started her latest video with "Hi beloved viewers, here you are, back in my bedroom. If you only knew how much time you've spent there... but we're bonded by this stage of our relationship, are we not?" and I was immediately reminded of just WHY she's my favourite! :rofl: 

SneezyHolmes

About to play RDR2, super excited for cute cowboys and riding horses! :D 

Chanel_no5

I get money tomorrow and I'm going to see my sister! BEST DAY EVERRR! :yay::D 

SleepingPhlox

Boy oh boy oh boy I had a day and a half today and I was pretty sure I was going to flip out on someone but I was determined to keep on the positive side and you know, it worked, I feel amazing, I got loads done and started the holiday decorating (it's not a one day job.  I have a terrifying amount of decorations) and I just get so giddy and excited when I'm surrounded by PRETTY LIGHT UP THINGS and I bought some new decorations and you know what, y'all?  People can try to step on you but they can only grind you down if you let them.  That's my wisdom for the day.

Kicker

Left my favorite jacket at work today. I called my friend, and surely enough she brought it home with her so that no one else would take it. I'm super grateful.

Kaze wo Hiku

I'm 80% done with my Christmas shopping and it's not even December yet. That's very out of character for me. :lol:

Chanel_no5

The insurance company where my horse is insured has started this "Christmas Kindness Calendar", where each day until Christmas you're getting a "kindness quest" to carry out towards your horse. One day for example it was "take many micro-pauses during the riding session and give your horse lots of pats and praise". I really love this concept. :heart: 

facet

I'm so excited for Secret Santa, and I love my match-up prompt!!!

I can't wait to get started proper!

SleepingPhlox

I am also super happy over my Secret Santa prompt.   I was in a pretty lousy mood today but I read my prompt and was like:

giphy.gif

This is going to be so much fun!

Aliena H.

Same for me: SecretSanta is going to be really fun!!! Thanks @PuddinPop!!!

PuddinPop
1 hour ago, facet said:

I'm so excited for Secret Santa, and I love my match-up prompt!!!

I can't wait to get started proper!

42 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I am also super happy over my Secret Santa prompt.   I was in a pretty lousy mood today but I read my prompt and was like:

giphy.gif

This is going to be so much fun!

39 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Same for me: SecretSanta is going to be really fun!!! Thanks @PuddinPop!!!

This all makes me so happy QwQ

I have to get up for work in like, 6 hours, but at least all the match ups are finally done and the messages sent x'D 

facet
20 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

This all makes me so happy QwQ

I have to get up for work in like, 6 hours, but at least all the match ups are finally done and the messages sent x'D 

You do such great work for us! Thank you, Puddinpop! You deserve all the praise! :thumbs_up:

And I hope you're feeling better! ❤️

Shay

I just tried FreeFileSync for backing up my files and omg, it is so much better than SyncToy. I wish I'd switched ages ago. This is going to make backing up my stuff so much simpler and faster. I might actually do it on a more regular basis instead of waiting several months in between backups like an idiot.

facet

I finished one of my classes tonight!!

I got a 93 on the final! I'm gonna end up with either an A- or B+, and I'm just so, so, so happy!

Compared to where I was a few months ago, compared to where I was at the start of this year- I'm just so happy and proud!

Thank you!