Sneeze Fetish Forum
skater

Happiness Department

FadedRose

I curled my hair today, did my makeup, and wore a nice sweater to school. Three people told me that they liked my hair. And it really made me feel good. ❤️

DeadPulse

GUYS IM DOING MY WELLNESS REQUIREMENT IN JAN THEY HAVE DISABILITY DEVICES AT MY COLLEGE ITS INDOORS JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I CAN DO AND I KNOW IM SAFE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS I GET TO TONE AND TIGHTEN AND FEEL GOOD IM SO EXCITED

gingerdean

AHHHHHHH  so I'm getting pictures taken of my house to get put on the market tomorrow, and OMG you guys have no idea how happy I am right now 😆 I've had to put this off several times already, and this whole process has been such a struggle for so many different reasons, and the last few days I have gotten a total of probably 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and worked my ass off to get everything done I needed to to get ready for tomorrow. I couldn't put it off any longer, or else I would have to push it all the way into the new year. I didn't think I'd make it...several emotional breakdowns were had, and I am soooo fucking sore right now, But it is DONE and I can finally move on with the next step with this whole process. But first, sleep :sleeping:

PuddinPop

Idk why it made me so happy, but a girl 6 years younger than me at work who I'm currently coaching said to me 'oh my gosh you're so cute' earlier after I forgot something and had to dash back to get it and it just made me so ^_^ and happy and I loved it because I never thought of myself as cute and asjdkdnvje. It was such a nice feeling >w< It's the little, simple things that matter~

Kaze wo Hiku

A stupid thing to make me but I love Overwatch's Winter Wonderland update ^^

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Joal 555

Today I got an Amazon Firestick for nothing. Long story, but it was basically a freebie from a store that had given me poor service.

It is now plugged into my new TV and I have access to loads and loads (and loads) of new stuff, which I have never had before. I'm particularly pleased to have Spotify now and just exploring everything else will take sightly longer than forever.

This has made me very happy.

:joal:

Chanel_no5
4 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Long story, but it was basically a freebie from a store that had given me poor service.

Guess you could say that's the best poor service you've ever gotten, huh? :yay:  That's awesome!

I'm happy that my favourite lady has returned to the stable, if only for a week or two, and she's still great, funny, sweet, and caring. :wub: