Sneeze Fetish Forum
skater

Happiness Department

Ashlex
4 minutes ago, Reader said:

My sister really watches out for me 😊

I had scheduled an appointment with the dentist for a few hours later because I was in pain and not sleeping much because of it. I can’t think in that state of mind so I called my sister to see if I should take a pill or go to the doctor in pain. (Yea, I couldn’t think.)

She told me to take the pill, so I started talking and she said, “Stop. Take the pill and then finish your sentence.”

So I did and man oh man I felt better within half an hour. 

We just started chatting and swapping dentist stories. She was appalled that I didn’t have laughing gas. She hated that her dentist didn’t believe her when she told him that she could still feel pain after the numbing. She had to set him straight. 

“I’m not dealing with pain. It’s uncomfortable for me and it’ll be uncomfortable for you when I take your utensils.”

She had me dyin 😂 That girl does not play

Can I have some of that

Reader
6 hours ago, Ashlex said:

Can I have some of that

She’s a keeper for sure. ❤️

Appointment went well. They gave me some dry socket paste to apply at home and told me I should start healing quicker and feeling less pain. 

Kaze wo Hiku

I want to marry Ellen Page :heart:

Ashlex

im done for the night SCREW IT I HAVE A HIGH B OVERALL I'M NOT DRIVING MYSELF INSANE FOR A TEACHER WHO DOESN'T CARE

doggo

Even if this day has ended on a shit note (I'm starting to wonder if I actually get anxiety attacs, it doesn't look like on the TV but damn I have a lot of the symptoms), there's been something good about it - I realized earlier today after a massive grocery shopping spree that damn I'm in good shape :lol: Like seriously, I exercise lightly for my mental health, but I haven't really even thought about how much it helps with everyday things, like lugging heavy grocery bags in public transport and while wading through snow. Also, when later today had some bad news and a related meltdown giving me the usual palpitations, they're kinda more manageable. :lol: So even if shit isn't exactly going well, I can suddenly noticed I have done something very good for myself. ❤️

Edited by doggo
i cnat typo

Kaze wo Hiku

@doggo anxiety attacks vary from person to person. But a lot of it centers around erratic breathing, rapid pulse, a general feeling of distress caused by an outside stressor.

SneezyHolmes

That feeling when you just got off work and you're rushing home because you're eager to role play and watch Netflix...😁😎

AngelEyes

The you and your niece both get injured on your horses within 2 weeks and she's happy that you can't ride too, because she was going to be really jealous. LOL. Thankful cause they both could have been way worse injuries than they were, even if we are out of riding for a couple months.

SleepingPhlox

I took tomorrow off work just for the hell of it so I get to just chill right now and do whatever the hell I please and not be filled with that sense of dread at  having to go to sleep soon and wake up early tomorrow morning.  Some fabric I ordered is due to arrive tomorrow.  I spent the day working on a project that is very important to me.  I'm feeling good!

Chanel_no5

My horse was in great and playful mode today, and her health has improved, so I'm very relieved and happy. It's been a rough couple of weeks with lots of worries, but I feel like we can start to move on from that. I do keep in mind that she would be in her early 80s if she were human, and that time unfortunately only moves in one direction on this level, but I'm grateful for any and all of the time we have left together and intend to make the most of it. 🐎 💖

Selene

Had some issues with a company over money they wanted from me for something I'd already sent back to them. And now they refunded the money and I am so happy that I managed to be an adult, stand up for myself and get my money back ^^

Anonymouse

PUPPIEEEES 😍😭😍😭😍😭❤❤❤

facet

I'm so happy to be able to be back at school and doing normal ass school things again

Being sick for so long was the pits, and now meeting up with my tutor and studying for exams again feels like coming up for air

Shay

Glad you're feeling better, Facet.

facet

Thanks, Shay!! :) 

Cutelittlenose

So, I just went with my mom to the movie theater to see I Want to See Your Pancreas, the anime movie version, in Japanese with English Subtitles. We both loved it!

Anonymouse

My coworker gave me his last k-cup... I felt bad when I realized he only had one left but he insisted I take it. 😭 I am fortunate that people are so kind to me.

SleepingPhlox

Eating pizza and watching Star Trek Enterprise - it makes me feel good and it's a great way to close off a lousy week and start my weekend off on the right foot! :D

facet

facet got a perfect score on his test yesterday! Hell yeah! \m/

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

woo facet!!!!

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

i spoke to my friend and we're all good 😭💕💕 i'm so grateful 

Anonymouse
3 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i spoke to my friend and we're all good 😭💕💕 i'm so grateful 

Omg dude, I am so relieved for you. :heart: It's scary when you feel you've compromised a friendship! I'm glad it all worked out.

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
6 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Omg dude, I am so relieved for you. :heart: It's scary when you feel you've compromised a friendship! I'm glad it all worked out.

thank u!!! ♡

PuddinPop

I got to have lunch with @Joal 555 today and we haven't seen each other in over 12 months but when we got together it was like we've been meeting up every day for our entire lives. We're like two old gossiping washer-women :lol:

But we had burgers and talked loads and got some great photos and walked around a shopping centre while Joal helped me pick out a Valentine's day gift (I still wanted the spinning heart card <_<) and got to see and pay our respects the monument tribute for my friend who got killed in a terrorist attack and it was just such a lovely afternoon and I had the best time and I love Joal a lot because he is the best ❤️

Joal 555
41 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

We're like two old gossiping washer-women :lol:

In my case, very old :glare:

42 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

walked around a shopping centre while Joal helped me pick out a Valentine's day gift (I still wanted the spinning heart card <_<

I'm still reeling from the cuddly dog that said "I woof you" :rofl:

44 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I had the best time and I love Joal a lot because he is the best ❤️

I think you'll find you had the second best time....love you loads @PuddinPop :heart:

:joal: