Sneeze Fetish Forum
zakandsara

Zakandsara's Drabble Challenge!

crazygirl22

Damn this is so good again! Please never stop posting these :)

curlyq9393

SO PERFECT. Truly, what else can I even say? You’re brilliant. Plain & simple.

zakandsara

Thank you for sticking with me! More to come. 

Fandom: Ocean’s 8

Characters: Lou, Other 

I sat on the couch, resting against a wall of pillows I’d built up on its arm. The lights were dim and candles were lit; the movie had been on for less than an hour, and I’d already jumped in my seat more than once. Lou didn’t love scary movies, but she was willing to watch whatever I wanted to watch- especially in October. She knew I loved the chill of the air, the early darkness, the need for a blanket and a good pair of socks. So she sat opposite me, fiddling with the tassels of a blanket her legs were tangled up in whenever we were in the midst of a particularly tense moment. 

“No,” I half-whispered to the screen, as our heroine made what I deemed to be a very foolish move. “No, no, no.”

Lou chuckled. “She can’t hear you.”

I ignored her, tucking my feet up under myself as I leaned closer to the screen. “Whyyyyy?” I groaned, putting a knuckle into my mouth and biting down to relieve the tension of the moment. 

Lou shifted, too, presumably to take another sip of the drink she’d poured to get herself through this. 

“This is not going to end well,” I mumbled, as our on-screen duo pushed through a door that certainly didn’t seem like a wise decision. 

“Hep’Tschhh!” Lou ducked into her blanket. 

I put a hand on her knee, unable to take my eyes off the screen. “What?!” I shouted, a little too loudly, as a terrifying creature appeared in the hallway of the room I had already warned them not to enter. 

“Heh’pTschht!!” She sniffled softly next to me. 

My eyes shot over to her for a second, but a blaring music cue erupted from the screen, and I immediately turned back to the action. “I told you!” I said out loud. 

Lou snickered again. “It’s too bad they didn’t take your advice.”

“It is,” I said defiantly, squeezing her knee in a spot I knew would make her twitch. Her leg jolted and her breath caught in a half-laugh. 

“Don’t,” she warned me. 

“Shhh,” I shot back, the scene getting quiet again. 

I could practically feel her rolling her eyes at me. This was a frequent conversation we had- why was I allowed to talk AT the movies we watched but she wasn’t allowed to talk DURING the movies we watched? It was so different, I’d tell her. I was participating; she was interrupting. 

I heard her take another soft breath, presumably to interrupt again, but she bent carefully away from me into the blanket. “Hmp’iHtschh!!”

I moved my hand up to her thigh and squeezed lightly. “You okay?” I leaned forward, suddenly pulling my hand back to help cover both my eyes with. “Absolutely not!” I squealed, peeking through anyway. 

Lou stood up swiftly, ducking into the kitchen. I figured she was refilling her drink, until I heard her in the other room during a brief break in the soundtrack. 

“Huh’IhkTshchh!! Heh’ihKtschhh-oo!!” 

I craned my neck to see in, but couldn’t find her. I sat back, pulling the blanket she’d left over to my side and clutching it under my chin. 

She waltzed in again after a couple of minutes, taking her spot back. 

“Almost over,” I whispered to her as the characters hid in a closet. “Go!” I scooted closer to her, my heart racing. She pulled half the blanket back onto her lap and slid her arm underneath, finding my hand and lacing her fingers through it.

“GO!” I squeezed her hand, maybe a little too hard. 

“Careful, Jesus,” she laughed, letting go. She pulled her hand back out just in time to snap quickly into it. “He’ihTschhh!! Ugh,” she groaned. 

“Bless you,” I said, laying my hand in her lap over the blanket. “What?!” The screen went black. The credits rolled. “That’s it???”

Lou turned to me and smirked. “If only they’d have listened to you, babe.”

I squinted at her. “I know you’re making fun of me, but I think I’ve proven that I would never let us get killed if we were in a horror movie.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Thank God I have you.”

I dropped my jaw in faux-surprise and poked at her side; she startled, grinning.

“I said don’t!” She warned me again. 

“I can’t help it,” I leaned in closer to her, craning my neck to meet her face. I reached up and guided her mouth to meet mine. I kissed her, longer than I think she thought I would. “Mmm. You taste like Cherry Coke.”

She pulled back suddenly. “Heh’IhhKtschhh!! Oh my god,” she said, annoyed. 

I traced her jawline with my finger as she slowly turned back to me, her eyes bleary. “Bless you, again.”

“Hold,” she instructed, putting a finger up telling me to wait. Her breath hitched for few seconds before she turned efficiently into her wrist. “Heht’Ihshhtchh!,” she wrinkled her nose. “I’m allergic to scary movies.”

“You’re very cute,” I laughed. “And you’re probably allergic to the new candle.” 

She scowled. “I’m ‘cute’?” 

“Sexy,” I whispered, kissing her again. “That’s what I meant.”

She nodded. “That what I thought.” She pulled away, leaning forward toward the coffee table. She blew out the candle; it was dark now. She took my hand and stood. “Bed?”

I smiled, even though she couldn’t see me. I stood, too, hugging her from behind. I rested my head on her back, breathing her in, feeling her heartbeat. I loved that she let me love the things I loved even though she didn’t love them. I loved her sense of humor. I loved the way she smelled like clean laundry and spearmint gum. I loved the way she sneezed, like she was bored by it while she was doing it. I loved that she was ticklish even thought she desperately didn’t want to be. I loved her, so wholly. “Please.”

curlyq9393

this is SO CUTE & perfectly depicts a cozy fall evening 

zakandsara

Thanks again for coming back to these! Trying something new and starting a little series here.  

Fandom: Ocean’s 8

Characters: Lou, Debbie 

Series: 4 Times Lou Wanted Debbie To Leave Her Alone (And 1 Time She Didn’t)

“I’m not riding on that thing,” Debbie scowled as she stepped out into the makeshift driveway that was really just an unpaved, abandoned parking lot. She shook her head at Lou’s motorcycle, which was parked errantly in the middle of the lot. 

“I didn’t ask you to,” Lou shot back, walking past it and clicking the key fob that unlocked the doors to the car behind the brunette. “Is this more suitable for her highness?” 

Debbie rolled her eyes, but followed for once, stepping in and buckling herself into the passenger seat. “I see you haven’t learned to clean up after yourself since I’ve been gone.”

Lou unclipped sunglasses from her vest and put them on. “Well, without someone to nag me about it constantly, I guess it slipped my mind.”

“So you’re not dating?” Debbie smirked at her. 

Lou started the engine. “Ha ha,” she deadpanned. ”Besides, you know I’d never date anybody who wouldn’t get on my bike.” 

Debbie rifled through the cluttered glove compartment, not seeming to look for anything in particular, besides more fodder with which to tease Lou. “That’s why we didn’t work out?” She pulled an old notebook out and flipped through it, receipts, clippings, and crumpled napkins falling from its pages onto the floor as she shook it out. 

Lou chuckled. “That, among other things.”

Debbie paused and sat back up, facing the driver’s seat. “Why, you break my heart every time I speak to you, Lou Ann,” she put on a ridiculous Southern accent, which made Lou cringe. 

“What are you looking for?” The blonde woman finally noticed as she pulled up to a stop light. She picked up a tangled web of Mardi Gras Debbie had excavated and hung them around her neck. 

Debbie shrugged. “Nothing in particular. Figure I might luck out and find some diamonds in here- save me a lot of trouble,” she said, pulling out a half-empty bottle of what appeared to be men’s cologne. She sniffed it before spraying a few pumps into the air.  “This is kinda fun.”  

“Jesus,” Lou waved at the air, trying to clear the cloud. “Ht’EhNgtsChhh! Ht’ehNgShh-uhh!!”

“Whoa!” Debbie sat back, somewhat amused. “The ice queen has a weakness.”

Lou raised an eyebrow at her, unamused. “It’s really obnoxious, Deb.” 

Debbie held up the bottle and waved it around. “What, me? Or-“

Lou leaned over and pushed the brunette’s hand away, keeping one hand on the wheel. “Heh’iHngTschh-Uhh!! Cut it out, I’m driving.” Her sense of levity was dissipating much more quickly than the smell. 

Debbie lowered the bottle, putting it in her lap. “Oh, come on. Don’t be mad at me now.”

“You’re making me want to turn around and drop you back where I found you,” Lou told her, rubbing at her nose with the back of her hand. “Fuck! What is that stuff?” 

“It’s in your car...” Debbie mumbled as she inspected the bottle more closely. “No name brand. Super surprising, considering it smells like it came from a vending machine.” 

“Hiht’EHnkGtschh-oO!!”

Debbie eyed her up. “Damn, you’re not messing around.” 

“Yeah, what a surprise” the blonde woman shot back, sarcasm dripping from every syllable. Lou pulled one of the recently rediscovered napkins from the middle console and wiped her nose. She cracked her window, even though it was freezing outside. “You’re taking an Uber next time.”

“What the fuck’s an Uber?” Debbie squinted at her, wondering whether she was messing with her.  

Lou laughed out loud. “Oh, jail bird,” she said, reveling in her partner’s delightful ignorance. “I think this is going to be fun for me, too.”

Edited by zakandsara

curlyq9393

I love this one! You’re so good at writing banter; it’s amazing

crazygirl22

Yey, a series :clapping: