Sneeze Fetish Forum
Ferv

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

aName

Glitch (the Netflix series) 

CeruleanBlue
On 1/18/2018 at 4:51 PM, LaDeeDaa said:

I’m currently obsessed with watching kpop idols act ten years yournger than their actual age.

This made me reconsider my life since this basically describes all my free time.

skeletoncliquegirl

I’m obsessed with Parappa the Rapper, Um Jammer Lammy, Rhythm Heaven, and Vib-Ribbon c:

Spoo

Pacific Rim/Pacific Rim: Uprising, Newt and Hermann. FEELS

March Hare

HAMILTON.

I saw the show in London. THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

MaiMai

Seventeen.

RIP me having another kpop group to freak out over :wallbash:

honkmaster

Deadpool and The Big Lebowski. 

March Hare
On 4/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, honkmaster said:

Deadpool and The Big Lebowski. 

That sounds like it has VERY interesting crossover potential...

Kicker

I almost just quoted and responded to a post made in this thread from 2016 before noticing how outdated it was haha holy shit close call. 

Palmistry! Is a recent obsession of mine. One of my coworkers read my palm the other day and picked up on some strikingly accurate stuff. We just hang out at work now and she teaches me all of her tricks. It's been a pretty cool bonding experience and I love learning about it. 

Chanel_no5
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Palmistry! Is a recent obsession of mine. One of my coworkers read my palm the other day and picked up on some strikingly accurate stuff. We just hang out at work now and she teaches me all of her tricks. It's been a pretty cool bonding experience and I love learning about it. 

Oh, this reminds me! I've taken up Tarot again! ^_^ I haven't done a lot of it in the past decade, so I'm quite rusty, but I still feel like it's easier now than it used to be. Maybe my intuition is getting stronger, or I'm just better at focusing on the question I'm asking, so the answers are more accurate.  But yeah, I spend quite a bit of time playing around with the cards. 

Another current obsession of mine is "Westworld", although I'm a bit scared it will take the same road that "Lost" did. 

Also Sidse, who plays Theresa in season 1 of "Westworld". Because... um, well... her profile turns me into a flustered mess. Even vanillas apparently fall in love with that nose. :inlove: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
i can't do words. :D

SneezyHolmes

Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff, Huniepop, and pasta. :P

SleepingPhlox

Aggretsuko.  I've never seen something so magnificently relatable in my life.  Holy crap I'm in love with this!

serpentspass

After a year of my brother trying to get me to watch Prison Break and me refusing stubbornly, I've finally started to watch it. And I'm completely obsessed now. I've watched three seasons in two weeks (partly during final exam week, mind you).
I've also been obsessed with Donizzeti's opera L'elisir d'amore (specifically, Rolando Villazón's adaption). It's a hilarious opera with incredible music.

Bandit

Amazing audiobooks and getting to know new friends

Reader

The Rain on Netflix!