Sneeze Fetish Forum
Timberlane

Need a topic title changed

Timberlane

Good Evening!

My story topic - Sessions w/ Gina under the original fiction section needs the title changed to:

"Session with Gina 5 of ? - Updated - can an admin please do this for me?

I'd really appreciate it if someone has the time. Thank you!

Spoo

All done! :D

Timberlane

Thank you!

NoThankYou

Oh, can someone update the title to one of my threads, too? It's called "That Time of the Month", and it's a fanfic - can someone add "COMPLETED" to the end of the title? So it would read:

Thanks!

-NTY

TheWalkingJoal 555
17 hours ago, NoThankYou said:

Oh, can someone update the title to one of my threads, too? It's called "That Time of the Month", and it's a fanfic - can someone add "COMPLETED" to the end of the title? So it would read:

Thanks!

-NTY

Done!

:joal:

NoThankYou

¡Vielen Dank!

Aliena H.

And please could someone change one of my titles too? It's in Fanfictions and it's called "Back on Altamid part 1/3' but as I don't know how many parts the fic will finally have, could you please just erase the "part 1/3"? When you have time of course, no hurry! Thank you very much.

TheWalkingJoal 555
1 hour ago, Aliena H. said:

And please could someone change one of my titles too? It's in Fanfictions and it's called "Back on Altamid part 1/3' but as I don't know how many parts the fic will finally have, could you please just erase the "part 1/3"? When you have time of course, no hurry! Thank you very much.

Also done!

:joal:

Aliena H.

Thank you very much!!! Merci!

Owlinatree

Hi! not sure if i should start a new topic for this but in the interest of saving space, i'm posting here. Could someone add "COMPLETED" to the end of my story, DC In Spring? Thanks a million!

PumpkinPop
35 minutes ago, Owlinatree said:

Hi! not sure if i should start a new topic for this but in the interest of saving space, i'm posting here. Could someone add "COMPLETED" to the end of my story, DC In Spring? Thanks a million!

This has been done for you now~ ^_^

Owlinatree

@PuddinPop Thank you!