Sneeze Fetish Forum
SneezingLove

The beauty of observing your S/O

SneezingLove

To those of you who are dating someone who is at least somewhat sneezy - have you ever been blissfully grateful to just simply and silently observe them and their beauty? Have you ever sat in their presence while they've been sniffly/sneezy/rubbing at their nose/doing other fetishy things and felt like you were just in absolute heaven? I don't know how to describe it, but I personally find it literally blissful to be with my boyfriend and watch him rub his itchy nose, sniffle, and wait with excitement for any possible sneezes. My bf doesn't know about the fetish, but I like it that way. I get so much innocent enjoyment from just admiring how beautiful him and his sneeze-related actions are. The fetish is something I've been dealing with my whole life, but as I've reached my mid twenties, I realize it's huge part of me. There are some times when it's inconvenient, but most of the time, I embrace how much joy it gives me! How about you guys? How does observing your S.O make you feel?

helyzelle

My husband has a fairly sensitive nose and is rather sneezy, which sounds great in theory but I don't usually like his sneezes. They are often very loud to the point where an unexpected sneeze will seriously scare me :laugh: I can't get used to those sneezes even after 11 years together! But he has a beautiful nose and can be adorable when he has a bit of a cold. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life :heart:

allie_m93
On 8/22/2017 at 6:03 AM, helyzelle said:

My husband has a fairly sensitive nose and is rather sneezy, which sounds great in theory but I don't usually like his sneezes. They are often very loud to the point where an unexpected sneeze will seriously scare me :laugh: I can't get used to those sneezes even after 11 years together! But he has a beautiful nose and can be adorable when he has a bit of a cold. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life :heart:

I feel the same way about my husband! Sometimes his sneezes are so loud and unexpected that they scare the crap outta me lol. But other times it's cute to watch him. In general he's a pretty sneezy person so i get to watch him a lot 😉

Ahynson

My boyfriend is somewhat sneezy, and usually sneezes several times a day. I love watching his buildup before ansneeze. So hot! He does know about the fetish and often shoots me a mischievous smile  after sneezing ;)

Andyissneezy

My girlfriend sneezes a lot just before getting a cold, but dosen't sneeze when she has the cold...so i know when a cold is coming when she sneezes...they're normally forceful and messy, she has the most beautiful nose rub in the world as well! Seeing her blow her nose is always a treat as well :)

delylam
On 9/11/2017 at 4:38 AM, Andyissneezy said:

My girlfriend sneezes a lot just before getting a cold, but dosen't sneeze when she has the cold...so i know when a cold is coming when she sneezes...they're normally forceful and messy, she has the most beautiful nose rub in the world as well! Seeing her blow her nose is always a treat as well :)

This is just like my husband.  I don't even think chinkini could make him sneeze during a cold, but the day or so before, he can't stop.  And they are more desperate and sometimes more messy than his usual sneezes.  It is pure haven.  Well, for me.

March Hare

For a while I had a fling with a man who is just photic AF, and hohh, yes, well. He wasn't my SO, but my goodness gracious glory do I know what you mean. :heart: I did tell him about the fetish, and he would sometimes sneeze and then say something like "it's not even just for your benefit, I just have to" and I would just pudding-knee right the eff along laughing and hugging him. 

Sneesee

I've been wanting to reply to this for awhile, but have been thinking about exactly what I wanted to say and how to say it. Personally, when I am crushing on someone, every little thing they do enchants me. I honestly just love watching them as much as I can without being creepy. 😂 That being said, and having a "new" SO, even though I've known him a long time, I am totally enthralled with all of his little quirks. But yes, all of his sneeze quirks really do it for me. He pushes so many different fetish buttons for me without even realizing he's doing so. I think on some level he knows, but mostly I think he sneezes how he does even when I'm not around. The announcing he does might be for my benefit, but the rest of it is all natural. 

To me, he is beautiful inside and out, and whether he is sneezing or not. But I do really enjoy every sneezy moment I got to experience with him. 

iluvemojis

I agree with everything said so far. I love watching my boyfriend be all sniffly, there's something kind of cute about the fact he doesn't even know it's hot. 

Ben Drowned

sorry I'm single but my (crush) she is a very  sneezy person she always sneezes into her and it's very cute she's sneezed into my shirt before and by the end of the day it was still wet I was happy as heck

Kitten13

Yes omg yes. Seeing my boyfriend with allergies (which he has basically all the time) or especially when he’s sick it’s amazing. He’s always rubbing his nose too, usually with two fingers under his nose, but it’s absolutely adorable when he pinches the area right under the bridge of his nose and rubs it back and forth. His sneezes are always so so cute too and they’re usually really powerful and leave him sniffling afterward. And his sniffles. are. perfect. Omg that’s one of the best things ever when he’s congested. Probably my favourite, though, is when he blows his nose after being really congested. One time we were on a Skype call and he was so sick he was just continuously blowing his nose for seven minutes straight. Anyway, I’m rambling, but YES I love seeing my boyfriend with sick/allergy symptoms.

OhDearBlessYou

Oh hell yes. My boyfriend sneezes at least once a day, from one to three times in a row; and although his allergies are not as frequent as of late, at the beginning he would be pretty sneezy. He would even tell me about his fits, which would happen either from allergies, or from lack of sleep (I told him early on)! Sometimes they would render him sleepless. It doesn't happen anymore, but that's okay. I like him better well rested, no matter how cute and endearing I think his sneeze is.

I remember one date night, we were on the way back home. He sneezed one time when driving, and rubbed his nose non-stop afterwards. He was wearing his glasses, and they would wiggle with the movement. It was absolutely adorable and he didn't even notice!  He has a beautiful manly nose to top it off. I have to bless him every time, to which he responds with a cute grunt I understand as "thank you". :laugh: It also happens when we cook, seasonings can sometimes make him sneeze one to three times as well.

Then when he gets sick, he does get sneezier, and more congested, and will blow his nose frequently; sometimes triggering two or more sneezes. Those are the days I just can't take my eyes and hands off him, in the snuggly way. ^_^

MeForever

I'm single, but my crush sneezes allot, like, in the time I see him he will sneeze at least twice. I love it. He also has really bad hayfever and sniffles so much. He's so adorable tbh.

Edited by MeForever

Kitty Kat

My husband isn't super sneezy- no allergies but he will catch colds and sneezes more than usual. I love it when he sneezes multiples, he has a killer build up face 😊 and then just does a little sniffle. A lot of times he will sneeze after he's eaten a big meal, for instance if we've gone out for dinner at a restaurant. What I don't like is that when this happens we're usually still in the restaurant and after a big meal he'll sneeze very loudly x 3 and it attracts attention. For some reason I wish he would wait to sneeze until we were home alone so I could experience and love on the sneezes privately. Can't really do it in public as much 😂😂😂. 

BelieveInRollins

Oh god do I ever! Lol my boyfriend didn’t know about my fetish until 9 months after we started dating. I just decided to come out with it because I knew he wouldn’t judge me but at the same time I was so scared to tell him! I know he thinks it a little weird but he didn’t really know how to react. He was like “how can I indulge you?” And I’m like WELL, and reach over to my bag and take out a vial of chinnkni. And from there, I’ve had so much fun just watching him sneeze. 

Before that, he was just generall a sneezy person. He doesn’t have any allergies as far as I or he knows. He does say the hair in his nose bothers him. So it must tickle his nose a lot which is great for me lol at the beginning of our relationship, he stifled his sneezes a lot which I MELT every single time. But I guess as he got more comfortable with me, he started to just let them rip. And when he does, they are always wet and messy. Which I usually hate but I’ve gotten used to it (the wet part not so much the messy part) 

but wow when he gets sick, he gets sick! He has sneezing fits of at least 5-8. So much more mess but I love his sniffly/stuffy voice it makes me melt too and he knows it. Or his sneezes get stuck and he has such a dramatic buildup to the next sneeze like heavenly false starts with the tissue right up to his face. Omfg I’m getting excited just by writing this lol

Knicker14

my fiance is a sneezy person in general, he sneezes rapid muliples anywhere between four and six times multiple times a day as well as having longer fits.

I love it when he has little to no warning hes about to sneeze. As well as being close to him or covering for him. 

I always bless him which he loves

Jota

ooh yes that is me 100%. I looove my boyfriends sneezes, he’s getting sick rn and always always sneezes in multiples - our friends were even making fun of him for it a few days ago - and it really is heavenly lol! also cuddles & sniffles are the best thing I seriously get giddy 

murphy dee
Posted (edited)

My boyfriend sneezes probably once or twice a day, but I guess I'm firmly in the minority here in that I'm actually not attracted to his sneeze-type at all! I like that he always tries to speak through his sneezes, that part is awesome, but the actual sneeze itself doesn't do much for me. I don't mind, though! I like for my fetish to exist entirely in my imagination. I would never be into acting on my fetish with him IRL.

Edited by murphy dee

helyzelle
6 hours ago, murphy dee said:

My boyfriend sneezes probably once or twice a day, but I guess I'm firmly in the minority here in that I'm actually not attracted to his sneeze-type at all! I like that he always tries to speak through his sneezes, that part is awesome, but the actual sneeze itself doesn't do much for me. I don't mind, though! I like for my fetish to exist entirely in my imagination. I would never be into acting on my fetish with him IRL.

I'm like this too. Hubby is rather sneezy, at least a few each day, but it's just not the right type of sneeze. He  has probably the only type of sneeze I don't like. Although I think I may also have some mental block against his sneezes because I don't want this thing outside of my head. On rare occasions he'll sneeze in a different, rather nice, way but I still can't really enjoy it.

snzycg

My boyfriend back when had an awful cold/sinus infection and my heart was stuck between feeling AWFUL for him, and also thinking he looked so beautiful when he was sneezing/rubbing his nose at the time. He's already a pretty aesthetic pleasing person, but this just sent me over the edge:razz:

delylam

I love being able to just bask in the pleasure of his semi frequent fits.  They are regular enough that I have been able to start my own secret project.  I am starting to collect his sneezesI will sit in a position that looks like I am doing the normal junk on my phone and actually I am recording everything and can edit out everything but the sneezes.  It is fun and oh so rewarding.  And I get a rush every time I am lucky enough to catch a fit.

FlowerCrown

Ok y’all I just wanted to post my experience on here XD so my boyfriend (to my amazing surprise) has springtime allergies and omg has it lead to some experiences. So he was sitting next to me at work and his allergies hit him so he was all sniffly and I could hear his loud wet sneezes from my desk all day :wub::woot2:so he gets up and goes to get some allergy medicine and I follow him out completely not thinking and way overly excited and just run up behind him and I know I probably scared him prettt bad XD but what can you do. He also sneezes at least once every time we hangout and I just say bless you nonchalantly as I internally freak out lol I’m a lucky lady what can I say and my man is just so great 

Undine
On 8/22/2017 at 5:38 AM, SneezingLove said:

To those of you who are dating someone who is at least somewhat sneezy - have you ever been blissfully grateful to just simply and silently observe them and their beauty? Have you ever sat in their presence while they've been sniffly/sneezy/rubbing at their nose/doing other fetishy things and felt like you were just in absolute heaven?

Yes! I'm dating someone relatively sneezy, and I love just being able to observe him, especially now that his seasonal allergies are slowly starting to affect him. He has pretty loud, deep, wet sneezes, and tends to sneeze in sets of anywhere from two to four when he's been irritated by a bit of dust or sunlight to up to a dozen when his allergies have been acting up. It's usually pretty amazing for me to see him look a little bit dazed, twitch his itchy nose, and slowly build up to a sneeze, eyes squinting, eyebrows furrowing and lips parting, especially since he seems not to actually dislike sneezing, so he'll frequently give a relieved sigh or a sheepish grin or laugh at himself for sneezing so much or do something else that will keep me from feeling like he's suffering too much for me to be able to enjoy how adorable I think he looks.