Sneeze Fetish Forum
Arisamela

How old are you And when did you realize you have a fetish

ThePokeFan599

I am now 30 years old, and I first discovered my fetish for sneezing at 14. I think that's when girls sneezes stop sounding normal, and they try to make them cute, or start attempting to stifle out of embarrassment of sneezing in front of their friends.

AltoFairy

I just turned 22, and while my younger days are a blur, I remember always being fascinated/intrigued by sneezing and colds in tv and movies and the like. It was even buried under my obsession with plagues for awhile there, but came to light separately in like.... junior year of high school, so i would've been vaguely 16 or 17? I found the forum by accident and then suddenly was like "...Oh. That explains a lot..." as soon as i joined it :)

King Mob

I'm 35 now. I can always remember having a fascination with sneezing(and sometimes a strong repulsion as well). It became a fetish when puberty hit me at 12, but I didn't know the terminology for another couple years.

Thatonestranger

I have always felt weird about sneezing but I didn’t realise that it was a sexual thing until I got to be about 12.  I actually started coming on the forum when I was about 9 to read (and now I’m kind of ashamed:blush:) big time rush fanfiction.  But even then I didn’t think it was sexual I just thought it was fun.

Hizzoner duh Mare
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Demon327 said:

I'm 53 and I can pinpoint the moment I knew to the day after spring break in eigth grade.  Actually, both of my fetishes started on the same day but in differrent class periods.  Wierd huh?  So yes that makes me old enough to remember when there was no internet, no sneeze fetish community, there were no very generous people giving us so many wavs and stories and artwork and I thought that I was the only one in the world.  I am thankful for everyone who gives to this community.

I'm 57 and this is my story. Except that I knew from when I was 6. Back in the days when a computer was a machine the size of a refrigerator that had to be kept in "cold storage." But I too thought I was the only one.:watsup:

haymaker
Posted (edited)

I'm 60 (the oldest active member here?) and yeah, my fascination for female sneezing started around 5 or 6

It became an obsession, and to a certain extent my life has been 'steered' by it ever since

Edited by haymaker