Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Healer

The Onion

Healer

So this just got posted onto The Onion's Twitter account, and I honestly can't stop laughing!

zneeze

Oh my God, thank you for sharing this @TheNirpher! Amazing from start to finish. Firstly, because this didn't at all have to be a video. It could have been a standard Onion article or one of those articles where they just write a headline matched with a photo. That someone had the idea to pitch this as a video and other people decided to sign off just makes my day B) 

But beyond that? And beyond the great captions? Her fake sneezes were some of the best I've seen in years. From sound to faces to buildup. Holy... :dribble: 

P.S. @TheNirpher long time no see! Hope you've been doing well.

poiub
Posted (edited)

Really nice fakes!

Edited by poiub

Sneesee

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was really funny! And well acted!

Healer
22 hours ago, zneeze said:

Oh my God, thank you for sharing this @TheNirpher! Amazing from start to finish. Firstly, because this didn't at all have to be a video. It could have been a standard Onion article or one of those articles where they just write a headline matched with a photo. That someone had the idea to pitch this as a video and other people decided to sign off just makes my day B) 

But beyond that? And beyond the great captions? Her fake sneezes were some of the best I've seen in years. From sound to faces to buildup. Holy... :dribble: 

P.S. @TheNirpher long time no see! Hope you've been doing well.

Haha, no worries! Honestly, when I first saw the tweet pop up on my feed, I actually just assumed that's all that it was, and scrolled past? Went back to their feed about ten minutes later, and was very pleasantly surprised!

The captions killed me, but yes, those fakes were far more impressive than a minute-long joke video deserved to have :laugh:

Yeah, same! I've pretty much just been lurking the past few years, which is why you may have seen me about less. Otherwise I've been doing alright, thanks! How about you?

zneeze
4 hours ago, TheNirpher said:

Yeah, same! I've pretty much just been lurking the past few years, which is why you may have seen me about less. Otherwise I've been doing alright, thanks! How about you?

Pretty much the same! Doing alright, posting less but still lurking about.

Luisa39
Posted (edited)
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, TheNirpher said:

Haha, no worries! Honestly, when I first saw the tweet pop up on my feed, I actually just assumed that's all that it was, and scrolled past? Went back to their feed about ten minutes later, and was very pleasantly surprised!

The captions killed me, but yes, those fakes were far more impressive than a minute-long joke video deserved to have :laugh:

Totally agree.  I would have loved to see them in a completely different context, and with "bless you"'s.

Edited by Luisa39