Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Oceanmountains

Hello!

Oceanmountains

I've been a member for a few weeks now but I never took the time to introduce myself! I'm a 23 year old female. I have long blonde hair, an athletic build, and am married to the sexiest man alive (in my humble opinion). I've had the fetish for as long as I can remember and just told my hubby about it recently (he has been actively involved ever since & I'm obsessed with his adorable sneezes). 

I enjoy my own sneezes as well. I sneeze almost every day and usually in singles or doubles, and they're so satisfying. However, I have a severe mental block that I've been trying to overcome for years now and I feel like I've made no progress. My husband has only heard me sneeze once ever, and it was a failed stiffle from another room. I wish I could overcome this; I want to be blessed by him (or anyone) so badly! 

Joal 555
20 hours ago, Oceanmountains said:

My husband has only heard me sneeze once ever, and it was a failed stiffle from another room. I wish I could overcome this; I want to be blessed by him (or anyone) so badly! 

I really hope you overcome this!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy being a member here!

:joal:

PuddinPop

Welcome to the forum, Oceanmountains! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

gingerdean

It's nice to meet you, Oceanmountains  :byewave:  Welcome to the forum!

Lauren

welcome to the forum! i am also trying to overcome my mental block, so i feel you about wanting to be blessed by him. good luck!