Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sneezypeezy

He seriously kills me...

Sneezypeezy

So I was hanging out with my boyfriend and we were just talking about how I was feeling kind of sad and all of a sudden he goes "I know something that will make you happy." 

I looked at him and asked what it was, and from the corner of my eye I saw him grab a tissue as he walked to his bedroom. So I decided after a minute to follow him. I layed down next to him on his bed and he pulled me closer to his chest. All of a sudden I look up at him, and he's twisting the tissue into a point.  I didn't say anything, I just kind of kept my head burried in his chest. Next think I knew, he sneezed into my neck. Then, he did it again about ten times and he had the cutest double in there. His sneezes are kind of like "heht'chu!". They can be really strong, but in this particular moment they were more soft. He also did some stifles, no hands and his stifles are kind of like "heh'nngxt" type thing. He stifles most of the time because he doesn't like being messy and said it draws less attention. Anyway,when I thought he was done he looked down at me and asked if I wanted to induce him. I always get embarrassed about that stuff, but eventually I looked up at him and nodded. So he rolled up another corner of the tissue and moved so I could get to his nose. I moved it in and out and watched him twitch his nose and a few seconds later he sneezed into my neck again. And then he asked me if I liked being close to him when he sneezed, and I said that I do. He knows that, so I think he just likes when I say stuff like that. :) Then he got a little giggly and pulled me closer. A minute later he was sniffling so I asked if he was okay and he replied "I'm okay, I just have the sniffles,"  and I literally thought I was going to die right there. :blush:

sneezyboi19

Wow you are soooo lucky he does that for you. Totally a keeper ☺️ Bless him tons lol 

Reader

Awww soooo adorable and hot all at the same time! 

Sneesee

I love neck sneezes! And how adorable he did all of that to make you happy!!! 😃

Oceanmountains

Aww this is so sweet:wub: