Sneeze Fetish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Oceanmountains

Hottest obs I've ever had (long but worth it)

Oceanmountains

Sooo let me tell you about the best obs I've ever had (it happened yesterday and I'm still pleasantly in shock). This obs is about my husband, but it isn't just #1 in my books simply because it was from my man. It was seriously perfection in every possible way (from a fetish standpoint). 

My husband is 6'2 and 23 years old with an athletic build, scruffy facial hair and shaggy brown hair. He has the most beatituful big blue eyes in the world, full lips, and a longish somewhat narrow nose that fits his face and body type. He's the kind of person that anyone else would describe as "cute" or "adorable", but I find him sexy as well. He's outgoing, goofy, and the sweetest and most caring person I've ever met. He knows about my fetish and induces with pepper and other spices, but he usually kind of turns away to sneeze because I haven't really been clear about my preferences yet (he doesn't know that I like to see his face or want to be near him). His sneezes are absolutely adorable- they're somewhat wet and just forceful enough, but almost boyish sounding. 

So, we're play fighting in bed as I'm trying to get homework for my college classes done. I keep tickling him and he says that if I don't stop tickling him he's going to sneeze all over me (like that's a threat?!) and I of course blush like crazy but call his bluff and go back to my homework and he leaves the room. 

A few minutes later he came back and starts snuggling me from behind when I hear a sharp intake of breath and feel his whole body flex as he lets out a big wet EH-TSCHHHEW as I feel spray on my back! I turn to him all "mad", when all of a sudden his mouth parts, his eyebrows upturn, and his nose starts twitching as he's facing RIGHT TOWARDS ME... 

Another wet EHHHTSSSCHEEW explodes out of him, then *sharp gasp* ahhET-TSCHHHHH! He covered both last second (I could hear the spray hitting his palms), but I've never seen someone sneeze that close up before and I've never blushed so violently. He got up to get Kleenex and barely got it to his face quickly enough as he let out another ahh-CHHHHSHH, and then walking back towards me into the bedroom he started hitching while looking me in the eye (he rarely every hitches or has build ups so this was AWESOME) and let out a louder but still wet ahh-IIIHHH-TSCHHEEW! This last one had three syllables with emphasis on the second syllable and sounded different than his usual sneezes.

All in all, there were about 20-25 singles, each one spaced about 10 seconds apart. The hitching kept getting more and more audible, the sneezes wetter, and the faces more desperate. I've never been that awestruck (he sniffed a bunch of red pepper, by the way). 

M214186

So hot of him to do that for you. 

Jelloicious

That is super hot!  I love your description!!

Avengers18

Damn. That sounds really amazing:laugh2:

March Hare

Visenya's Tits, that was smokin. You've got yourself a good one, there. :yes: Thank you for sharing!

Prongs

I’m so happy for you that you have a husband who will do that for you!