Sneeze Fetish Forum
Asexy

Do you think we need more public male sneeze wavs?

Asexy

Do you think we need more male sneezers on Youtube/Do you want more?

Thing is back on Youtube, there are more female sneeze channels and a lot more female sneeze videos posted. There isn't a lot of male content out there, although male sneezes aren't as popular either.

Personally as a dude, I do not care for making actual public sneeze wavs because I just don't sense the likelihood of some feedback on the channels unless it's an actual video, and so I prefer to make video requests for the people that ask me.

It's a bit rushed, but I'm curious and gtg, do we need more male sneeze wavs?

Show&tell

@Asexy The more the merrier! :P

of course only if they are comfortable.

I've mentioned in other threads just how strange the gap is.  Its more than double imo

SneezyHolmes

More male sneezers would be nice but as you stated, they're less popular than the female sneezers therefore there's probably less interest from men to make wav channels. But that's just a haphazard guess. 

gryffin

I would certainly second more public male sneezing! But it may be true that fewer people are interested in that; and also, maybe, some men in the community might feel less comfortable posting content publicly when a sizeable proportion of those enjoying it are themselves male? (I’m not accusing anyone of homophobia, btw: this kind of category doesn’t apply to issues of consent. And I know for a fact that several wonderful straight male sneezers are perfectly fine with other men enjoying their sneezes, I’m just speculating.)

EvaBloom

I think there should be more, yeah. I used to watch a lot of female sneeze wavs because there weren't many male sneeze wavs around :(

It's true that maybe some males could feel a bit uncomfortable doing wavs, but if you ask me... Yes, we need more public male sneeze wavs.

tma

That has always been a thing.  In fact, when I joined the community back on Bondi's BeSeen board, I thought that maybe I was weird for liking male sneezes or something.

The amusing thing to me is when I hear from people (generally guys) bemoan not seeing any brand new  f vids.  The number of f to m vids is definitely unbalanced.  

We do have some great m .wav makers around here.  Some are currently making, and others haven't made any in a while.  Some have just gone to only sending privately.  All of which are fine.

I would never discourage any 18+ members from contributing anything that they feel comfortable with- whether that be stories, art, obs, .wavs or vids (with or without visuals- especially since that can be a **huge** thing for many people worried about privacy). 

I am thankful for all of our contributors, and honestly even if you don't get the numbers or the comments that you hope for when you share- please note that not everyone feels comfortable expressing their appreciation in "public".  Which... yes, I 100% understand that getting feedback really is great because otherwise you don't know if it is liked at all and then you might feel uncomfortable in sharing, but just know that many times contributions are more appreciated than they might initially seem.

And as always PLEASE treat each and every .wav and vid maker with respect and realizing that they are *humans* and don't exist just as "fetishy meat".  The vast majority of commenteters  are great but... 

Anyway.... LOOOOONG comment summary:  The more the merrier!  :D :D

Anyone

I definitely would love to see more male videos and wavs, however I would hate for anyone to feel pressured to post anything they aren't comfortable with. A lot of people have mentioned that male sneezes aren't as popular, and I agree, but I have noticed that while there are significantly fewer male videos and the like available, when it comes to fiction and fan fiction on here it is about evenly split. There might even be more male content.

Anyway, if you're a guy who would like to start a YouTube channel or something like that but are nervous or insecure about doing so, just know that it would be greatly appreciated. I don't comment on or like sneezing videos on YouTube because I worry about my fetish being discovered and I'm sure there are others in my same boat. So just because you aren't getting a ton of outward love, your contributions are still very much valued.  

Show&tell

@tma

I agree with absolutely everything you've said.  Especially the part about showing genuine appreciation.  Treating the youtube community like meat is generally one of the fastest ways to dissuade them from content creation.  😕

And yeah, the ratio is like 2-1 in the favor of women creating content.

Brb, gonna go stick a candle under husband's nose :P

_Daisy_

Casting my vote for YES.

Asexy
5 hours ago, gryffin said:

I would certainly second more public male sneezing! But it may be true that fewer people are interested in that; and also, maybe, some men in the community might feel less comfortable posting content publicly when a sizeable proportion of those enjoying it are themselves male? (I’m not accusing anyone of homophobia, btw: this kind of category doesn’t apply to issues of consent. And I know for a fact that several wonderful straight male sneezers are perfectly fine with other men enjoying their sneezes, I’m just speculating.)

Men liking male sneezes hinders nothing from me. Commentary from men is just fine.

4 hours ago, tma said:

That has always been a thing.  In fact, when I joined the community back on Bondi's BeSeen board, I thought that maybe I was weird for liking male sneezes or something.

The amusing thing to me is when I hear from people (generally guys) bemoan not seeing any brand new  f vids.  The number of f to m vids is definitely unbalanced.  

We do have some great m .wav makers around here.  Some are currently making, and others haven't made any in a while.  Some have just gone to only sending privately.  All of which are fine.

I would never discourage any 18+ members from contributing anything that they feel comfortable with- whether that be stories, art, obs, .wavs or vids (with or without visuals- especially since that can be a **huge** thing for many people worried about privacy). 

I am thankful for all of our contributors, and honestly even if you don't get the numbers or the comments that you hope for when you share- please note that not everyone feels comfortable expressing their appreciation in "public".  Which... yes, I 100% understand that getting feedback really is great because otherwise you don't know if it is liked at all and then you might feel uncomfortable in sharing, but just know that many times contributions are more appreciated than they might initially seem.

Anyway.... LOOOOONG comment summary:  The more the merrier!  :D:D

4 hours ago, Anyone said:

I definitely would love to see more male videos and wavs, however I would hate for anyone to feel pressured to post anything they aren't comfortable with. A lot of people have mentioned that male sneezes aren't as popular, and I agree, but I have noticed that while there are significantly fewer male videos and the like available, when it comes to fiction and fan fiction on here it is about evenly split. There might even be more male content.

Anyway, if you're a guy who would like to start a YouTube channel or something like that but are nervous or insecure about doing so, just know that it would be greatly appreciated. I don't comment on or like sneezing videos on YouTube because I worry about my fetish being discovered and I'm sure there are others in my same boat. So just because you aren't getting a ton of outward love, your contributions are still very much valued.  

4 hours ago, Anyone said:

3 hours ago, Show&tell said:

I agree with absolutely everything you've said.  Especially the part about showing genuine appreciation.  Treating the youtube community like meat is generally one of the fastest ways to dissuade them from content creation.  😕

I figured an arbitrary fraction of people wouldn't comment for their own concerns, though still.. never really knew people wanted to hear men sneeze as much. Again, just didn't sense it. I mean, audio and video from me are no problem, but before it really felt like a waste of time to make videos the public.

Thanks for the thoughts. I'll see what I'll do

zneeze

Casting my vote as a guy personally into female sneezes but who sporadically makes wavs: Yes, there should be more male wavs out there for the community, absolutely!

8 hours ago, tma said:

Wow! Some people need to be grateful for the wealth of female material we do get to enjoy!

tma
11 hours ago, Show&tell said:

Brb, gonna go stick a candle under husband's nose :P

😇  :naughty: 

*grins*

:ninja:

Jeff
On 7/21/2018 at 8:30 AM, Anyone said:

I have a YouTube video, as well as a Clips4Sale channel.  The details are in my profile on here.  If they're not there, please let me know.  I have a nose blowing fetish, and I wanted to give back to the community.  I am always open for communications regarding the fetish (which was "expanded" over the years).

Jeff

Gandalf

I definately would like to see more male sneezing. Youtube was a goldmine years ago, but lately not so much anymore. And i also understand not every male in this community wants to post his sneezes in public. Myself i am someone like that. I love to share my sneezes, but only in private. So if some guys here are willing to share his sneezes in private, i would be very willing to share mine too 🙂

Superman

I personally am only into female content so haven't been aware of the imbalance between the genders of what is available as it's something I'd never knowingly look for.

It took me years of being a member here to being 'brave' enough to create a YouTube page of myself which I did not for hits or likes but as something I wanted to do for myself to break a barrier. The point still stands but I now quite enjoy putting it out there and if anyone regardless of gender enjoys any of them then all the better. 

The link is in my profile or if it doesn't work and you really want to see then message and I'll link you. I'm also out of ideas so all suggestions welcome :lol:

Hopefully other guys will follow suit for those who don't have enough to view out there.

Gandalf
16 hours ago, Superman said:

I personally am only into female content so haven't been aware of the imbalance between the genders of what is available as it's something I'd never knowingly look for.

It took me years of being a member here to being 'brave' enough to create a YouTube page of myself which I did not for hits or likes but as something I wanted to do for myself to break a barrier. The point still stands but I now quite enjoy putting it out there and if anyone regardless of gender enjoys any of them then all the better. 

The link is in my profile or if it doesn't work and you really want to see then message and I'll link you. I'm also out of ideas so all suggestions welcome :lol:

Hopefully other guys will follow suit for those who don't have enough to view out there.

I know your channel and i love it! I still don't feel comfortable to bring my sneezes online like that. So i admire your courage. Have you ever considered showing your face also? Or do you share that in private? Or not at all? For me, my trust in people is big enough to share in private, but i don't like the thought that a colleage or someone who knows me randomly finds me on the internet when i would post my sneezes online.

Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

I've posted a few. I go through cycles of being worried someone will recognize me by my voice one day vs not caring and wanting to record things. And then other times I just dunno what to do a video about, and there's only so many times you can just sneeze a bunch and record it.

I don't do face vids, I don't even like sending them to people to be honest, unless it's someone I know really really well. Again, it's just like... who knows if I'll ever do anything noteworthy or that would cause strangers to know my voice/face but what if they do and then I get outed as a sneeze fetishist? Which honestly I wouldn't mind that much if it weren't 99% explaining what a sneeze fetish is. (And like, I get into some of the weirder parts of this fetish anyway so...) 

But yeah since I also tend to enjoy male wavs more (mostly bc the type of sneeze I like seems to be more common on guys ALTHOUGH I have found that irl the discrepancy between loud-sneezing men and women is, IMO, smaller than said discrepancy among sneeze fetish wav makers), I'd love to see more made. There's definitely more female sneezing than male out there (although both do ebb and flow). Also, contrary to the point of the thread, lol, I might be down to trade some wavs if ppl are interested.

Asexy
4 hours ago, Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea said:

I've posted a few. I go through cycles of being worried someone will recognize me by my voice one day vs not caring and wanting to record things. And then other times I just dunno what to do a video about, and there's only so many times you can just sneeze a bunch and record it.

8 hours ago, Gandalf said:

I admire your courage. Have you ever considered showing your face also? Or do you share that in private? Or not at all? For me, my trust in people is big enough to share in private, but i don't like the thought that a colleague or someone who knows me randomly finds me on the internet when i would post my sneezes online.

No worries bros, there is little chance of someone that videos themselves sneezing for the public ever being caught by someone personal. The chance of them recognizing your sneeze by audio, or caring for long enough to listen to a wav is pretty much zero. 

N thanks for the motivation here. Hopefully we'll get some more out there, because making the videos was pretty fun.

On 8/4/2018 at 3:59 PM, Superman said:

Hey, I'm curious.. how do I view someone's profile?

Show&tell

@Asexy

To view someone's profile, you simply need to click on their username.

MyOwnPrivateSFC
6 hours ago, Show&tell said:

@Asexy

While this is true, please note that it will only work for validated members. Pending members are unable to access profiles (including their own).

Asexy
On 8/7/2018 at 7:43 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

While this is true, please note that it will only work for validated members. Pending members are unable to access profiles (including their own).

On 8/7/2018 at 1:24 PM, Show&tell said:

@Asexy

I see. Thanks.