Sneeze Fetish Forum
Feo

Hello everyone!

Feo

I've been on here for a couple of months now, so I guess its time to say hello! I have had a fetish for coughing since I was a child (anyone else into coughing?), but its been growing into including most of the symptoms of a cold/flu. I'm looking forward to spend more time in this forum!

Joal 555

Welcome to the forum!

i hope you enjoy being a member here.

:joal:

PS - when people study you, is that known as Feo-logy? :glare:

Feo
9 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

PS - when people study you, is that known as Feo-logy? :glare:

Haha! Haven't thought of that 😉

Selene

Hello there, Feo :) Nice to meet you and the new subject of Feology you bring to the forum ^_^

MaiMai
Posted (edited)

Welcome, Feo! :) It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

Since you've been here for a few months, you might know the ropes already, but I'll throw in some reminders all the same! To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Edited by MaiMai

Feo

Thank you! I will :)