Sneeze Fetish Forum
AngelEyes

Mile High (Torchwood, Ianto)

AngelEyes

I actually was writing a completely different story but was hopelessly stuck, so thought I'd try something else for a while. Asked my niece, who is my Torchwood buddy for plot ideas. (She knows I write these, just not the fetishy part.) She gave me a great idea that I immediately started planning out. Then she added to it, and threw a complete wrench in the works! So this is not at all what I was planning to write! So now I'll have to go back and write the other one too. (I know, what a shame!) Anyway, this first part has no sneezing, but it will be coming, I promise!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jack had been promising this vacation for weeks but refused to give up any details. So when the car pulled into the private airfield and Jack ushered him up the steps into a sleek looking jet, Ianto was impressed. “Torchwood has a jet?” he asked, looking around.

Jack looked slightly sheepish. “Well no, but UNIT does, so I fudged a little paperwork…”

Ianto shook his head, laughing. “Don’t tell me. That way I have plausible deniability.”

Jack flashed his brilliant smile and waved an arm at the luxurious cabin. “Make yourself comfortable. Can I offer you a drink?”

“I’d be delighted,” Ianto grinned, sitting down on one of the plush couches. A moment later Jack was handing him a flute of champagne and settling in next to him. “My, aren’t we posh?” Ianto teased.

“It comes with the jet. Have to keep up appearances, you see.”

“Of course.” Soon they had taken off and were cruising smoothly through the skies. “Now we’re off, tell me. Just where is it we’re going?” Ianto questioned Jack seriously.

“Have you ever been to Italy?”

“Can’t say I’ve had much opportunity for world travel,” Ianto answered sardonically.

“You’ll love it. The sun, the sea. Wine and pasta,” Jack said dreamily.

“It sounds brilliant.”

“I got us a seaside villa in Santa Catarina for the week. Totally private. It’s near a fantastic winery and just a short walk into town where there are amazing restaurants.”

“Wow. Jack. I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything. Just relax and enjoy.” With a mischievous grin, Jack eyed him up and down. “Speaking of enjoyment, have you heard of the Mile High Club?”

“Really, Jack?” Ianto exclaimed with a look somewhere between shock and amusement.

Jack made a show of looking around. “Private jet. Just us. A little over 2 hours until we arrive.” His eyes twinkled.

“Might I remind you this is actually UNIT’s jet,” Ianto smirked. “You are incorrigible.”

“Admit it. You love it.” And then Jack was taking him in his arms and kissing him.

A while later they were laying tangled together, comfortably naked, when the plane gave a series of jolts and shudders. Ianto tensed. “What was that?”

Jack sat up and looked out the window. “We’re over the Alps. Turbulence is pretty common up here. Nothing to worry about,” he reassured.

And then they were falling.

Pyrus_Fangmon

Yes. Please. Continue. Need. More.

I love your work so much! I can't wait to see what torture you put these boys through!

Jelloicious
On 8/8/2018 at 7:17 PM, AngelEyes said:

“Torchwood has a jet?” he asked, looking around.

Jack looked slightly sheepish. “Well no, but UNIT does, so I fudged a little paperwork…”

Hahahahaha!!  Yep, Jack would do that!

YAY!  More Torchwood!   What a delight to find this!  Can't wait to see how you mess up those lovely vacation plans!   Air turbulance, jet, alps, naked....hmmmmmm.....this can't be a good thing!

AngelEyes
Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2018 at 9:54 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

I love your work so much!

OMG, thank you so much!

3 hours ago, Jelloicious said:

this can't be a good thing!

Definitely not!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jack gasped in a breath and jolted back to life. It took him a moment to get his bearings. Right, the plane, the turbulence, the fall, the crash. “Ianto!” He scrambled to his feet. He cast around frantically. There was plane debris scattered in a jagged path along a snow covered mountainside. “Ianto!” he called again. He waded through the snow, searching the area until he found the younger man partially sunken into a snowbank. He gathered him into his arms, quickly checking for a pulse. It was there. And he was breathing. “Ianto! Ianto, wake up!” He ran his hands over his body, checking for injuries. A variety of cuts and scrapes. Probably some good bruises. Fortunately it all seemed superficial. He slapped his face lightly calling his name again. And then there was a flutter of eyelashes and Ianto was looking confusedly up at him.

“Jack? What happened? Why is it so cold?”

Jack let out a sigh of relief before kissing him long and hard. Breaking away he addressed his confusion. “Our plane crashed. We’re somewhere in the Alps. But we’re both ok, thank the gods.”

Ianto looked around, shivering. “So now what?”

Snapping into his leadership mode, Jack calmly laid out a plan. “There’s a section of the back of the plane that’s mostly still intact. You can take shelter in there. I’ll look around for anything we can salvage to be comfortable and see if I can find the pilot. I’ll see if I can radio for help.” He helped Ianto to his feet and they made their way to the tail section of the plane. He settled him on the remnants of a bench and with promises to return shortly made his way back out.  

Wanting to be useful, Ianto got up and began to search the remains of the cabin for anything useful. To his delight he found a cabinet at the back contained bottled water and bags of pretzels. Even better he found a couple of light airline blankets in a closet. They weren’t much, but they were a hell of a lot better than nothing.

Just then Jack ducked back into their makeshift shelter. “Bad news. The pilot’s dead. Radio’s destroyed. And I can’t find our clothes.”

“Well it’s a good thing I’ve had better luck then. Found us some bottled water and a couple airline blankets. So now what do we do?” Ianto asked him seriously.

Jack looked impressed. “Nice finds! When UNIT doesn’t get their jet back on time they’ll contact the team. They can track us by my wrist strap. So all we can do for now is get comfortable, try to stay warm, and wait for them to show up and rescue us.”

They made their way over to a corner of the couch and Ianto snuggled close to Jack, grateful for his body heat, and wrapped the thin blankets around them as best he could. He was definitely shivering now. And he noticed with annoyance his nose had begun to run in the cold air. “Have you ever been in a situation like this before?” He asked curiously.

Jack thought for a moment. “Well, there was this time when I had a little misunderstanding with an alien at a bar and had to make a quick getaway. I borrowed a ship, but it was really more of a 2 pilot ship, and I ended up crashing it into the planet Kastria.”

Ianto laughed. “Borrowed? I don’t suppose you asked the owner about it?”

“I was sort of in a hurry,” Jack said defensively.

“Tell me about Kastria. What did you do?” Ianto shivered again and his breath caught. “Heiiiisssh! Heiissshh!”

“Bless you.” Jack pulled him closer. “Kastria used to be a beautiful, lush planet. But the solar winds shifted and turned it into a frigid, rocky, barren place, and it was abandoned. I was stuck there for 2 ½ weeks before I was able to flag down a passing Hath ship.” At Ianto’s shocked look he added, “Don’t worry. We won’t be here more than a day or two. And we’ve got each other.”

“Well, I’m definitely glad you’re here. It’s freezing. Heiiiisssh! Heiissshh!” Ianto replied, sniffling.

Jack eyed him with concern. “Bless you. You feeling ok?”

“I’m fine. It’s just the cold.” Glancing out through the broken end of the plane he added, “It’s getting dark.”

Jack tucked the blankets tighter around his lover. “You should try and get some sleep.”

Edited by AngelEyes

Jelloicious
11 hours ago, AngelEyes said:

He slapped his face lightly calling his name again. And then there was a flutter of eyelashes and Ianto was looking confusedly up at him

WTH, Jack!  Ianto was just in a plane crash! 

“I was sort of in a hurry,” Jack said defensively.

Of course he was....

Jack eyed him with concern. “Bless you. You feeling ok?”

Okay, Jack...he was just in a plane crash that killed everyone else on board... and knocked Ianto out soundly.  I'm guessing he might be a little sore? Just a bit?  Whiplash?  No?  Sniffles should be the least of Ianto's concerns. (For the moment at least, any way...Thank the gods you didn't paralyze him by slapping him before stabilizing his c-spine).  Shame, Jack, shame.

Let's see...we have poor Ianto, stuck up the side of a mountain, in a crashed UNIT jet. naked, freezing and with Jack Harkness. (Wonder if he's ever looked at Jack and thought to himself, "Man, this guy is bad luck!"  No?  Probably not.  Invasion of the cybermen and all happened before he met Jack.  Ianto might have a skewed idea of what constitutes a normal amount of bad luck).  Anyway...onward!  Sniffly and sneezy Ianto.   None of the conveniences of home.  Or civilization.  Or sane people....Poor Ianto, I'm guessing this will not be as fun a vacay as Jack promised?

AngelEyes
On 8/13/2018 at 9:36 AM, Jelloicious said:

Okay, Jack...he was just in a plane crash that killed everyone else on board... and knocked Ianto out soundly.  I'm guessing he might be a little sore? Just a bit?  Whiplash?  No?  Sniffles should be the least of Ianto's concerns. (For the moment at least, any way...Thank the gods you didn't paralyze him by slapping him before stabilizing his c-spine).  Shame, Jack, shame.

LOL!!! He did check for broken bones!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To his surprise, Ianto managed to drift off into a light sleep until being woken sometime later by howling winds. He looked around blearily before his breath started to hitch and he sneezed harshly. “Heh Heh Heiiisshhsh! Heiiisshhh! Heiiissshhhsh!”

Jack brushed his hair back off his forehead. “Bless you. Storm came up. We won’t be getting rescued tonight. Hopefully it’ll blow over quickly.” Ianto groaned and sniffled wetly, wishing for one of his handkerchiefs.

As morning dawned, the storm slackened. As Ianto stirred, Jack gave him the good news. “Hopefully the team can make it to us today.” Just then they heard noise coming from outside the plane.

Ianto looked at Jack hopefully, “Do you think that’s them?”

“Can’t be. I didn’t hear any aircraft. Wait here, I’ll see what it is.” Jack untangled himself from Ianto and quietly crept towards the opening. Immediately shivering at the loss of his heat, Ianto got up and followed him.

Peering out from their makeshift shelter, they saw a humanoid creature, about 8 feet tall, covered in long, shaggy hair. Stunned, Ianto leaned close to Jack and whispered, “Is that, a Yeti?”

Jack grinned at him. “Actually, it’s a Migoi. One of a handful of aliens that fell through the rift back in the 1800s. We weren’t able to send them back, so we settled them out here, the landscape and climate are similar to their home planet. And it’s remote enough that they can pretty much stay hidden. They’re peaceful and solitary. A few accidental sightings now and then led to the myth of the Yeti. It was probably curious about the crash and came to investigate,” he whispered back.

They stood quietly watching the creature until Ianto twisted to the side sneezing loudly. “Heh  Hehiiiisshh! Hehiiiissshhh! Heh HehShiiissshhh!” The creature spun towards them bearing its teeth, which looked very large and sharp, and brandishing long claws. Ianto took a quick step back. “I thought you said they were peaceful?” He said alarmed.

Jack stepped forwards holding up his hands, “Easy. I think you just startled him.” He took another slow step forward making calming gestures and and a series of soft grunting noises. The creature lowered its arms and its face relaxed. It replied with soft grunts of its own. After a few of these exchanges the creature turned and lumbered off.

Ianto looked relieved. “Did you just have a conversation? Can you actually speak with them?”

Noticing him shivering again, Jack ushered him back inside their section of the plane. “I picked up a bit of their language when we were working on resettling them. I explained that we would have people coming to rescue us and he should stay out of sight until we’ve gone.”

Ianto snuggled back into Jack’s warmth. “You are always full of surprises.”

Jelloicious

Awwww....I love the yeti bit!   It's just so.....Torchwood!

Poor Ianto, up a mountain in a wrecked plane.   A yeti, a dead body and Jack Harkness....keep it coming!